KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Anakin and the Prophecy

Anakin and the Prophecy
Started by: Knightfall93

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kovacs86

Anakin and the Prophecy

I think all the Jedi were actually very careless about the prophecy. They tghouht the prophecy's "balance2 meant the Sith would be destroyed but I think it actualkly meant it would literally balance it ... 2 jedi,, 2 sith. what do you people say because some say he brought balance when he destroyed palpatine

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 11:42 AM
Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aj_vader

erm... i dunno wot to say to that? messed sorry

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 01:53 PM
Click here to Send aj_vader a Private Message Find more posts by aj_vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

This has been discussed to death time and again. Please try using the search button.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 03:31 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

i am so sick of this topic. must GL write a written letter to everyone who believes this crap, and inform them that they are dead wrong?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 03:57 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Apparently so, of course that would be after he gets done with the "Palpatine is not a clone letters" laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 04:12 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

then he will get a mountain of return letters from all the fanboys:

"ZOMG U DONT KNOW WUT UR TALKIN BOUT!!!!!111111111

STOOPID NOOB LUCAS!!!!! LOLZ!!!!11!!!ONEONEONE"

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 04:14 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SS_181st_Snow
Flyer of the Wraith.

I am going to calmly answer this. The force is a pool, calm and the such. It is balanced, but when a Sith enters the pool, there become ripples, creating an unbalance with the Dark Side. All the while he is in that pool, his Dark Side aura keeps causing the normally still pool to keep doing ripples, the stronger he gets, the bigger the ripples get. Once the Sith is taken out of the pool known as the Force, all becomes still again.

BALANCE IN THE FORCE IS NOT MEANT IN THE LITTERAL SENSE!

HEIL BARON VON RICHTHOFEN! HEIL THE LUFTWAFFE!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 06:29 PM
Click here to Send SS_181st_Snow a Private Message Find more posts by SS_181st_Snow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
I am going to calmly answer this. The force is a pool, calm and the such. It is balanced, but when a Sith enters the pool, there become ripples, creating an unbalance with the Dark Side. All the while he is in that pool, his Dark Side aura keeps causing the normally still pool to keep doing ripples, the stronger he gets, the bigger the ripples get. Once the Sith is taken out of the pool known as the Force, all becomes still again.

Oh Preach it Brutha!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 11:05 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow

Very well said!

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2006 11:14 PM
Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
craft-a-saber
a target for arseholes

in my personal(and un-important)oppinion i think that anakin/vader was the chosen one aahhhh the chosen one where have i heard that before

HMMMM let me see

oh yeess

the matrix

which brings me too the real question here who would win in a fight out of neo and anakin/vader

cause i have no idea

shit what was this thread about

sorry

and i think ss put it perfectly(very philisophical)

Be Mindful Of The Living Force

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 07:51 PM
Click here to Send craft-a-saber a Private Message Find more posts by craft-a-saber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Good job.

And btw, Knightfall, all the people in your sig except Bruce Wayne are Robin characters, not Batman. no expression

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 07:54 PM
Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote