KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » What bugs you more?

What bugs you more?
Started by: xyz jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

What bugs you more?

People saying Mace didn't die?

Episode 7, 8, 9?

People who hate TPM?

TPM rocks!

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 07:42 PM
Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

People saying that Mace didn't die. Clearly he did. The evidence is the movie, no one could survive that fall.

Saying that there's a 7, 8, and 9 doesn't bother me because there's this little part of me that wishes they would be made.

I agree completely with people who hate TPM, but I respect peoples' opinions enough to allow people to say they like it so that doesn't bother me.

But arguing in the face of irrefutable evidence (i.e. Mace's fall) just gets to me sometimes.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 07:56 PM
Click here to Send ArthasKnight a Private Message Find more posts by ArthasKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Canadadude

Star Wars never really bugs me. It is people like Mickey Shuttle who put crap online that ruin Star Wars

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 07:56 PM
Click here to Send Canadadude a Private Message Find more posts by Canadadude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

Saying Mace lived bugs me, they made it obvious that he died, I believe.

As for TPM, we are all entitled to our own opinion, it dosen't bother me much.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 08:12 PM
Click here to Send Wind Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Wind Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Canadadude

The Mace lived stuff comes from Super Shadow

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 08:27 PM
Click here to Send Canadadude a Private Message Find more posts by Canadadude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Re: What bugs you more?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xyz jedi

Episode 7, 8, 9?

People who hate TPM?

TPM rocks!

Mace: People just need to let him die (like Boba)
7,8,9: Don't care
TPM: Don't care for I think it is a good movie.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 09:03 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kabia
Jeedai

TPM? and mace died so obvious

Bleh
New Sig Here

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 10:00 PM
Click here to Send Kabia a Private Message Find more posts by Kabia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

Mace his death is great.
Episode 7,8,9 are mere idea's wich were disregarded a long time ago.
The Phantom Menace was a major dissapointment to a lot of people. And I kind of agree..

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 10:15 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Episode 7, 8, 9?

People who hate TPM?

TPM rocks!

yeah! TPM rocks!! except 4 jarjar and boss nass... yuck..

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 07:30 AM
Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

TPM was really cool.

But I don't get that SS shit. Whoever made that needs

And gets turned on by

Super Shadow is probably a noob.

You know on SS where it says you can talk to GL, I think they made it up. One of the questions are the clone wars happening during TPM??????????????????????????????????????????? And the so called GL said it was a good idea but they doubt it'll happen? WHAT?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 12:50 PM
Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

SS probably gets a huge kick out of silly SW fanboys who get offended that they were gullible enough to be deceived.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 04:36 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

TPM was really cool.

But I don't get that SS shit. Whoever made that needs

And gets turned on by

Super Shadow is probably a noob.

You know on SS where it says you can talk to GL, I think they made it up. One of the questions are the clone wars happening during TPM??????????????????????????????????????????? And the so called GL said it was a good idea but they doubt it'll happen? WHAT?
We have an official thread about it. You may stop talking about him everywhere.

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 04:47 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calvs
Kommunist

super shadow must die!
he is ruining star wars fans everywhere
he said ep 7,8,9 are in scheduled porduction for 2020
total bs!
and also said mark hamill and carrie fisher are signed up
they will prolly be dead by then!

Some men die under the mountain just looking for gold
Some die looking for a hand to hold

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 12:16 AM
Click here to Send calvs a Private Message Find more posts by calvs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

no they'd be in their 50's which is probably the right age.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 04:39 PM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Originally posted by overlord
We have an official thread about it. You may stop talking about him everywhere.

He's right you know.

And technically, that's just some guy at a website that dupes idiots about Star Wars, not things about Star Wars itself.

The whole 'Mace didn't die!' thing is just ****ing retarded. I don't know where anyone got that, but he lost an arm, was fried, and fell to his death. If you watch the scene that Yoda drops into Bail's speeder, it gives you a better idea of the scale; same building. Definitely nowhere near the tiny size of the Arena in which Mace does his flip and drop.

Episode 7-9? Pfft. Not happening. They need to give up on it.

Saying TPM sucks? What bugs me more is that they don't give valid reasons for why they think that. They just say 'lol jarjar!!!!11 wat a n00b!!!1 lolz, fvckin l00zer?!!1' which is worse than what they think about Jar Jar. Jar Jar, I don't mind. I liked TPM. It was the most OT-like, with all the props and the feeling.

IMO, CGI Clonetroopers ruined Episode II and Episode III, despite how awesome they looked. I could understand for massive fight scenes, but EVERY clonetrooper? I would have prefered at least one suit of the armor used.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 12:09 AM
Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ermac_Master
Ninja

Mace died.......... Also, I personally liked TPM, I thought it was very well done. It was also the first Star Wars I had ever seen in theatres.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 12:16 AM
Click here to Send Ermac_Master a Private Message Find more posts by Ermac_Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SS_181st_Snow
Flyer of the Wraith.

What bugs me more is when someone makes a thread identical to mine. >.> But dun worry, I'm just paranoid.

Actually what bugs me more is the debate between "Did mace beat sids" or "Did sids let Mace win". There's no clear-cut answer, and I firmly believe Sids let him win, but when people start saying "lolz omg ur opinon is rong mace is uber 1337 cuz hes got a puple lightsber." And half the time don't give substantial evidence to make me think that Mace did plant sids on the floor.

HEIL BARON VON RICHTHOFEN! HEIL THE LUFTWAFFE!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 01:06 AM
Click here to Send SS_181st_Snow a Private Message Find more posts by SS_181st_Snow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Mace died, all there is to it.

And TPM ROCKED!!

With the exception of Jar Jar, Boss Nass, Gungans in general, Jake Llyod, Natalie Portman, guy from The Limey, The Trade Federation, Maul's death, the space battle, the major ground battle, Neimodians, TC-14, and Qui-Gon twirling.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 01:26 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soren the Mage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Episode 7, 8, 9?

People who hate TPM?

TPM rocks!

Mace is dead. He got his hand cut off, shocked for ten seconds and literally ejected out of the Window. If he didn't bleed to death, the fall killed him. If he survived the fall? Not possible. His organs were probably fried by Sidious' Lightning.

Of course there is a small possibility George may do it but speaking in General? No. No more Star Wars Movies.

The Phantom Menace was fair, but it just didn't do it for me. Not my cup of tea.

An Ancient Prophecy . . . The deity shall walk forth . . .

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 07:23 AM
Click here to Send Soren the Mage a Private Message Find more posts by Soren the Mage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

Re: Re: What bugs you more?

Originally posted by Sorgo
Mace is dead. He got his hand cut off, shocked for ten seconds and literally ejected out of the Window. If he didn't bleed to death, the fall killed him. If he survived the fall? Not possible. His organs were probably fried by Sidious' Lightning.

Of course there is a small possibility George may do it but speaking in General? No. No more Star Wars Movies.

The Phantom Menace was fair, but it just didn't do it for me. Not my cup of tea.

I love that new sig of yours Sorgo.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 07:28 AM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote