KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Halo:evolution of aliens and flood

Halo:evolution of aliens and flood
Started by: At god

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
At god
The Terminator

Smile Halo:evolution of aliens and flood

Story: After master chief defeated three halos there was four more halos to be destroyed. But aliens are still searching then while at Reach#2 there was another special group of Spartans, named "Ormosis Omega".
Those Spartans were made to kill, fight, and destroy the aliens but after few years after "Ormosis Omega" was formed Reach#2 was attacked by group of elites. Only six Spartans were found as survivors and got took to the pillar of autum to work with master chief but chief was infected with some mysterious disease and was found dead at while cryonic sleep. Only six Spartans were only ones left

1. For those of you who don't know what a God-modder is, allow me to explain:
A god-mode-character is one who never seems to be badly wounded, always recovers "miracously" from any kind of condition, being unconsious, bloodloss, poison, broken limbs, etc...
Remember: ALL OF OUR CHARACTERS ARE MORTAL AND CAN DIE AND BE MORTALLY WOUNDED!
The death of a character is just the birth of a new one.

2. Be patient with posts. Not everyone is able to be online 24/7... this is the point with play-per-post, that you should be able to be a part of it even if you're not online everyday. If a character hasn't posted in a LONG time (I'm talking 7 days or more), someone should be able to play the character without injuring or kill him/her or do something too drastic to change the plans. This is in rare cases when the absence of that character holds up the ENTIRE RP. (I also think that maybe you should get permission from that person about this.) There is a couple of fellow Rpers that i will trust my characters with.

3. All posts, will very few exemptions must be at least six sentences long. this is so the other person has something to go off of. It gets real hard to play off something you’ve said if all you have is one sentence.

4. RESPECT. Respect the rules, respect the Mods, and respect others. This is the second most important rule. The rules must be followed or you will suffer the consequences. If one of the Mods asks you not to do something, than don’t. They are the final authority here. Respect others. anything that is dealt with privately must be done through the messaging system (PMs.) do not purposely provoke someone in the out or character sections.

Above all I want everyone to have fun. If someone has a question about the Rp or the rules please feel free to ask.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 02:00 PM
At god is currently offline Click here to Send At god a Private Message Find more posts by At god Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
At god
The Terminator

oh yes please create a charcter here when six joins then the rp will start

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 02:01 PM
At god is currently offline Click here to Send At god a Private Message Find more posts by At god Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Okay, people is 06 the Noob Rp'er year because we seem to have alot of them right now. You need permission to make Rp's, put your idea in here and if people like it and Ush approves it then you can create the thread.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 02:08 PM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote