KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Termination RPG

Termination RPG
Started by: Ballister

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Termination RPG

Alright, this is the REAL RPG thread. If you have signed in on the other thread, you may start RPing. If not, go to the other thread and sign in. Then come back

If you have signed in... Here's the settings for the beginning:

The cargo ship has landed on a landing pad on the base. You get out and enter the base...

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 12:18 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

-X2 walks out of the ship and enters the base-

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 12:29 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She Seduced

Cobain, who is mostly known to most as BloodStain, walked out onto the base. She wore her bleached blonde hair, with those small black streaks, tucked under her black beanie. She had on her tight ratty camoflauge pants tucked into her combat boots, and a white tee shirt. A cigarette dangled from her lips, as she checked on her leg holster which held her shot gun. Her daggers where placed in a row on her belt.
Her EMP blaster was on her hip.
She had not a smile on her face, she was completely serious about this mission. She was ready for battle. As she walked, her boots thudding on the cement. The sounds of fighter jets buzzed over their heads, and military men in training jogging around.
She flicked her cigarette, and walked into the base, ready to take orders.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 01:12 AM
She Seduced is currently offline Click here to Send She Seduced a Private Message Find more posts by She Seduced Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

X2 walked over to a wall and stopped. Light reflected from his dark visor. His armor was thick and dusty like it has been cleaned in years. Everyone that has every worked with X2 call him the Silent Warrior for he never speaks unless needed. His pistol was strapped to his torso where he could easliy pull it out incase of any battle. X2 never removes his helmet for rumor has it that he needs it to stay alive.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 01:20 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

You hear the sounds of men running into the base. One calls to you "Umm, we found something."

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 01:23 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

X2 turned his gaze at the soldier but remained silent. He walked over to him and towered over the man. X2's height is 7 foot.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 01:25 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

"Uhh..." The man said in an intimidated voice. "There's- We- We found something! There's some sort of... lifeform in there... We think it's dead."
The soldier walked in through a door.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 01:28 AM
She Seduced

Bloodstain quickly followed the man to the lifeform, placing her lipring into her piercing, and flicking her cigarette. She was a pretty quick runner, but she kept her pace slow.

][my computer is lagging][

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 01:29 AM
She Seduced is currently offline Click here to Send She Seduced a Private Message Find more posts by She Seduced Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

When you arrive, there was a large alien stabbed to a wall. It had to spikes coming out of its head, and there were long sharps claws and a slithery tail. It was colored greenish-black. "We don't know what exactly it is." said the man.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 01:38 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

X2 pulled out his SMG and shot it the head once. The gunfired echoed through the halls and X2 lowered his SMG and walked up to the alien creature and looked closely at it.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 01:41 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Just as you looked at it, its eyes opened, and it sprung up. It used its claw to slash a soldier and rip his organs out. The alien jumped over and confronted X2.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 01:45 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

X2 looked at the alien and cracked his knuckle. He slowly reached for his pistol strapped to his torso.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 01:46 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

The alien looked around and ripped a pipe off the wall. It charged at X2 and swung at him.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 01:47 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

X2 took a step back and blocked the pipe with his right arm. The armor on his right arm got dented and X2 fired his pistol at the alien until he was out of ammo.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 01:49 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

The alien was blasted until its limbs were pretty much blown off. It struggled to an escape, but died half way there.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 01:51 AM
She Seduced

Bloodstain, stood in amusement, her hands not even reaching for a weapon. She walked over to the alien and with one arm and lifted it and set it on the examining table. Shaking her head she looked at the examaner's standing shocked.
"Cut this b*tch open." she said, her hand waving over her shotgun. "Lets see this things insides. I want to know how it works, and how to kill it." she ordered, then calmly took her beanie off, letting her bleach blonde locks fall past her shoulders.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 03:21 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Victor walked ran in he had heard screams "What did i miss?" he asked looking down at the soldiers body. He looked over at the alien "Damn what the hell is that thing?" He asked looking at it strangely. "Um...thats not dinner is it?" He then slowly pulled out his knife and cut down the aliens torso revealing its internal organs

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 04:06 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She Seduced

Bloodstain smiled at Victor, smoke rolling from her nostrils. "Yeah would you like a side of mash potato's or lung?" she asked pulling out a big chunk from the inside of the alien. "Or what i think is a lung" she said arching a brow. She shrugged, placing the slimy innerd on a tray, and wiping her hand clean. She would then flick her ash on the ground.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 04:11 AM
She Seduced

][going to bed. peace easy][

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 04:13 AM
KillerNinja
Super Sniper

Kiru was following the others silently.Seeing that he was the youngest.He didn`t know why but he got the suspision that he wouldn`t mix well with the others he hoped no one had remebered him being on the team.Hos plasma blad on his back he sat behind a knocked over table and watched them.His hand bumped a pot that was near his hand.His hand sped towards his pistol on his hip.The noise had startled him.'Dammit!!!'he thought.

I'd never drag them in battles that I can handle unless I absolutely have to
I'm supposed to set an example
I need to be the leader, my crew looks for me to guide 'em
If some shit ever just pop off, I'm supposed to be beside 'em

Old Post Dec 7th, 2005 07:48 PM
KillerNinja is currently offline Click here to Send KillerNinja a Private Message Find more posts by KillerNinja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote