KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Rebal Stand

Rebal Stand
Started by: JediOasis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JediOasis
Better Man

Rebal Stand

This is a little summary posted on the events that are to take place in Rebal Stand, the book following Dark Journey.

Scattering after the Yuuzhan Vong's invasion of Coruscant, the panic-stricken members of the New Republic Advisory Council pause just long enough to set up a mock defense on nearby Borleias. Leia and Han Solo travel from world to world to foment rebellion against the New Republic's disastrous appeasement policies. But Luke Skywalker has chosen the most dangerous assignment of all: to sneak into the Yuuzhan Vong's stronghold. Brilliant or suicidal, his outrageous scheme may be thwarted as a Yuuzhan Vong invasion fleet bears down on Borleias, determined to destroy the galaxy's remaining defenders.

All I can say is FINALLY! It appears Luke is going to take the fight to the Vong and wield his saber and show why he is the "coolest" Jedi wink

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Jan 5th, 2002 05:01 AM
Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Good.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2002 05:20 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

He's gonna get killed

Old Post Jan 5th, 2002 08:34 AM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I'm not gonna start reading books until some main characters die. I know Chewie is dead, but that's not good enough.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 5th, 2002 10:04 AM
Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Obi wan is dead as well roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 5th, 2002 06:04 PM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

well, I hope Lando dies, sorry, but he wasn't there in ANH...

Old Post Jan 5th, 2002 06:16 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

If Luke's gonna die, which I HIGHLY doubt, its going to be in the 5th hardcover. The main reason Luke won't die, aside from the fact that he is the greatest Jedi Master ever, is that he just had a child and Luke will train him and watch him grow to be a great Jedi Knight. The only main characters left that I can see dying are Han and Leia, their children are all grown up and full fledged Jedi Knights and their characters don't serve much of a purpose anymore. And I don't think Lando will die, he hasn't been seen enough in the NJO, they just reintroduced him, they won't kill him off right away.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Jan 5th, 2002 10:08 PM
Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

how old is Luke now?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2002 10:15 PM
LanceWindu

I think Luke will live til we see Ben grow up and become a Dark Jedi. Father vs. Son all over again.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2002 10:17 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

damn, you must really spend a lot of dollars in all those books!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2002 10:24 PM
LanceWindu

Who me?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2002 10:29 PM
yerssot

yeah, and the others, I mean, you always talk about these books and always buy them... are they all that cheap or do you all wait till they are in promotion?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2002 10:34 PM
LanceWindu

Well at Wal-Mart I can find Star Wars New Jedi Order Paperback books for $3.98, cheap. But I only own a few books. I go to the library for a lot of the other one's.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2002 12:47 AM
yerssot

pfew! Thought you were rich and you didn't invite others

Old Post Jan 6th, 2002 10:36 AM
LanceWindu

I only wish I was rich.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2002 07:52 PM
Julie
The Student

I'm not rich, but I am buying all of the NJO series. Most of my other books come from the library. I am starting to buy more books. However, since I am currently unemployed, I have to save my money so I can see AOTC big grin

Old Post Jan 11th, 2002 10:41 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

*Revives another thread for no reason*

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 11:54 PM
Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calvs
Kommunist

luke the most powerful jedi master ever
i think not young padawan

Some men die under the mountain just looking for gold
Some die looking for a hand to hold

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 12:36 AM
Click here to Send calvs a Private Message Find more posts by calvs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Please put the laws of grammar into effect.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 12:44 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calvs
Kommunist

put the laws of stfu into effect.

Some men die under the mountain just looking for gold
Some die looking for a hand to hold

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 05:47 AM
Click here to Send calvs a Private Message Find more posts by calvs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote