KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Real Life Mutants 2

Real Life Mutants 2
Started by: Wolflet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (56): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Noxi
Aqualibrium

Real Life Mutants 2

Original
Registration

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Force
It's where your a mutant, not a pampered X-men, your a real life mutant trying to make your way through the world, the humans hate the mutants, the government puts them in camps and such, so that they don't cause any trouble, but here's the thing, there is no x-men, there is no mansion, there is all the people that were part of the x-men, but they have never met.

It has been a year since a group of mutants destroyed the New York camp. While destroying this camp they have gained allies and lost a few friends, some that are dead and others that are missing. Since then they dedicated their life to make sure that all camps were destroyed. They also have learned that there are 49 other camps, in the other 49 states.
On their journey out of New York they were captured and brought to the New Jersey Camp. They did escape with the mutants that were already there, but failed to destroy the camp.
Now the mutants are wondering around Pennsylvania, planning their next move of attack for freedom.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Twilight Janick
~The camps of Pennsylvania, Maryland and Delaware have been evacuated in order to aid in the defense of Washington D.C. and both the Capitol and the White House have been destroyed, along with the Supreme Court, the Department of Interior and the State Department. Your mission, now, is to go breach those camps and free the mutants still here and then, you are to go attack Washington~

-----------------------------------------------

Karen wondered around the forest carefully not wondering too far from the othe mutants that escaped with them, just incase they were attacked. She looked ahead in the darkness wishing the others would come back for food.

~Yes I am picking up from where we left off stick out tongue~

Last edited by Noxi on Jan 10th, 2006 at 11:09 AM

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 11:00 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Name: Zane
Appearance: Short black hair Piercing red eyes.
Powers: illussion
Personality: sarcastic.
Nationality: native american
Background: Unknown

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 01:23 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Name: kage dark
looks: silver hair with wings i'll post pic later
power: controls elements and other stufff has eyes byuakaan sharigan
nationalty: all amercian
background: ukwon

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 04:23 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

~Post your bio here please, and thunder, didn't you already register?~

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 11:35 PM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[Wasn't in the original RLM, but can I join this one?]

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 12:30 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(oh crap oops sorry damn it i hate being rushed in the morning a'll repost it there and i have no clue)

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 02:01 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Announcer: Today, in this mutant federal electoral campaign, we have the first debate of the party leaders. Here's the moderator for today, Diandra Grandchamps!

Diandra: The first topic scheduled for today is the war against the government. The candidate of the Republican Party, Robert Myers and the candidate of the Green Party, Samuel Alito, will now speak. The coin toss decided that the Green Party candidate will speak first.

Samuel (G): We may have to lay siege to the camp in Virginia and capture it until we'd ever think of capturing Washington D.C. Also, the capital of Pennsylvania has been captured while we only lost thirty people. If we could capture Norfolk and Baltimore as well, the government's seaside supplies would have to be transported from further away.

Robert (R): Just assume that we must capture Washington before even thinking of conquering Virginia and West Virginia. Washington is a strategic spot for us.

Samuel (G): And the casualties? Since New York is under the hands of the mutants, as well as Newark, some ports that would be usually used by the government, they have to take their supplies from Detroit or Boston or other ports south of Norfolk.

Robert (R): Shouldn't we blockade Washington first?

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 02:10 AM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lina Maroul

Off to the right of the small group, Ginita crouched, her dark skin blending with the midnight black night that surrounded them, she sniffed the air a little, the food smelled good and her dark eyes shone. She too had escaped, but had not been as fortunate as the others, the rest in her group had been killed.

Hernando "Wanderer" Del Rios Ginita "Void" Los Oros

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 08:33 AM
Lina Maroul is currently offline Click here to Send Lina Maroul a Private Message Find more posts by Lina Maroul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Kage was turning a knob to 18. Kage walked into the training room closeing the door, it was dark in the room. Kage waited for a reaction from something.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 09:42 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Keagan was standing in the middle of the streets. His deep eyes were wide and emotionless.

Keagan (thinking): Why am I in this world... Why aren't I like any other humans...

While he was wandering, a car was speeding toward him. Keagan suddenly realized and turned to the car. Not knowing what to do, his body morphed into metal quickly, and the car smashed on impact. Keagan now knew that he'd have to get out quickly, or else he'd attract a crowd. He jumped up onto the ledge of a building, and transformed into his normal form.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 11:17 PM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Diandra: The candidate of the Democratic Party, Jenna Kringle, and the candidate of the Citizen Option, Mark Spinoza, will now speak. The coin toss decided that the Democratic Party candidate will speak first.

Jenna (D): You may think of somebody who have a generous nature. But I think we'd just make a full-scale assault on Washington.

Mark (C): A full-scale assault on Washington, both air and ground, would make too much casualties! We don't actually have any kind of combat ship, the government troops may very well cause casualties at range with their cruisers, frigates and carriers! Our aircraft is more effective against ground targets than they are against ships.

Jenna (D): And the casualties? You claim they'd be too important! Maybe our medics are capable of raising the dead. But we need some aid of troops whose powers can adversely affect ships. Like the mod's. As Samuel implied it, if we captured Baltimore first, then we could capture naval facilities who would allow us to engage the government's navy at sea. That's what we should do.

Mark (C): The Mutant Navy? Whatever ships we have are only old merchant ships and runabouts whose crews are capable of moderately annoy the government's frigates and cruisers. If we captured Norfolk and Virginia's camp first, then we can truly attack Washington. Not just make sporadic air raids.

Pandemonium

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 02:03 AM
FE Expert is currently offline Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Kage senseing something turning his head. Kage jumped throwing his shadow star at that direction.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 03:35 AM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

~I'm going to move my part of the story about a week or so ahead of where we left it in RLM...and maybe this should be called RLM: Civil War stick out tongue~

Shadow walked through the deserted streets, towards the mutant camp. All the mutants had been transfered to other camps, some had escaped in the confussion. He wasn't sure why the camp had been evacuated, for him it didn't matter. He was going there to get answers, but not from the camp itself.

He kept his eyes on the camp and held his breath, dropping through the floor into a long metallic corridor. A camera came around to look at him above, a gun appearing from the roof and letting rip. The bullets passed through him as he ran towards it, leaping and phasing his hand through it to rip out several of its wires. He landed crouched on the floor.

So the defences were still up, didn't matter, they wouldn't effect him until he reached the centre grid. His powers would be useless there.

He ran his hand through his stubble on his chin and ran onwards. His leather jacket flying back from it's end at his knees into the air behind him and his heavy boots clanking on the floor. He held his breath as he approached each door and ran straight through them. Most of the guns he just ignored, only slowing to take out the ones where he would have to solidify himself to catch his breath.

~This is going to be sort of like the start of a new character. A more lone-wolf, kick-ass Shadow. Who, like he said at the end of RLM, is going to become an assassin for the mutants. He's spent the missing week alone training his powers~

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Last edited by SpikeSpiegel on Jan 12th, 2006 at 05:05 PM

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 05:00 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Diandra: The second topic scheduled for today is the financing modes. We're in the middle of a civil war. What do we suggest to finance the mutant government? The Republican and the Democratic candidates will now speak. The coin toss decided that the Democratic candidate will speak first.

Jenna (D): We can't trust the cheating industry forever as our primary funding source! The day when cheating at school will be put to an end, it would be the undoing of the mutant government, if we continue as it is now! I suggest that we may take more importance in all the criminal matters, kidnap enemy officials for ransoms.

Robert (R): Jenna, are you crazy? We have thousands of mutants imprisoned in government mutant camps; maybe we should use our healers and open up a few mutant-run hospitals and then we can have the funds needed for the war effort.

Jenna (D): Hospitals may be a good idea; the diagnoses would then be left to mutants whose powers allow for failproof disease search and once the diagnosis will be ready...

Diandra: The topic isn't about the organization of mutant-run healthcare!

Jenna (D): The prices will be lower than those of regular, government-supported private hospitals and thus will attract more normal people in that hospital. I assume that the diagnosis mode we would use would require less money than a normal hospital's equipment.

Robert (R): True, but wouldn't that put an end to the normal people's hatred towards us?

Pandemonium

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 01:51 AM
Striding Cloud

Kage hearing blood leaking, kage shut down the program walking out the training room.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 03:04 AM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Assume that the Green Party is the only one party not suggesting using mutant-run healthcare to fund the war.

A few days later, Diandra is trapped into a press conference in Philadelphia.

Diandra: I officially announce that I will run for the office of Mutant Prime Minister of Pennsylvania!

Journalist 1: What should you do, madam, about the Kyoto Treaty?

Diandra: I know the normal government would never sign the Kyoto Treaty. In case of victory of the Mutant Army, if I ever was elected Mutant Prime Minister of Pennsylvania, I would pressure the mutant federal government to sign the treaty.

Journalist 2: For what party will you run?

Diandra: The Citizen Option.

Pandemonium

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 02:57 AM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Shadow hit a split in the corridor. He looked down each available passageway before deciding to head left. Charging down he took a right turn into a blue, thin force grid. He stumbled through it, looking forwards at the large room infront of him. So that was what it felt like to pass through the new de-power grids.

Ahead was a large computer, spanning several floors. He stood on one of the many levels of catwalks, he'd have to climb down to the bottom to accsess the computer. He ran down to the leftleaping down one of the ladders. Usually it would have been protected by the goverments soldiers, but they had all left too. He slid down another ladder to the next floor. Leaping off the ladder to the railing to his right to avoid the electrified floor. He let go of the railing and grabbed the one below him. Looking down at the last floor below him he dropped down again.

Slowly he turned to face the computer.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 09:07 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Diandra faced the mutants, gathered in Philadelphia among some normal people ready to monitor every activity of mutants' state and federal campaigns and report that to the normal government.

Diandra: You heard virtually every federal party talking about mutant-run healthcare. We'd hand out extra rebates to mutants.

Random mutant man 1:If you don't mind, Diandra, there is an incoming reform of the mutant-run education system.

Diandra: The higher end of the education system is out of our control. The normal government is doing a fine job handling the mutant students in state-funded universities. The mutants often charged the mutant government of that state of copying the normal education curriculum outright. I suggest that the mutant curriculum shall have courses that fits more the mutants' dogma of openness about the world outside the US.

Random mutant man 2: But opening the mutants to the rest of the world wouldn't make us slowly forget our own history? And render us vulnerable to foreign ideological invasion?

Diandra: Other nations' ideologies don't quite render us vulnerable. And remember, openness of mind is the basic principle upon which our nation at war has been founded.

Note: The mutant law allows a mutant person to run for any kind of mutant office as soon as s/he has the age to vote for them. The mutant law allows 16-year-olds to vote, Diandra turned 16 a few days before the mutant vice-presidential debate.

Pandemonium

Last edited by FE Expert on Jan 17th, 2006 at 01:51 AM

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 01:49 AM
Striding Cloud

(I quit rp.)

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 01:56 AM
Lina Maroul

~I'm gunna restart for the posting of my character if thats alright~

Hernando "Wanderer" Del Rios Ginita "Void" Los Oros

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 05:27 AM
Lina Maroul is currently offline Click here to Send Lina Maroul a Private Message Find more posts by Lina Maroul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote