KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Annikan uses force to age from 7 to 25 in two years

Annikan uses force to age from 7 to 25 in two years
Started by: jeremiahbllfrg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jeremiahbllfrg

Warning Annikan uses force to age from 7 to 25 in two years

I suppose someone's picked up on this already.

Annikan has hots for his baby sitter so he uses the force to suddenly age an extra 16 years more than he should have so he can fool around. I guess he WAS the chosen one, or something. Padme and company were basically the same people in Ep 2. Obi Won grew a beard. Wow.

Also I wish the treatment got into more about what the force is, where it came from, it's spiritual aspects, instead of turning the whole saga into an overblown cartoon, IMHO.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 03:14 AM
Click here to Send jeremiahbllfrg a Private Message Find more posts by jeremiahbllfrg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

What the **** are you on?

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 03:17 AM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jeremiahbllfrg

Death Sticks loaded with Naboobian Hash.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 03:27 AM
Click here to Send jeremiahbllfrg a Private Message Find more posts by jeremiahbllfrg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

AOTC takes after like what? 18 years after TPM?

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 03:28 AM
Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ast
What the **** are you on?

Whatever it is the dealer ripped him off. There are 10 years between TMP and ATOC FFS dont post such stupidity.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 03:40 AM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jeremiahbllfrg

Lemme explain to left-brain thinkers:

Annikan is a whiney baby.
He loses his momma
Padme fills that role.
She's a baby sitter.

Why won't anyone acknowledge the absurdity of this accerated aging. Is this the force or the farce?

Also, does anyone prefer Yoda the puppet or the prequel digital one, ascetically speaking?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 03:45 AM
~JP~
yeah baby

Let me explain to No-brained thinkers:

That kind of stupidity will win you no supporters here

You need to learn to use the search button as we've already had the puppet / GCI debate.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 03:49 AM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

He still reminds me of someone else erm

Ten years between TPM and AotC, like JP said. Anakin "worshipped" Padme when he was young, but never truly "loved" at the age of about 20, or 19, he truly fell in "love" with her. Not so bad, only about a four to five year distance, at that age.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 03:50 AM
Click here to Send Wind Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Wind Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

dude what are you smokingsmokin'
tpm and aotc are supposed to be 10 years apart and if he did age himself , we would have known, and i prefer the digital yoda, the puppet sucked.

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 03:51 AM
Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DucLangur

What does Obi-Wan growing a beard have to do with Anakin's aging? What the****is the point of this! and how is Padme his babysitter! What is wrong with you!?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 03:56 AM
Click here to Send DucLangur a Private Message Find more posts by DucLangur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jeremiahbllfrg

Only 4-5 years between Annikan in SW Ep.1 and Annikan Ep.2. Who's on what drugs? Sorry, for my artist's rendering of this SW saga, but so be it. What is done is done. I mentioned Obi Won with a beard to make the point that he's basically the same age underneath. Sorry I didn't do a galactic search for "puppet". What's wrong with asking old questions? Just because something's been talked about is that the freakin' end all? Gee Whiz, folks, I sense your anger. Strike me down and I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 04:15 AM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

10 years from I to II, there is only 5 years seperating Anakin and Padme.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 04:17 AM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wind Sister
Wait, what?

Originally posted by jeremiahbllfrg
Only 4-5 years between Annikan in SW Ep.1 and Annikan Ep.2. Who's on what drugs? Sorry, for my artist's rendering of this SW saga, but so be it. What is done is done. I mentioned Obi Won with a beard to make the point that he's basically the same age underneath. Sorry I didn't do a galactic search for "puppet". What's wrong with asking old questions? Just because something's been talked about is that the freakin' end all? Gee Whiz, folks, I sense your anger. Strike me down and I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

Ten years between 1 and 2, and three years between 2 and 3 erm
Sorry, wrong again.
And did you ever stop to consider that by using the search button, you could find old threads, and figure out why they died in the first place. We don't wish to discuss it again erm

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 04:17 AM
Click here to Send Wind Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Wind Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jeremiahbllfrg

I still don't buy the age progression whatever the official story is. My apologies. I will from now on search individual words and then get lost for a while. So long.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 04:25 AM
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

You're a f*cking idiot.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 05:04 AM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

Another sad product of the over-saturation of Ritalin in the middle '80"s.

laughing

And the aging isn't "accerated" as you so elequently put it.

Padme is 14 in ep1. I buy that.
Padme is 24 in ep2. I buy that.

Anakin is 9 in ep1. I buy that.
Anakin is 19 in ep2. I buy that.

Whatever it is that you buy......

Please enjoy it by yourself before you post. stick out tongue

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 06:38 AM
Click here to Send sithsaber408 a Private Message Find more posts by sithsaber408 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

Re: Annikan uses force to age from 7 to 25 in two years

Ani was 19 in AOTC.. not 25

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 06:42 AM
Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jeremiahbllfrg

**** You Dodo. I'm no idiot, just because from casual glance I have a ****ing problem believing a young boy becomes a grown man in two years. **** what the script says and use common sense. What's wrong Dodo. New Zealand too boring for you? Is that why you're bitter?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 07:01 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Two years, you ARE a f*cking moron. Read the above posts.

TEN years in between TPM and AOTC...TEN! People grow up from age 9 to 19 in that time-frame, you f*cking dolt.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 07:05 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BAILY

Originally posted by Tangible God
Two years, you ARE a f*cking moron. Read the above posts.

TEN years in between TPM and AOTC...TEN! People grow up from age 9 to 19 in that time-frame, you f*cking dolt.

I concur with the 3rd joining member of the Cliegg Lars FC.. since he outranks me.. by one.. but he outranks me anyways stick out tongue ...

I think you are confusing real time with the spans in the movies...

There are 3 years between each movie.. IN REAL LIFE

BTW TPM and AOTC is about 10 years and BTW AOTC and ROTS is about 2-3 years....

Old Post Jan 11th, 2006 07:39 AM
Click here to Send BAILY a Private Message Find more posts by BAILY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote