KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » The Foreigner's holy shit this guy's gatlyk! thread

The Foreigner's holy shit this guy's gatlyk! thread
Started by: psycho gundam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Cool The Foreigner's holy shit this guy's gatlyk! thread

The foreigner doesn't have that many appearances cause stuff like I.G. and dark Phoenix saga would get shut down too quickly, so full scale pics are in order.

Here Foreigner casually waltzes past Black cat's home security system, takes a drink, owns her with ease (she has a super soldier serum coursing through her veins), and then well...gets it in:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 08:59 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

The follow up. Humbles black suit Spider-man, and this confirms he smashed:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Let's take this in for a sec: he actually had a drink before fighting, and finished it during his opponent's brief spell of unconsciousness, then smashed her all night long, THEN fights enhanced Spider-man evenly and doesn't get caught by the pork... no expression

HOLY SHIT this guy's cash

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 09:00 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Jesus Christ.

He boned Black Cat, blatantly trolls Spider-Man about it with the implication that he's better...equipped, and then chokes him with his own webbing.

lmfao this guy's awesome.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2012 09:50 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDoomsday-360
Sentrydrawsthorsblood-3

blink holy sh*%t.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2012 06:53 AM
DrDoomsday-360 is currently offline Click here to Send DrDoomsday-360 a Private Message Find more posts by DrDoomsday-360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDoomsday-360
Sentrydrawsthorsblood-3

i never seen this guy before but already i want to see more of him, is he still around now days? i mean alive?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2012 06:56 AM
DrDoomsday-360 is currently offline Click here to Send DrDoomsday-360 a Private Message Find more posts by DrDoomsday-360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

That's pretty damn impressive

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Apr 11th, 2012 08:01 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Apr 21st, 2012 at 03:12 PM

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 02:59 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

nvrm

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 04:20 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OVERFIEND

I agree that the Foreigner doesn't get enough respect. He is said to be one of the deadliest assassins in the world, the man responsible for training Sabretooth and other master killers. He needs more exposure and high profile events.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2012 09:08 PM
OVERFIEND is currently offline Click here to Send OVERFIEND a Private Message Find more posts by OVERFIEND Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heavenly king
The End of All

he is the man lol

Old Post Apr 28th, 2012 11:27 PM
Heavenly king is currently offline Click here to Send Heavenly king a Private Message Find more posts by Heavenly king Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by OVERFIEND
I agree that the Foreigner doesn't get enough respect. He is said to be one of the deadliest assassins in the world, the man responsible for training Sabretooth and other master killers.
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 20th, 2012 08:57 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

I think you could look to the character of 'The Jackal' from Frederick Forsyth's The Day Of The Jackal as an inspiration for him.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Nov 21st, 2012 02:32 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

I kinda hoped they would eventually do an origin for this guy. Maybe detailing how and why he trained Sabes while puss in boots' healing factor was obviously failing prior to his hiring by Sinister. Other than that, The Foreigner has just always seemed like another Taskmaster or Slaymaster or Bullseye.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Nov 21st, 2012 04:11 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote