KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Spawn VS Dante

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Spawn! 18 72.00%
Dante... 4 16.00%
Draw 2 8.00%
Who is Spawn and Dante??? 1 4.00%
Total: 25 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Spawn VS Dante
Started by: swedish_bum

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

Spawn VS Dante

Who wins???

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 05:57 PM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Spawn big grin I think...

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 06:12 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

dante

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 07:36 PM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I have to go for Dante

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 07:42 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bean_machine
Its so hard

Spawn all the way. Read the Spawn respect thread.

He's above skyfather level.

spiderman! spiderman!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 06:32 AM
bean_machine is currently offline Click here to Send bean_machine a Private Message Find more posts by bean_machine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bean_machine
Spawn all the way. Read the Spawn respect thread.

He's above skyfather level.

Mundus is above skyfather level too. smile

Made by DW

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 07:07 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Originally posted by dvampire
Mundus is above skyfather level too. smile

Correction: Mundus was above skyfather too smile

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 10:02 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thegmeister53
Sith Master

Definitely Spawn.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 01:54 PM
thegmeister53 is currently offline Click here to Send thegmeister53 a Private Message Find more posts by thegmeister53 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Spawn, anything Dante can do Spawn can do too. In fact he can do it better and faster. And Ice Punk, just in case you forgot Dante didn't kill Mundus in DMC 1 he just used Trish's power in conjunction with his own to force him back into Hell.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 12:09 AM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by Lord Ryugen
Spawn, anything Dante can do Spawn can do too. In fact he can do it better and faster. And Ice Punk, just in case you forgot Dante didn't kill Mundus in DMC 1 he just used Trish's power in conjunction with his own to force him back into Hell.

Dante beat Mundus before Trish came though.

As for this fight, I give it to Dante more times then not.

Made by DW

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 04:11 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Yeah, he did at that, but it just seems to me that all of Dante's abilities can be emulated and surpassed by Spawn. Not to mention the defensive and offensive abilities of his cape.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 11:06 AM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Yeah, he did at that, but it just seems to me that all of Dante's abilities can be emulated and surpassed by Spawn. Not to mention the defensive and offensive abilities of his cape.

Spawn whould no doubt win if Dante fought him in his normal stat, but if transform, then it'll be a much better match.

Made by DW

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 11:14 AM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

You would need the Sparda transformation. Alastor and Ifrit from DMC 1 are tough but they're nothing, 2s were too specialized and three never had an uber transformation. And even then I still think Spawn has the advantage, he simply has too much range in his ability to attack.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 11:37 AM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

You would need the Sparda transformation. Alastor and Ifrit from DMC 1 are tough but they're nothing

Dante dont "need" something that he already has, the only stuffsthat are required (the stuff Im assuming he has) is force edge + the two amulets + a furious Dante and then we got Sparda, the guy who's gonna be a major pain in the ass for Spawn.
And doesnt Spawn die if he loses his head? That can be easily done, Dante can just slap on Quicksilver to freeze time, move up to him, slice and then we've got a body without a head and I think everyone knows who's body im reffering to... shifty

Last edited by Raijin on Jan 8th, 2006 at 02:11 PM

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 02:09 PM
Drunk_of_Fury
Mangekyou Sharingan

Ice Punk STFU you ARE A DANTE FAN-BOY got dammit you LIVE IN ALL DANTE FORUMS so get it Dante CANT Beat SPAWN NO WAY IN HELL!!!

Spawn Just RIP HIS GUTS WHIT HIS SPIKE CHAINS and eat them or Make Dante illusion that he has a big bug on his Head so he blows the Head off whit a Shotgun then Spawn stomp it!!!
Spawn is alredy DEAD so why kill him hahaha!!!!

Youth,Power,Explode!!!

Last edited by Drunk_of_Fury on Jan 8th, 2006 at 03:54 PM

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 03:42 PM
Drunk_of_Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Drunk_of_Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Drunk_of_Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

You would need the Sparda transformation. Alastor and Ifrit from DMC 1 are tough but they're nothing, 2s were too specialized and three never had an uber transformation. And even then I still think Spawn has the advantage, he simply has too much range in his ability to attack.

Dante in his Sparda Form has enough power to vaporize Spawn, with his counless energy blasts and that giant Dragon blast, I give it to Dante for sure. I think Dante in his first form is enough for Spawn.

Made by DW

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 09:18 PM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

spawn strongest form murders Dante.

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 09:59 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Let's take it a higher level....Dante in full form with all the weapons from the game all I meant all...(1..2..and..3...), all medallions (DMC2)...And all his demon forms would put a fight for Spawn...The Power of Sparda would kick hiss ass....But I don't know...Dark Urizen showed me how strong Spawn really is so I can't just say ohhhh Dante for sure....But could be...Spawn could also win....Spawn is stronger is some ways...but Dante got his strenght tooo....But because I like Dante better than Spawn (sorry Dark Urizen it's just the my way) I say Dante...
(please log in to view the image)

But Spawn is cool one tooo...Hey Dark Urizen we need to talk about you sending me Spawn scans or full cool comics coz In my country you can't get them...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 11:28 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Originally posted by Drunk-of-Fury
Ice Punk STFU you ARE A DANTE FAN-BOY got dammit you LIVE IN ALL DANTE FORUMS so get it Dante CANT Beat SPAWN NO WAY IN HELL!!!
Spawn Just RIP HIS GUTS WHIT HIS SPIKE CHAINS and eat them or Make Dante illusion that he has a big bug on his Head so he blows the Head off whit a Shotgun then Spawn stomp it!!!
Spawn is alredy DEAD so why kill him hahaha!!!!

You didnt put much thought behind that post, did you?
Just unessesary hostilty, capsing and bad english. What have I done to you to deserve this treatment?
Grow up, you're like twenty years old.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 01:00 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Originally posted by dvampire
Dante in his Sparda Form has enough power to vaporize Spawn, with his counless energy blasts and that giant Dragon blast, I give it to Dante for sure. I think Dante in his first form is enough for Spawn.

For sure. cool
Dante in Sparda form can frickin' fly and get out of reach for Spawn, dont forget that.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 01:05 PM