KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » X-Men 3 Movie game

X-Men 3 Movie game
Started by: buffymitch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
buffymitch
Colossus

X-Men 3 Movie game

There is no official site for this game ( i don't think so) but this game should come out sometime near X3 release. You can find some news on it on IGN.com but not really much. On the Ign Forums they said that there will only be 3 palyable characters: NIghtcrawler, wolverine, and iceman. And it also said that this game would explain why Nightcrawler left. What do you guys think? Should there be more characters. I would like so and i like that this game will explain why night crawler left. let me know what you guys think.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 07:10 PM
buffymitch is currently offline Click here to Send buffymitch a Private Message Find more posts by buffymitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jessisi83

I would want more character if the games comes out, I mean we all have our favourite(s), just these three would kind of be dissapointing. But an explaination about why Nightcrawler left would be nice smile
I just hope the game will come out in Holland as well, wouldn't want to miss out

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 07:27 PM
Jessisi83 is currently offline Find more posts by Jessisi83 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buffymitch
Colossus

jessisi83 je bent van nederland? das is wel off topic.
I would like ot see 7 characters. Storm, Iceman, Colossus, Wolverine, Rogue, Beast cyclops. They can pretty much use the same powers from the legends series but i would like to see rogue really be able to steal other peoples powers, even from the enemy. and they should not put in too much characters so they can use the rest of the bytes (or whatever they're called) to make beter graphics, better powers and more dialogue

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 07:58 PM
buffymitch is currently offline Click here to Send buffymitch a Private Message Find more posts by buffymitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Forever
Evolution Leaps Forword

GRR!!! PHOENIX SHOULD BE IN THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 01:25 AM
Phoenix Forever is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Forever a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Forever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote