KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » What Happens To Quinlan Vos?

What Happens To Quinlan Vos?
Started by: exanda kane

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
exanda kane

Question What Happens To Quinlan Vos?

Can someone tell me what happens to Vos because i've recently got the Clone Wars Volume 4 graphic novel where he goes to the dark side, whether willing or not, and joins Dooku (still not 100% if he's not bluffing). Now I know it's not in the film but I've got the RotS graphic novel where's he gets shot up by a nice big tank in the wake of order 66. . .
But I've also got a SW Tales comic with 'Ghost' in it, where an old and slightly insane Vos meets Han Solo . . .

So wtf happens before Vos is apparently killed and then comes back from the dead? Someone please explain . . . confused

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 09:31 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Doesnt Anyone Know!?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:48 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Bombed by his own troops in Boz Pity!!!!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:52 PM
Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

They cut it from the movie and he turns up later and helps a young Han Solo!!!!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 08:40 PM
Insane Monk

He survives the walker blast on Kashyyyk and lives in the jungle for a while.

"Who needs courage when you've got a gun?"

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 12:49 AM
Click here to Send Insane Monk a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Monk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Gee. Never thought anyone would revive the post. I've heard that is what happens. Still thankyou anyways smile

Btwe, also read somewhere he comes back to the republic and kills Sora Bulq. Cant remember where though...

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 05:04 PM
SS_181st_Snow
Flyer of the Wraith.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Insane Monk

What is it with Old jedi and Kashyyyk? Jolee, Quinlain, prolly many more. Betcha NJO Luke will go into hiding at Kashyyyk when he's 200+, since that's how far the bastard writers wanna make him live.

HEIL BARON VON RICHTHOFEN! HEIL THE LUFTWAFFE!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 06:02 PM
Click here to Send SS_181st_Snow a Private Message Find more posts by SS_181st_Snow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
What is it with Old jedi and Kashyyyk? Jolee, Quinlain, prolly many more. Betcha NJO Luke will go into hiding at Kashyyyk when he's 200+, since that's how far the bastard writers wanna make him live.

Imao.

would be nice if Vos lives in Jolee's Hut!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 06:08 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Imao? It's Lmao. stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 08:22 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

this thread is so old. it was made when i joined it think

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 05:44 AM
Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Originally posted by exanda kane
Gee. Never thought anyone would revive the post. I've heard that is what happens. Still thankyou anyways smile

Btwe, also read somewhere he comes back to the republic and kills Sora Bulq. Cant remember where though...

Read the Republic comics. He stays undercover with Dooku trying to find the second Sith. For a while, he doesnt know whether he follows the light side or the dark, and does missions for Dooku that the Jedi suspect him of falling to the dark. He acts as a double agent for the Jedi and Dooku, so noone knows what side he is really on.

Quinlan finds out Sora Bulq is a dark jedi, and believes he is the second sith. Eventually on Saleucami, Quinlan fights his master Tholme, and believes him to be dead at the end. Later on, he finds Tholme dueling Sora Bulq, and rescues his defeated master. Aayla and Tholme help Quinlan realise his true Jedi light, and he rids himself of his inner darkness and kills Sora. Then he goes back to help fight the war on Boz Pity.

The Star Wars Tales comic, Im not sure, but I think its a one off kind of comic. Kind of like the Vader vs Maul comic.

And Im not sure if he 'officially' dies in the ROTS graphic novel. The new issues of Republic have Quinlan in them apparently, so I wouldnt rule him out as dead.

And Khaleen falls pregnant from him.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 10:22 AM
Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Originally posted by Sir Mist
Read the Republic comics. He stays undercover with Dooku trying to find the second Sith. For a while, he doesnt know whether he follows the light side or the dark, and does missions for Dooku that the Jedi suspect him of falling to the dark. He acts as a double agent for the Jedi and Dooku, so noone knows what side he is really on.

Quinlan finds out Sora Bulq is a dark jedi, and believes he is the second sith. Eventually on Saleucami, Quinlan fights his master Tholme, and believes him to be dead at the end. Later on, he finds Tholme dueling Sora Bulq, and rescues his defeated master (Im a blatant gay). Aayla and Tholme help Quinlan realise his true Jedi light, and he rids himself of his inner darkness and kills Sora. Then he goes back to help fight the war on Boz Pity.

The Star Wars Tales comic, Im not sure, but I think its a one off kind of comic. Kind of like the Vader vs Maul comic.

And Im not sure if he 'officially' dies in the ROTS graphic novel. The new issues of Republic have Quinlan in them apparently, so I wouldnt rule him out as dead.

The Republic comics were all put together in a Clone Wars Graphic Novel collection in the UK. SHame that I havn't been able to get hold of the last 2 editions where the Sora Bulq incident happens.

And it was a mistype, the LMAO.

And by the time of this post first starting I only had 2 of the 6 editions f the CLone Wars Volumes. Now I have 3 & 4...

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 11:00 AM
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

Originally posted by Insane Monk

What he said.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 06:23 PM
Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mišt

Quinlan finds out Sora Bulq is a dark jedi, and believes he is the second sith. Eventually on Saleucami, Quinlan fights his master Tholme, and believes him to be dead at the end. Later on, he finds Tholme dueling Sora Bulq, and rescues his defeated master. Aayla and Tholme help Quinlan realise his true Jedi light, and he rids himself of his inner darkness and kills Sora. Then he goes back to help fight the war on Boz Pity.

Hmm... gets her pregnant eh?

"The wait is over."

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 06:19 PM
Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

Nactous, my master! You're back!!

So? Is Mist lying, KotOR master?

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 06:30 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by overlord

No, I was just curious.

"The wait is over."

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 06:33 PM
Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

confused
What? Lying about what? Im up to Republic #77, just saying whats been happening up til then.

Forgot to mention Quinlan planned on leaving the Order after the Clone Wars.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 02:37 AM
Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

confused
What? Lying about what? Im up to Republic #77, just saying whats been happening up til then.

Forgot to mention Quinlan planned on leaving the Order after the Clone Wars.

I never said you were lying.

"The wait is over."

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 01:30 PM
overlord
OD'd

What? Lying about what?
No, I was just bashing Nactous subliminally for making a useless post as he is supposed to be kotor master.

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 05:24 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, I was just bashing Nactous subliminally for making a useless post as he is supposed to be kotor master.

Hmm....

"The wait is over."

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 06:26 PM