KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Halo Multiplayer(CTF/Assault) RPG

Halo Multiplayer(CTF/Assault) RPG
Started by: DarkC

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Halo Multiplayer(CTF/Assault) RPG

With Ush's blessing.
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Ok, Naruto can go ahead, as can Halo.

Halo Multiplayer(Team CTF/Assault) RPG
It will have two sides: Red. And Blue. Each in their own respective bases.

The main objective of each team will be to capture the other's flag. Three flag victories to win; and then the battle map will be changed.

Communication will be important, but it would be nice to add fairness or comic relief.

Unlike in-game, players will be able to choose from the following weapons: Assault Rifle, Battle Rifle, Sniper Rifle, Beam Rifle, SMG's, Plasma rifles/pistols, needlers, magnums, Covenant Carbines, and one energy sword/rocket l./brute s. each.

Spawn weapons are different; they end up with the player after respawn and therefore have their own limits. Spawn weapons are limited to Carbines, Assault Rifles, or plasma rifles. Secondary spawn weapons are either plasma pistols, SMGs, or magnums.

Vehicles include(each team hassmile one banshee, two ghosts, one scorpion tank, one warthog(normal machine gun mounted). Ammo is considered to be limitless. Each team can have up to sixteen players. No stacking allowed(10 vs. 5, that kind of thing.)

If a participant is "killed", they are assumed to respawn after a total of FIVE posts, inside their own base, with their DEFAULT weapons chosen. If a vehicle is destroyed, it is assumed to respawn somewhere near the vicinity of the home base after a total of TEN posts.

Players are also expected to be mature and play fairly. No trash talking, but humor would be a nice touch. No bashing. Good grammar and spelling would be much appreciated.

Our FIRST battleground: Coagulation(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Perspective of the game is assumed to be FIRST-PERSON, not third person. A mix of emotes(action text) and singular words would suffice.

To enter, registering players will take the Spartan Armour color test(What Color Spartan(Halo) are you?) to find out their color armour. BE AWARE THAT the test will only determine the COLOR of your armour, but the personality of your registering character is up for you to decide. Just ignore the words and take the color. You may choose your own secondary color to give yourself a uniqueness.

An example of registry:
quote:

Codename: Nerve
Color: Orange
Secondary Color: Mahogany
Team: Red
Default Spawn Weapon: Battle Rifle(BR55)
Secondary Spawn Weapon: SMG
Bio: Nerve, true to his name, is twitchy and distrusting of his own teammates sometimes. However, he's a crack shot and makes a great sniper. He's not the greatest driver.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 02:26 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Codename: Extecute
Color: Purpul
Secondary Color: Black
Team: Blue
Default Spawn Weapon: Carbine
Secondary Spawn Weapon: Magnums
Bio: You're a Purple Spartan. Your intelligence far outstrips most. You're pretty much the planner of the group. You excel at strategy and mind games. You prefer thought over action, and usually let others do the fighting. But your cunning strategy keep them from mocking you, and make you valuable. Just try not to get killed violently. He is an exelent ground veichle driver.

(copyed the bio from the test. It fit me perfectly ^^.. Just adding the last part)

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 02:32 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Here's moi.

Codename: Oakley
Color: Cobalt
Secondary Color: Green
Default Spawn Weapon: Battle Rifle
Secondary Spawn Weapon: Plasma Pistol
Bio:
Oakley's fairly secretive about his personal life in the battlefield, but he's a good soldier and good at following orders. However, he has a tendency to disobey and do what he thinks is right, and can be sardonic at times.

DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Two blues. We need reds!

Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

I can go Red..

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 02:33 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Sure thing.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 02:33 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

1 red and 1 blue then. (my char is ok, right?)

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 02:34 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Yeah, it's your choice. 2v2 sounds like a good place to start.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 02:38 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

yeah... will probably reach that by tonight, when all start getting online.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 02:38 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

yes

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 02:42 PM
DeadlyPrecision

Codename: Blarney
Color: Dark Green
Secondary Color: Dark Blue
Secondary Spawn Weapon: Pistol
Bio: Blarney got his nickname fighting covenant on Reach, whenever he started killin he started screamin, and he screamed in a funny irish accent........other marines called it "Blarney".

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 03:03 PM
DeadlyPrecision is currently offline Click here to Send DeadlyPrecision a Private Message Find more posts by DeadlyPrecision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Just remember to take the test when you register, to find out your primary color. (What Color Spartan(Halo) are you?)

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 03:09 PM
DeadlyPrecision

Codename: Blarney
Color: Steel
Secondary Color: Dark Green
Secondary Spawn Weapon: Pistol
Bio: Blarney got his nickname fighting covenant on Reach, whenever he started killin he started screamin, and he screamed in a funny irish accent........other marines called it "Blarney". But true to his battleworn steel armor he was a seasoned veteran, emerging victorious, if a little banged up in over 12 seperate major engagements not to mention atleast 60 small skirmishes. In the battle on reach he had a confirmed kill count of over 67 Elites, 267 grunts, 80 some odd jackels, as well as 2 count em 2 pairs of hunters. He received a half dozen medals for just that one engagement.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 03:32 PM
DeadlyPrecision is currently offline Click here to Send DeadlyPrecision a Private Message Find more posts by DeadlyPrecision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

thumb up

Gee, I thought everyone on Reach was dead. laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 08:24 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

use your imagination, DarkC.. however, according to my opinion it is pretty lame to have a body count for a halo character stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 08:30 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Yeah. erm

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 10:43 PM
Liquid_Fire
Respect

what if ur steel, and can I plz not use the response I got on the site but one of my own, its a really really good test but I took the test honesty twice and got two different answers, and while both desrible me well, niether of them are really me which can only be reached by combining the 2.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 10:47 PM
Liquid_Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Liquid_Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Liquid_Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Sure. But you gotta be on the Red Team.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 10:51 PM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Name: scorp
color: black
secondary color: brownish gold
team:um i dunno whatever team you need me on
default spawn weapon: assault rifle
secondary weapon: magnums
bio: scorp was a lone wolf he never called for back up thinking they would just get in his way. he tends to not follow orders he gets the job done how he wants to not how others tell him to.

Last edited by General_Iroh on Sep 7th, 2005 at 12:55 AM

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 12:52 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Huon
Video gamer

sad i dont got xbox live.so i cant play....me so sadened....

I'd like to thank all te lil people for helping me out!(A bunch of midgets come on the stage waving)

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 02:17 AM
Huon is currently offline Click here to Send Huon a Private Message Find more posts by Huon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote