KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Hah, Hayden scares off heckler ....

Hah, Hayden scares off heckler ....
Started by: Fox4

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
D-FENS

Hah, Hayden scares off heckler ....

Christensen has rude encounter with fan

New York : "Star Wars" actor Hayden Christensen had an encounter with a rude fan that ended with the star chasing him down the street.

According to pagesix.com, Christensen who is currently shooting "Awake" with actress Jessica Alba, was leaving his trailer to do a scene when he was approached by the fan. But instead of asking for a autograph, the fan yelled, "You ruined the 'Star Wars' movies!"

Onlookers said they Christensen later "chased the guy down the street and scared him away".

I think they forgot to include that the basher was Jake Lloyd!
eek!

Source:http://www.newkerala.com/news.php?a...ws&id=66622

Last edited by D-FENS on Dec 15th, 2005 at 10:43 AM

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 10:39 AM
Click here to Send D-FENS a Private Message Find more posts by D-FENS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

He really thinks he's Vader now.. What has Lucas done.. He has created a monster.

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 11:38 AM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ledonias

lol

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 12:06 PM
Click here to Send ledonias a Private Message Find more posts by ledonias Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sasa

Poor Christensen, he did a good job potraying Anakin, its not he who ruin star wars, its George Lucas writting! smile

Revenge Is Sweet...

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 12:31 PM
Click here to Send sasa a Private Message Find more posts by sasa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

Most people would have probably said that with any guy they would have gotten used too. I think Hayden could have easily been replaced. big grin

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 12:43 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McCusto
Republic Commando

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sasa
Poor Christensen, he did a good job potraying Anakin, its not he who ruin star wars, its George Lucas writting! smile

Yeah, I agree.

Official Member of the Cliegg Lars Fan Club

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 12:43 PM
Click here to Send McCusto a Private Message Find more posts by McCusto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix2001

If you ask me, I think the fan was pretty obsessed over the movies to even do that in the first place...

it's really quite pathetic...

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 01:27 PM
Click here to Send Phoenix2001 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix2001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

stupid fanboy

i love it

ill bet anything he was one of the members here obsessed with
bashing hayden. or shall i say "gayden" as they referred to him as.
well looks like gayden chased your sorry little scared ass down the block laughing out loud

darth ownage

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 02:16 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthvader_fan
Dazed and Confused

lol

im the coolest guy there is GO CHIEFS

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 02:32 PM
Click here to Send darthvader_fan a Private Message Find more posts by darthvader_fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MochaChica
MovieJunkie

Who knows if this is true anyway. Hayden's seems like a classy guy. I'm sure he was in a hurry to get to set or something, and people said he was chasing after someone. I don't know, celeb gossip is fun, though. I would have liked to see that.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 04:55 PM
Click here to Send MochaChica a Private Message Find more posts by MochaChica Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kalsemo

Re: Hah, Hayden scares off heckler ....

Originally posted by Fox4

eek!

laughing

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 06:22 PM
Click here to Send kalsemo a Private Message Find more posts by kalsemo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xam
Lord Xam

hayden was good as vader

"He was a pupil of mine,before he turned to evil..."

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 08:35 AM
Click here to Send Xam a Private Message Find more posts by Xam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I agree, he was excellent.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 10:25 AM
Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-FENS

Some fans just can't pull their mouths away from the OT nipple......

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 11:29 AM
Click here to Send D-FENS a Private Message Find more posts by D-FENS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

i think it's completly PATHETIC!!! at the end of the day, he enjoys what he does as an actor, and like ALL actors, they simply act to please the viewers and to get a good reaction from them. I hope Christensen put the lil NERD in hospital!

If anyone thinks that this was fair, then your a jumped up evil lil f***!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 01:35 PM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthvader_fan
Dazed and Confused

ok i like hayden but this time he went way to far!

im the coolest guy there is GO CHIEFS

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 02:00 PM
Click here to Send darthvader_fan a Private Message Find more posts by darthvader_fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decay

i liked him as vader. hes a good actor, if you have seen him in life as a house youd find it difficult to disagree. i think its just the character he played that made it seem as though he was a very unexpressive actor. as anakin hes supposed to be fighting emotions like love and anger. he has alot of conflict but he knows how he should be and he struggles with it.

hes probably heard enough people say he sucked in them and cant act that he just didnt want to put up with it from some idiot off the street when hes minding his own business. i also wonder how exadurated this sotry is. i doubt hed have layed a hand on him if hed caught up anyway. hes fairly big though, plus hes had alot of physical training so its probably wise for a geeky fanboy who plans on bashing him to keep a good distance.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 02:46 PM
Click here to Send Decay a Private Message Find more posts by Decay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

I hope Hayden tracks down the guy and shoots him with a gun!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 07:02 PM
Exador
Exadorian Commander

Re: Hah, Hayden scares off heckler ....

Originally posted by Fox4

New York : "Star Wars" actor Hayden Christensen had an encounter with a rude fan that ended with the star chasing him down the street.

According to pagesix.com, Christensen who is currently shooting "Awake" with actress Jessica Alba, was leaving his trailer to do a scene when he was approached by the fan. But instead of asking for a autograph, the fan yelled, "You ruined the 'Star Wars' movies!"

Onlookers said they Christensen later "chased the guy down the street and scared him away".

eek!

Source:http://www.newkerala.com/news.php?a...ws&id=66622

That sure creates a picture *falls off of chair laughing*

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 09:53 PM
Click here to Send Exador a Private Message Find more posts by Exador Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

I'm going to reffer this as hit and run.

Attachment: vader chase.jpg
This has been downloaded 125 time(s).

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 03:18 AM
Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote