KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » She-Venom

She-Venom
Started by: Dornakku

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dornakku

She-Venom

Does anyone have whole issues of the ones with She-Venom? Or can point me to a site/topic that does, or has more pics than the official symbiote one? Thanks

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 01:04 AM
Dornakku is currently offline Click here to Send Dornakku a Private Message Find more posts by Dornakku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ASTONISHING-S...1QQcmdZViewItem

The comic is on ebay. Or you can look on google.

Last edited by steverules on Sep 28th, 2006 at 03:59 PM

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 03:55 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dornakku

Huh. If my account hadn't been hacked, I would bid on that laughing out loud But google doesn't have enough. Just wonderin if anyone out there had issues they would be willing to scan.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 11:39 PM
Dornakku is currently offline Click here to Send Dornakku a Private Message Find more posts by Dornakku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Hmm willrules has the issue's, not sure if he can scan them. I could ask him.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 11:40 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dornakku

That would be really nice if you can ^_^. I could too. If he doesn't mind random strangers asking him to scan comics XD

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 02:38 AM
F_doomed
Senior Samari

Um first of ur a dumbass. youve asked this question and you damn well know the answer second....This Thread should be closed..So Mod if you please.

http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/symbiotecollection/ for All your symbiote picture needs

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 02:48 AM
F_doomed is currently offline Click here to Send F_doomed a Private Message Find more posts by F_doomed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kiekan
Studly Pic-Postinest

yeah man, seriously. Stop asking. Its illegal to post scans of entire issues. If anyone has them, they most likley won't post up links to them. Give up....

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ASTONISHING-S...1QQcmdZViewItem

The comic is on ebay. Or you can look on google.

Thats just a reprint of the Venom: Along Came A Spider issues that was released in the UK...

"If you desire one thing for so long, it's a given that you'll
miss other things along the way. That's how it is... that's
life" - Godo (Berserk)

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 03:46 AM
kiekan is currently offline Click here to Send kiekan a Private Message Find more posts by kiekan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I knew it was a reprint but I wasn't sure what the original was so that was the best I could do unfortunatly. sad

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 09:23 AM
Josh22
we control all

Even I know it is a reprint because I own it and it is just part of my collection.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 06:07 PM
Josh22 is currently offline Click here to Send Josh22 a Private Message Find more posts by Josh22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dornakku

Just wondering, geez. Also, if it's illegal, then what is the point of the Picture thread? Steverules, and Josh22, thanks for being polite wink

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 09:51 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by F_doomed
Um first of ur a dumbass. youve asked this question and you damn well know the answer second....This Thread should be closed..So Mod if you please.

Will you stop the bashing? Or do you really want to be banned?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 10:10 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
F_doomed
Senior Samari

Originally posted by H. S. 6
Will you stop the bashing? Or do you really want to be banned?

There will be no Bashing stoped...I will stoping be Ignorant..And pissy..But if a bashing is necessary in my opinion I will whip out my Bashing stickand bash away

http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/symbiotecollection/ for All your symbiote picture needs

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 05:06 AM
F_doomed is currently offline Click here to Send F_doomed a Private Message Find more posts by F_doomed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote