KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Algol vs. M. Bison

Algol vs. M. Bison
Started by: Sol Valentine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Algol vs. M. Bison

(please log in to view the image)

vs.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 08:46 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Algol

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 09:25 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
4RX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Algol didn't impress me as much as Abyss and Nightmare have, to be honest. In fact, most of Algol's moves are dumb (bubbly projectiles that are almost useless) and has less range than even Nightmare. Then there's the fact that he's horribly slow too, but that's in-game.

Algol has no accomplishments that I can think of besides being in some struggle battle shown in the game's intro...and going emo...

He can float, sit on a throne and kick you (as an attack) and even drop a throne on you, but as far as being an SC boss...he's not as impressive as he should be.

Not that Bison is either, but I'm giving him my vote.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 05:52 PM
4RX is currently offline Click here to Send 4RX a Private Message Find more posts by 4RX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Well Algol shattered a full power Soul Edge with his bare hands and then created Soul Calibur, and this was while human...

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 02:30 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Algol has both the powers of Soul Edge and Soul Calibur in his hands. Those are like the most powerful weapons ever.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 04:56 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bison wins.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2008 06:15 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
4RX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bison wishes he had the powers of Soul Edge and Soul Calibur. cool

Old Post Oct 30th, 2008 07:54 AM
4RX is currently offline Click here to Send 4RX a Private Message Find more posts by 4RX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 4RX
Algol didn't impress me as much as Abyss and Nightmare have, to be honest. In fact, most of Algol's moves are dumb (bubbly projectiles that are almost useless) and has less range than even Nightmare. Then there's the fact that he's horribly slow too, but that's in-game.

Algol has no accomplishments that I can think of besides being in some struggle battle shown in the game's intro...and going emo...

He can float, sit on a throne and kick you (as an attack) and even drop a throne on you, but as far as being an SC boss...he's not as impressive as he should be.

Not that Bison is either, but I'm giving him my vote.

What has Abyss done? What feats does he even have? Also Algol is great in-game. My friend is a beast with him and his bubble projectiles are way more than useful. He is a juggling master. If you have a 360 and live, we could show you someday.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2008 07:56 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
4RX
Restricted

Account Restricted

I do, hit me up. cool

Abyss would school him though. His round projectile is like...a guard break move or and unblockable and goes at 50x the speed of Algol's wall balls as in they bounce off of walls.

Also Abyss' tranformation f*cked up the land where the castle was (the entire place is in ruins and in flames) and he rains meteors ftw, but it doesn't affect the opponent so as to make the gameplay more balanced. Algol is just a general queer.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2008 08:12 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

alright whats your tag? No offense but my friend is going to beat you hard. Also whats your timezone?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2008 08:14 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
4RX
Restricted

Account Restricted

-Edit-

Old Post Oct 30th, 2008 08:15 AM
NemeBro

Algol was confirmed to be the strongest character in the Soul series easily.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2008 10:21 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Which is really sad because he loses in every ending except for his own, I think.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2008 01:36 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
Which is really sad because he loses in every ending except for his own, I think.

Doesn't every boss lose in every ending? But yeah I get what you are saying. It contradicts the fact that he is the strongest since he is getting beat.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2008 01:49 PM
4RX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Algol is considered the strongest but in gameplay would get owned by any boss, hell even the likes of Taki and Mitsu.

Reported for clear spite and general f@ggotry.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2008 07:27 PM
NemeBro

That's because he is the boss of the game. no expression

Old Post Oct 30th, 2008 10:30 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Alo happy birthday. I had a whore in a cake for you but uh, I didn't know I was supposed to bake the cake first.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 02:02 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
That's because he is the boss of the game. no expression

Right, but what I'm saying is that there are canon and noncanon endings for most games... so one of those endings is canon, meaning he loses to someone, hm?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 05:13 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Right, but what I'm saying is that there are canon and noncanon endings for most games... so one of those endings is canon, meaning he loses to someone, hm?

Oh he doesn't fight Sieg and Nightmare. So he doesn't lose in 3 endings!

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 05:15 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

*shrug*

I know shit about Soul Calibur, really. The only one's I've even played are SC2 and 3.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 05:19 AM