KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » This was proved wrong many years ago but.....

This was proved wrong many years ago but.....
Started by: DarthMaul9123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

This was proved wrong many years ago but.....

did you people hear that maul was supposed to be Boba Fett ever... i did when i was younger than i am today, so...

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 03:03 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Hexus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Hexus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

That was some fanboy dream that got passed around.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 03:41 AM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Mmm, fanboy dreams...

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 06:27 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Awesome sig, Rex! I like it... cool

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 11:34 PM
Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

What the f**k? I cant even express how stupid an idea this is. Who thought of this??? huh

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 03:10 AM
Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
That was some fanboy dream that got passed around.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 03:57 AM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mtryder

I also heard that Qui-Gon is Wickett, Mace is Han Solo, and Dooku is Jabba. Go figure.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 06:41 AM
Click here to Send mtryder a Private Message Find more posts by mtryder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

No way that had any truth. How would Maul have survived, then lost his Force powers, and then become a bounty hunter instead of an avenging Dark Jedi/Sith?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 07:09 AM
Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

I also heard that Star Wars fanboys around the world are committing suicide on an hourly basis due to the fact there is no more Star Wars movies to look forward to... I say "Slit those wrists boys!!! Slit them good!!!" Less of you talking stupid on the net.. the happier us normal people will be!!!!!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 07:18 AM
Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by NoFate007
No way that had any truth. How would Maul have survived, then lost his Force powers, and then become a bounty hunter instead of an avenging Dark Jedi/Sith?
You're joking right? Tell me you were just kidding around, please.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 09:31 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

TG, I'm sorry to tell you, but he...oh wait, he was. whistle

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 09:32 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Oh thank God. (clutches chest) He really had me going there for a minute. WHOO!

A lack of a sense of humour; A flaw more and more common among members these days...even the older, more experienced ones.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 09:36 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

I was commenting on how absolutely ridiculous of an idea it is. Whoever made it up is hilarious. It'd be like people saying Mace survives Episode 3's fall and becomes IG-88.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 05:30 AM
Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

I drool over my chrome plated lightsaber collection - that's about as wierd as i get

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 05:40 AM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
did you people hear that maul was supposed to be Boba Fett ever... i did when i was younger than i am today, so...

Younger than you are today? And this happened many years ago?

[sarcasm]How could that happen?[/sarcasm]

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 05:46 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

lmao - i vote for a 'how could that happen' smiliebig grin

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 05:48 AM
Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Stun
lmao - i vote for a 'how could that happen' smiliebig grin

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 08:25 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jeremiahbllfrg

Originally posted by BAILY
I also heard that Star Wars fanboys around the world are committing suicide on an hourly basis due to the fact there is no more Star Wars movies to look forward to... I say "Slit those wrists boys!!! Slit them good!!!" Less of you talking stupid on the net.. the happier us normal people will be!!!!!

No more SW movies??!!!!!????!!
But I've been holding on to dear life in the faith that Luca$h will return for Ep. 7 REVENGE OF THE BOX OFFICE. I hear the original cast of SW will return, but that Carrie Fischer will be mistaken for Jabba's wife.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 07:47 PM
Click here to Send jeremiahbllfrg a Private Message Find more posts by jeremiahbllfrg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

I see you've just joined us and already fancy yourself as some kind of comic relief for us. Pity you're wrong.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 11:34 PM
Boris

Re: This was proved wrong many years ago but.....

Originally posted by DarthMaul9123

Never heard it, pretty damn stupid though.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 01:46 AM
Click here to Send Boris a Private Message Find more posts by Boris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote