KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Xboxs Future. 360 gets KOTOR3 and Gta 4 plus future Ign predicts

Xboxs Future. 360 gets KOTOR3 and Gta 4 plus future Ign predicts
Started by: TwisterGameX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Null

Shocked Xboxs Future. 360 gets KOTOR3 and Gta 4 plus future Ign predicts

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/680/680220p1.html

This speaks for it's self. Well poor regular xbox dies and only third parties will make games for it in the future.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 06:35 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

GTA 4.. You Mean Vice city?

And wasn't it offically declaried like, 2 years ago, theat there WON'T be a KOTOR 3?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 06:37 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

LucasArts: KOTOR 3, Mercenaries 2
LucasArts' recent silence by no means equals inactivity. On the contrary, Knights of the Old Republic 3, in development with Obsidian Development, is in the early stages of creation for a late 2006

My mistake.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 06:39 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Tis' is friggin licking shweeeeet!!!! Although I would have prefer KOTOR III develop by Bioware than Obsidian...the news make me feel confident that 360 won't be a flop. I hope all my favorites return....especially Bastila.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 06:42 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Tis' is friggin licking shweeeeet!!!! Although I would have prefer KOTOR III develop by Bioware than Obsidian...the news make me feel confident that 360 won't be a flop. I hope all my favorites return....especially Bastila.

Oh yeah, I hope Bastila and Carth and that party are back....and Revan eek!

I'll get it for PC wink

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 06:44 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Carth?! CARTH?! I'm a member of the Official Anti-Carth club. stick out tongue

I hope Jolee makes a come back. He made me laugh. laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 06:47 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

lol

PArt 2 of more stuff they will put up tomorrow. I will post the second chapter there.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 06:47 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Carth?! CARTH?! I'm a member of the Official Anti-Carth club. stick out tongue

I hope Jolee makes a come back. He made me laugh. laughing out loud

I liked Carth!

I spent too much of the game baiting and arguing with him though so him and my character didn't fall in love at the end laughing out loud

Atton in KOTOR2....probably one of the funniest video game characters ever. He's downright hysterical when you play a female.

HK-47 was awesome, too big grin

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 06:55 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 07:52 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Originally posted by Lana

HK-47 was awesome, too big grin

I love his "meat bags" comments. laughing out loud

Just out curiosity did you ever played SW:Galaxies? Which one you liked the most? KOTOR or Galaxies?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 09:29 PM
thegmeister53
Sith Master

That's funny, there hasn't been any info on KOTOR 3 from ign. Oh well, Lucas Arts better not screw it up this time by having Obsidion rush the game.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 09:32 PM
thegmeister53 is currently offline Click here to Send thegmeister53 a Private Message Find more posts by thegmeister53 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I love his "meat bags" comments. laughing out loud

Just out curiosity did you ever played SW:Galaxies? Which one you liked the most? KOTOR or Galaxies?

I haven't played Galaxies for the sheer fact that I don't feel like paying to play a game online stick out tongue I'm too poor and cheap for that.

I like KOTOR a lot, though, even though I've only just started the second one laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 09:36 PM
Null

Do you have a cpu control or do you use the mouse and kewboard.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 09:38 PM
Peach
mordrem

Mouse and keyboard.

Though it's a little tricky playing on the laptop, since I don't have a mousepad or anything.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 09:39 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Galaxies sucks, don't bother with it.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 09:40 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Xbox 360 has an control shifty

Null

Originally posted by BackFire
Galaxies sucks, don't bother with it.
lol

Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Xbox 360 has an control shifty

I don't need a controller, I'm fine with the mouse and keyboard. Just for the parts where you're in the ship and have to shoot down fighters I usually have to grab a book or something to use as a mousepad.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 09:43 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Mouse+Keyboard > Controller for games other then fighting and racing...and I guess sports.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 09:48 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Originally posted by Lana
I don't need a controller, I'm fine with the mouse and keyboard. Just for the parts where you're in the ship and have to shoot down fighters I usually have to grab a book or something to use as a mousepad.

DAMN. I tried.

If it doesn't lag, worse graphivs and gameplay. Then you win for now and there is no reason to get it on the console. Unless it's cheaper shifty

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 09:49 PM