KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Lex Luther abilities

Lex Luther abilities
Started by: Dejavu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dejavu

Lex Luther abilities

Okay from the first/second season Lex is infected by meteor rocks and he has an extra white blood cell or was it lots of white blood cells then the normal amount of a human. Doesn't that make him a meteor freak? It looks like he can't get sick or get any illness like posioned, cancer, etc. but if I also remember in the cartoon and one of the episodes (season 1 Hourglass) it showed a glimpse of Lex Luther with his famous ability. He can kill things with his hand kind of like the one guy who tried killing his Mother and old people because he didn't like to see them suffer.

MY questions; is Lex suppose to have the perfect immune system ability with his dead hand in the future? We seen in all the meteor freaks that they can only obtain 1 ability so is it possible to have more then 1 ability from the meteor rocks? I also don't recall Lex having a perfect immune system as an ability so would that be something the directors added or if someone knows the truth about his powers does he really have it in the cartoon/comics?

I'm still waiting for Lex to get his death ability power hehe even though he's a villian it would make the show more interesting.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 07:27 AM
Dejavu is currently offline Click here to Send Dejavu a Private Message Find more posts by Dejavu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

I have no idea. I do remember the white blood cell count and the vision of Lex as President with one hand as a hand of death. That would be a shitty ability. I mean you couldn't do anything without killing someone. Or you could go crazy and kill everyone. I dont' know a whole lot about the Lex History. I know in one version Lex was a mad scientist and his hair fell out after a school experiment that went wrong. Lex and Clark were the same age and went to the same school. Then there is the version where he is a powerful buisness man. Then the version of him as a mastermind criminal. I've never heard of the touch of death ability though.

As for his so called perfect immune system, at the end of season 3 Lionel poisens Lex. He ends up needing blood transfusions every 3 days in order to stay alive. So I don't think he has a perfect immune system. He's just really healthy.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 09:08 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dejavu

Yeah I do recall that where he has to do a blood transfusion but I think the thing is because of his great immune system it kept him alive or else anyone else who got posioned would of died. Assuming he doesn't need those blood transfusions anymore because it's been several seasons and they don't really show him getting a blood transfusion I think his immune system went back to normal it just took time. He's like wolverine except he doesn't heal super fast externally but he does heal pretty quick internally it's how I look at it but maybe I'm wrong.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 07:15 PM
Dejavu is currently offline Click here to Send Dejavu a Private Message Find more posts by Dejavu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dejavu
Yeah I do recall that where he has to do a blood transfusion but I think the thing is because of his great immune system it kept him alive or else anyone else who got posioned would of died.

I think the reason he survived was because he was so rich and could afford to have a doctor give him blood transfusions every 3 days. When Lex was in Egypt the doctor was there and she said somthing like, if it were anyone else but you they'd be dead. Meaning he could afford to fly to Egypt and have a personal doctor with expensive machines follow him around. But your right they never really explained how he got better. At least not to my knowledge.
They never explained why Lana's tatoo went away either. Although I'm sure everyone just assumed it was because the stones were finally united and the fortress was made making her tatoo unnessicary anymore.
Hmm... they kind of let the story line slip on that one.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 08:24 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JaxN

I think he is infected by the meteor rocks, he did mention to his dad, forgot which episode "isn't it funny that after the meteor shower i never got sick?"

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 08:15 AM
JaxN is currently offline Click here to Send JaxN a Private Message Find more posts by JaxN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supreme being
Astet controller

Re: Lex Luther abilities

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dejavu
Okay from the first/second season Lex is infected by meteor rocks and he has an extra white blood cell or was it lots of white blood cells then the normal amount of a human. Doesn't that make him a meteor freak? It looks like he can't get sick or get any illness like posioned, cancer, etc. but if I also remember in the cartoon and one of the episodes (season 1 Hourglass) it showed a glimpse of Lex Luther with his famous ability. He can kill things with his hand kind of like the one guy who tried killing his Mother and old people because he didn't like to see them suffer.

MY questions; is Lex suppose to have the perfect immune system ability with his dead hand in the future? We seen in all the meteor freaks that they can only obtain 1 ability so is it possible to have more then 1 ability from the meteor rocks? I also don't recall Lex having a perfect immune system as an ability so would that be something the directors added or if someone knows the truth about his powers does he really have it in the cartoon/comics?

I'm still waiting for Lex to get his death ability power hehe even though he's a villian it would make the show more interesting.

His so called hand of death as its been put isnt connected to any powers, in the comics lex wears and kryptonite ring for so long that he loses a hand i always took that scence as him having loss the hand.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 10:49 PM
Supreme being is currently offline Click here to Send Supreme being a Private Message Find more posts by Supreme being Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

I always wondered why Lex is not the genius he is in comics. He is supposed to be a 12th level intelect which is god like intelligence. Then again Smallville is different from the Superman mythos in many ways, that could just be one of the many things changed.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 12:19 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote