KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Started by: Ness

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ness
Dayz'd and confuze'd

Smile grand theft auto 4 sin city

what do you all know about this game so far

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 06:30 PM
Ness is currently offline Click here to Send Ness a Private Message Find more posts by Ness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

Its gonna be in San Andres...

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 06:38 PM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

I concur, it is San Andreas.

Probably going to be set in the present day.

Fifty Cent and Eminem have revealed their possible connections with the game. Fift Cent said on an interview that he was working on the soundtrack to the next GTA game, and Eminem's people apparently turned down an offer somewhere, because he wanted to sign with Rockstar.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 06:57 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

I also know there are about five threads about it

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 08:10 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

which console is this gunna be in?

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 06:02 PM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

PS2 only. also comin the release date is for october but you know how they always delay good games so...

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 02:03 PM
TheOne101 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOne101 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOne101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

San Andreas, you no longer play as tommy vercetti (in GTA 3 and VC) but you play as Maccar

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 07:01 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

who the f*** is maccar? and gta3 u arent tommy.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 10:40 PM
TheOne101 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOne101 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOne101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FlappingMangera
flapper of the mangera

Who are you in gta3? Isn't it supposed to be Tommy Vercetti's nephew or something, or is that way off?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 06:58 PM
FlappingMangera is currently offline Click here to Send FlappingMangera a Private Message Find more posts by FlappingMangera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Wasn't Vice City technically GTA4? And San Andreas is GTA5? Thought I saw that somewhere...

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 11:26 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MasterWizard

In GTA 3 you were just some guy, and the reason you said nothing during the whole game was to make it feel more like you as you were playing, not someone that they made up. GTA 4: Vice City was the one with you as Tommy.

I don't know who you will play as in GTA 5: San Andreas, but it might be Maccar, like someone else said.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 11:34 PM
MasterWizard is currently offline Click here to Send MasterWizard a Private Message Find more posts by MasterWizard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

that guy has made a lot of claims about the game also that he has played it, i think hes full of shit since he wont post any kind of screen shot or confirmation

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 04:41 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkseed
Zombie Fodder

GTA 4 will not appear on consoles untill the PS3 hits the shelves according to Rockstar themselves, this is what "The Games Master" magazine said some time in 2003.

They said none of these consoles we have at the moment can handle what they have planned for GTA 4, the true sequel to GTA 3, vice city and san andreas are side stories of sorts to tie us over untill GTA 4 turns up.

"They Said They`d Never Stop, They Said They`d Never Quit, They Used To Be Metallica" - Whiplash by Crematorium

Old Post May 1st, 2004 02:19 AM
Darkseed is currently offline Click here to Send Darkseed a Private Message Find more posts by Darkseed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

I have seen release dates for the end of the year. I would think that they wouldn't want to wait a year and a half to bring out another game. Graphics don't really matter in GTA, so I don't think they would think it was that important to wait for better graphics.

Old Post May 1st, 2004 04:15 AM
Zephonim is currently offline Click here to Send Zephonim a Private Message Find more posts by Zephonim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

they have good graphics anyway.. baring a major problem which i dont see, they should be quite good at making this game by now.. itll be out for christmas

Old Post May 1st, 2004 09:23 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supafraud

i like how it lets you drink the milk from the cartons.

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 12:25 AM
supafraud is currently offline Click here to Send supafraud a Private Message Find more posts by supafraud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkseed
Zombie Fodder

quote:
Originally posted by Zephonim
I have seen release dates for the end of the year. I would think that they wouldn't want to wait a year and a half to bring out another game. Graphics don't really matter in GTA, so I don't think they would think it was that important to wait for better graphics.

I never said anything about graffiks nor did rockstar or games master, but you are correct they dont matter but i think it is being held back because of what they want to do to it (graffiks to the side) which makes me think "what are they planning for gta 4 on the station3 ?" smile.

"They Said They`d Never Stop, They Said They`d Never Quit, They Used To Be Metallica" - Whiplash by Crematorium

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 08:28 PM
Darkseed is currently offline Click here to Send Darkseed a Private Message Find more posts by Darkseed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
max

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 11:56 PM
max is currently offline Click here to Send max a Private Message Find more posts by max Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason420
My dad is younger than me

everyone keeps saying vice city is # 4 it isnt these are all the gta games

GTA
GTA 2
GTA LONDON 1969
GTA3
GTA VC
GTA SA not out yet

I was born 8 and 1/2 months premature

Old Post May 4th, 2004 09:58 PM
Jason420 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason420 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkseed
Zombie Fodder

That`s correct GTA San Andreas isn`t GTA4, GTA4 will not appear on any of the current consoles as said by rockstar themselves, all the gta`s we`re getting on the station 2 are like side story`s of sorts to tie us over untill GTA4 comes out on the station3 not station2 or the box or the cube but station 3.

Old Post May 5th, 2004 12:50 AM