KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » this has gone beyond therapy, and into PANIC

this has gone beyond therapy, and into PANIC
Started by: katelovespirate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
katelovespirate

this has gone beyond therapy, and into PANIC

um, spoilers are flying about like crazy and I am in a slight state of panic.

sorry this is short and pointless but i just cant take it. i either want to know nothing or EVERYTHING!!!!!!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 11:21 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Ahhhhhhh ya i find myself panicing too....i just got word of something and well....i'm just nervous!! Shaky nervous!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 11:23 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Why what have u heard KATE?

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 11:24 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

um i wanna know....my hands are shaking....i gotta know if norrie lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 11:25 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

ask LovelyOne. She's got the low-down. She told me a few things.... LovelyOne, dont leave us hanging here....

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 11:28 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

I'm CRYING GUYS!!!! OMG....THIS IS OMG!!! I know LoveLy one told me a couple things too!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

kate pm the details.....*still fretting about norrie*

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

WHAT!>!>!>! tell us!!!!!

sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

gosh darnit...i was going totake a shower....gah...now im glued to this thing....

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 11:30 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

u guys dont want to know!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 11:31 PM
katelovespirate

okay guys... (deep breath)... let's all hold hands and remember, we love these films for a reason, and no matter what happens, its going to be good.

we all liked the first one, even though Jack and Elizabeth weren't together.

somehow, this one will be good too. Hey, Jack will still be flipping hott.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 11:32 PM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

somebody hold my hand....*sniff* *is panicing for total diff reason*

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

katelovespirate

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PirateDiva
u guys dont want to know!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

yes we do WHAT THE HECK TELL US NOW

PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Oh i'm with u on that 1 now i just wish i didnt know what happened!!! Stupid script!! AHHHHHH!!! I think that i'm more pissed that i know than what actually happens....i hate myself when the curiosity gets the better of me!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 11:34 PM
katelovespirate

where the heck did you find the script>?!?!?!!?!?!

can you PLEASE STOP MAKING ME CRAZY AND SEND US THE LINK OR TELL US WHAT HAPPENS?!?!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 11:35 PM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

quote: (post)
Originally posted by katelovespirate
where the heck did you find the script>?!?!?!!?!?!

can you PLEASE STOP MAKING ME CRAZY AND SEND US THE LINK OR TELL US WHAT HAPPENS?!?!

yeah, and for the love of GOD, WHAT HAPPENS TO NORRINGTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know im like the only person that cares but gah! PPL think of ME!

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 11:36 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Chinki Mina....i think i'll be joining u in the KUMBAYA in the stress/therapy thread...although i dont think it'll help!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 11:36 PM
katelovespirate

okay guys, CUT IT OUT.

tell me what happens NOWWWWWWWWWWW (pulls out weapons and looks menacing)

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 11:37 PM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

she (piratediva doesn't know....) I don't know....a friend of lovelyone knows but she's not online at the moment...*breathes heavily* I think i'm gonna pass out....

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 11:39 PM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

alright i'm gonna take a shower..ANYONE WHO ACQUIRES NEWS PM ME!

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 11:40 PM