KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » My WoW charecter dissapeared!

My WoW charecter dissapeared!
Started by: Ronny

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Shocked My WoW charecter dissapeared!

Last night I got off World of warcraft because my dad wanted the computer and when i logged back on my character was GONE. My dad didnt delete it cause hes not a complete *****. Is there any reason a character would just straight up disappear? I cant logg back in now because they are doing a patch so I dont know if shes back and it was just a bug or what...

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 06:57 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

M8 you've been hacked!!!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 07:03 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

blink was not hacked.

If I were they would have gone for a more important charecter, theres one server with about 3 60s a 49 and a couple under 20 that my dad plays. The server I'm playing on only has one charecter and its lvl 8.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 07:06 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

I was just kidding, well maybe the server your char is on is like down, it happens from time to time

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 07:08 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Oh stick out tongue okay.

So, when the server comes back up is it possible she would be there?

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 07:09 PM
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

yup

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 07:30 PM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Good. I'd have to open a can of whoopass on some ***** if I couldnt get it back sad

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 07:32 PM
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

I almust did that to a Gamemaster once I got disconnected like 1min before we won a alterac valley game that had alsted hours teehee

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 07:34 PM
Ronny
Love is Blindness

Well LDing isnt the GMs fault its normally your internet connection stick out tongue Still , that sucks

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 07:37 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

So a lvl 8 got deleted?

Not a big deal, really. You can get to level 8 in like 45 minutes.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 08:06 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

I know, its not the whole level thing though, its just I cant be assed to restart the same charecter for the third time erm

well I can. But the time issue as in I dont have alot of it.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 08:08 PM
BackFire

I doubt it was deleted, probably just the server is down because of a patch. Happens a lot. Don't worry.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 08:09 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

I took that into consideration happy

I still cant log in though Unable to connect my ass the game hates me

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 08:23 PM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Sounds like WoW has a lot of stability issues.

... Prophet says:

Guild Wars is extreamly stable, they update while you play, never loose a character, servers are ALWAYS up.

(eccept for that one time when some IDIOT reset all the prices on everything, servers where down for 5 hours tops.)

5 hours in Almost a year, sounds good to me.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 03:22 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ronny
I took that into consideration happy

I still cant log in though Unable to connect my ass the game hates me

All of North America agrees with you for several hours. It should be working fine now. stick out tongue

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 04:39 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Originally posted by Koala MeatPie

Sounds like WoW has a lot of stability issues.

... Prophet says:

Guild Wars is extreamly stable, they update while you play, never loose a character, servers are ALWAYS up.

(eccept for that one time when some IDIOT reset all the prices on everything, servers where down for 5 hours tops.)

5 hours in Almost a year, sounds good to me.

Unfortunately Guild Wars doesn't have the longevity that WoW does.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 09:03 AM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Originally posted by BackFire
Unfortunately Guild Wars doesn't have the longevity that WoW does.

They keep updating the original GW with new quests and such, even with the expantion packs.

But ONe thing I would like, and see in WoW is the trade of armour, and much much more armour and weapon types.

Example: Rangers have 7 differnt types of bows.

Monks elemantalits and Necros have say, 5 staves and wands MAX. Together.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 04:54 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Seven types of bows? That's it?

See, I play RO (only MMO I play), and there's something like...10-20+ different types of weapons for each class (some have less than others, but most weapons also aren't restricted to a specific class), plus you can upgrade them and such by adding cards. Which pretty much makes it an infinite number of weapons you can use, depending on the card combos. Of course, some cards are complete rubbish, while others are excellent and everyone wants them, though that also depends on what your class is, your build, and all that fun stuff.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 05:28 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
They keep updating the original GW with new quests and such, even with the expantion packs.

But ONe thing I would like, and see in WoW is the trade of armour, and much much more armour and weapon types.

Example: Rangers have 7 differnt types of bows.

Monks elemantalits and Necros have say, 5 staves and wands MAX. Together.

Weapons/Armor don't really matter that much in Guild Wars, which is both good and bad.

WoW has one on one pvp as well, Guild Wars doesn't.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 06:19 PM
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

yeah 1 v 1 are the best, I have made some good horde freinds that way hehe, sometimes without knowing the person before, i like to watch the fight and find what looks to be the best fighter, and then find him on the field alone and often we go just for each othe after awhile, its really fun im mostly thinking of Alterac Valley here but sometimes in arathi aswell

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 09:23 PM