KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Why do you like Pirates of the Caribbean?

Why do you like Pirates of the Caribbean?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
The movie overall is excellent 32 51.61%
johnny depp 16 25.81%
orlando bloom 6 9.68%
keira knightley 3 4.84%
music 4 6.45%
scenery 1 1.61%
Total: 62 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Why do you like Pirates of the Caribbean?
Started by: beaujay1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
beaujay1
!

Question Why do you like Pirates of the Caribbean?

so really, WHY?????

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 01:38 AM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

overalllllllllllllll!!!!!!!! the movies is sooooooo hot!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol not to mention orli and johnney love love

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 02:48 AM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chez
Corporal-Captain

I just thought it was a really cool movie. Action, not too much soppy romance, Jack Sparrow rocked, and the fact that Johnny & Orlando are pretty hot was just an added bonus. stick out tongue I thought Geoffrey Rush was really good in his role, too -- a cool bad guy. He and Jack Sparrow going head to head was fun to watch. Barbossa kept trying to get rid of Jack, and Jack just kept comin' on back. big grin

"It's not possible...!"
"Ah. Not *probable*." wink

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 03:43 AM
chez is currently offline Click here to Send chez a Private Message Find more posts by chez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Johnny. He made the movie what it was, it would only be a passable film w/o him

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 06:56 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

most definately johnney. he is SUCH a great actor!!! plus the whole movie was well casted. they put johnney as jack (they're both funny, kind of wierd ppl), orlando as will (both serious, romantics), and kiera as elizabeth (gorgeous, flirty type girls). they all were really natural actors.

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 03:08 PM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Soth
Johnny. He made the movie what it was, it would only be a passable film w/o him
yes as mentioned very well by Lord Soth in a different thread: Johnny is the movie, the movie is Johnny, Johnny and the movie are onelaughing

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 01:56 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Their existances are intertwined big grin

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 05:36 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Keira was the main reason I saw it so many times. smile
the scenery comes in a close 2nd.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 10:46 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

Johnny...Orlando...Keira...HUMOUR...music...scenery...

Thanks Ben-Kenobi for the Sig!

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 05:54 AM
Lyn is currently offline Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

yop, all of that

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 06:48 AM
Pipage558
Movie Freak!

The overall movie was great! really fun to watch and jst everything was great!

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 09:05 PM
Pipage558 is currently offline Click here to Send Pipage558 a Private Message Find more posts by Pipage558 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

definitly.. although Johnny was definitly THE moviestick out tongue

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 01:08 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

johnney def. made most of the movie...funny AND etertaining

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 01:18 AM
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

Definitley...

Thanks Ben-Kenobi for the Sig!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 02:09 AM
Lyn is currently offline Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

ok, this is going to sound SO weird but for me it was the fact that Pirates of the Carribbean (the whole phrase) makes me think of warm beaches and stuff so i love the name and the way the announcer guy says it in the ads embarrasment i know it was weird but also the ride is my favorite at disney land so how could i resist a movie with my favorite guy in it?(please log in to view the image)

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 07:12 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

You immediately think of beaches and men with long beards, yeah. I love the mind's eye, one of the best parts of life. I've watched myself die in my mind's eye a few times, and sometimes rather unpleasantly

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 06:03 AM
Naz
Super Senior Member

YES!!! no one has voted for orlando bloom!!

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 09:33 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i loved the humour, jack/johnny, and the scenery in this movie. haven't read the book version yet!

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 09:46 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I haven't found the book version yet

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 01:01 PM
WeAreTheWorld

quote:
Originally posted by nazgulinthedark
YES!!! no one has voted for orlando bloom!!
mad mad well maybe I'll just vote for him thensmilestick out tongue he is one of my favorites after allbig grin

Old Post Dec 25th, 2003 05:58 PM