KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Hayden Lovers only

Hayden Lovers only
Started by: Katie123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Katie123
Pyro Princess

Love Hayden Lovers only

I don't get it. I think Hayden and Natalie should be Laya an Luke because they are in the movie longer and they both live ( I think). Who will be playing luke and Laya anyway
( please excuse my spelling in the names )

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 10:30 PM
Click here to Send Katie123 a Private Message Find more posts by Katie123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Playing Luke and Leia in what?

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 10:36 PM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Actually, they've already cased Mark Hamill as Luke and Carrie Fisher as Leia. Sorry!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 10:40 PM
Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Re: Hayden Lovers only

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Katie123
I don't get it. I think Hayden and Natalie should be Laya an Luke because they are in the movie longer and they both live ( I think). Who will be playing luke and Laya anyway

Ok I have to know this. How old are you? Im curious, this isnt an invitation for a bunch of you to flame.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2006 10:41 PM
Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

Haydn Christianson roxx my werld. Happy Dance

no expression

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 12:17 AM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Fangirls.... Sorry Jedi Priestess, but I couldn't help it! Don't beat me up!

Anyways, play Luke and Leia in what?

Please don't tell me you didn't know that there was an Episode IV-VI, otherwise, I'm afraid you aren't a SW fan at all...

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 12:28 AM
Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Re: Re: Hayden Lovers only

Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Ok I have to know this. How old are you? Im curious, this isnt an invitation for a bunch of you to flame.

I'm quite curious myself.

Pointless thread, and they already have actors as Luke and Leia. Watch episodes A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, and [/i]Return of the Jedi[/i].

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 03:48 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kalsemo

I'm surprised the responses to this post have been ...err... gentle and kind rather than full of venom!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 08:27 AM
Click here to Send kalsemo a Private Message Find more posts by kalsemo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by kalsemo
I'm surprised the responses to this post have been ...err... gentle and kind rather than full of venom!!!!!!

Then let me be the first...

Did you feast on paint chips as a toddler? You're telling me you've never heard of the original Star Wars movies that came out in 1977, 1980, & 1983?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 09:00 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kimmeh
vixen

Re: Hayden Lovers only

oh for the love of all thats sacred in a GFFA..

ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME???

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 09:05 AM
Click here to Send kimmeh a Private Message Find more posts by kimmeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

even though i like hayden, i don't think he's good for luke's part... that would look totally... weird! and, that idea.. sorry to put it this way.... :sucks...:

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 09:23 AM
Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

Hi guys,

I see we still get noobs.

Where was this chick a year ago?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 04:25 PM
Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Try 30...

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 04:44 PM
Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

With the way Lucas keeps changing things in his movies. I wouldn't be surprise to see him putting Hayden's head on Luke's body. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 05:52 PM
Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

Maybe we can have Ewan play Han, and keep the whole gang together!!!

(Sam can be Lando)

Just teasing. How old are you Katie? Really, check out the Original Trilogy if you haven't seen it. It's awesome!!! Just as good(if not better) than the ones youv'e seen. yes

No more mean-ness you guys. miffed

Here Katie, here's a bunny for you....: bunny

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 06:27 PM
Click here to Send sithsaber408 a Private Message Find more posts by sithsaber408 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

considering hayden and portman were not even zygotes when ANH was filmed,
it would have been tough to cast them, dont you think?

btw, congratulations on posting the stupidest thread in the history of the SW forum...perhaps all SW forums...perhaps all forums.

you have a gift

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 07:02 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Katie123
Pyro Princess

No ppl I know that there are already movies out on the other episodes but I thought that they were remaking those too.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 09:30 PM
Click here to Send Katie123 a Private Message Find more posts by Katie123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Katie123
Pyro Princess

tks sithsaber. I have seen the first making of starwars. O yeah I'm 15 years old with a B-day coming up

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 09:36 PM
LanceWindu

No ppl I know that there are already movies out on the other episodes but I thought that they were remaking those too.

**** no! No true fans would allow the OT to be remade.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 09:38 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

Originally posted by PVS
considering hayden and portman were not even zygotes when ANH was filmed,
it would have been tough to cast them, dont you think?

btw, congratulations on posting the stupidest thread in the history of the SW forum...perhaps all SW forums...perhaps all forums.

you have a gift

i've got a question, why does it still say you are a jr. member?

Katie, they are not remaking the original trilogy, i honestly believe that would result in massive bloodshed in some parts of the world. It has things that could be improved, but just let it stand. (im not a heyden lover, he annoys me, so sorry (you never did say how old you were, some of us were genuinely curious)

Old Post Feb 9th, 2006 09:38 PM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote