KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Jubilee vs. Harley Quinn

Jubilee vs. Harley Quinn
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Jubilee vs. Harley Quinn

Discuss. Harley has preptime and usually gadgets.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 01:11 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor Strange
Master of the mystic arts

Harley. She had at least some usefull qualities. Jubilee... er... makes things glow.

Old Post May 6th, 2005 01:27 AM
Doctor Strange is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor Strange a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor Strange Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

i think people underestimate jubes- xavier told all her teaches that they should never lead on to jubilees full potential. he was actually afraid shew would someday so she must b be pavking a serious punch

Old Post May 6th, 2005 01:32 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

harley has that insane cruel streak... i say she'd take it...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 6th, 2005 01:33 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JRW

no way jubilee at full potenial has explosions at atomic levels

Old Post May 7th, 2005 05:34 PM
JRW is currently offline Click here to Send JRW a Private Message Find more posts by JRW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

Jubilee

Old Post May 8th, 2005 11:05 AM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JRW
no way jubilee at full potenial has explosions at atomic levels

That doesn't mean she's at that potential for the purposes of this fight.

Harley all the way, 1 hit.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post May 8th, 2005 11:16 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Is the Jubilee's full potential thing a running joke at Marvel? 'Cause there's all kinds of people who can make atomic bomb styled explosions.

Old Post May 8th, 2005 11:22 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

You better beleive it's a running joke, all they're saying is "look at what Jubilee will never become."

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post May 8th, 2005 11:24 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

I wonder why Generation X was made...no one learned anything during the comics except Synch and M and they had mastered their powers a long ago...

Old Post May 8th, 2005 07:18 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Generation X was made because marvel figured it could squeeze a few more bucks out your pocket.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post May 9th, 2005 08:32 AM
FieryBalrog
child of the sun

jubilee is a joke. she was an eyesore on the otherwise awesome cartoon.

so, im totally biased on this one. smokin'

"Blood and flame and sacrifice..."

Old Post May 9th, 2005 08:59 AM
FieryBalrog is currently offline Click here to Send FieryBalrog a Private Message Find more posts by FieryBalrog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Jubilee is my archenemy. mad

Stupidest character in X-Men.

Old Post May 9th, 2005 01:15 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

nah Squidboy or Beak are the stupidest

Old Post May 9th, 2005 01:16 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO

Originally posted by stormfront13
i think people underestimate jubes- xavier told all her teaches that they should never lead on to jubilees full potential. he was actually afraid shew would someday so she must b be pavking a serious punch

yes and mutant powers can become more powerful as they get older and Jubi has only had her powers for a year and she has learn't to control them now and how to make them explode but are there other realms to her power

Old Post May 9th, 2005 03:30 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO

Originally posted by Mainstream
nah Squidboy or Beak are the stupidest

don't forget angel(marrow)

Old Post May 9th, 2005 03:31 PM
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

NO WAYYYYY!!!!!!!!! Beak is no where near as stupid as Jubilee! At least he has some character development and doesn't get in the freakin way all the time. I say the idiot is at least 5 times as interesting as Jubilee.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post May 10th, 2005 11:17 AM
BENITO

and marrow really annoys me and I want to kill marrow.

at least jubilee has some martial arts training from wolverine most students are useless. (underpressure) at least jubilee comes in useful Generation-Xes most annoying member was Husk

Old Post May 10th, 2005 04:13 PM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Not seriously? Jubilee because the moment Harley undeniably kicks her lilly white ass wolverine/gambit come to the rescue -_-

Seriously? Harley would win soooooo badly. The fact that Jubes has that potential has nothing to do with the fact that she can't use it yet. This is like saying Iceman can take out any other X-man because of his powers that he's too stupid to unlock and use.

Harley all the way baby wink

~wickerman~

Old Post May 10th, 2005 04:18 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO

Originally posted by Wickerman
Not seriously? Jubilee because the moment Harley undeniably kicks her lilly white ass wolverine/gambit come to the rescue -_-

Seriously? Harley would win soooooo badly. The fact that Jubes has that potential has nothing to do with the fact that she can't use it yet. This is like saying Iceman can take out any other X-man because of his powers that he's too stupid to unlock and use.

Harley all the way baby wink

~wickerman~

If a power is needed it will come it comes with the need not the desire

Old Post May 10th, 2005 04:26 PM