KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » silver surfer vs superman

silver surfer vs superman
Started by: lionking

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (51): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lionking

silver surfer vs superman

who do you think would win this battle. personly i would go for silver surfer as he could turn superman in to a sandwich.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 08:29 PM
lionking is currently offline Click here to Send lionking a Private Message Find more posts by lionking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jamaican

I honestly dont know too much about the Silver Surfer, but i know that he could re-arrange molecules, and his Strength is probably the same as Supermans (maybe more) and his skin is very invulnerable. Although Superman is my favorite (that will prob. piss off alot of you), I'm guessing Kal-el would have his hands full with the Surfer. But don't get me wrong, i dont think it would be a walk in the park for SS either, as Superman is very smart and is very powerful....thats my 2 cents

Image created by - PXLFX
[email protected]

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 08:38 PM
Jamaican is currently offline Click here to Send Jamaican a Private Message Find more posts by Jamaican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Viper
The Mack Daddy of Funk

Silver Surfer definitely. This would be a great fight to read.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 12:04 AM
Viper is currently offline Click here to Send Viper a Private Message Find more posts by Viper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason420
My dad is younger than me

I choose silver surfer his power is endless he has infinite power

I was born 8 and 1/2 months premature

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 12:40 AM
Jason420 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason420 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperNova
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is virtually impossible to decide. Superman and Surfer both have super toughness skn wise. They both have equal super strength, they both can fly at warp speeds, they both are equal in fighting experience, and skills. I personally wouldnt say Silver surfer, or Superman... there is just no evidence to back up these guys fighting each other.
This is a dumb thread, there both equal. Silver Surfer's power isnt endless? Whered the hell u get that? Infininate power? PFFF.
Jason420, back up what uve been saying, then ill support you.

(Made by Godshinto)
CARNAGE! YOU WILL PAY FOR EVERY DROP OF INNOCENT BLOOD, WITH A GALLON OF YOUR OWN!--Venom.
BUT I NEED TACOS! I NEED TACOS OR I WILL EXPLODE!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 01:24 AM
SuperNova is currently offline Click here to Send SuperNova a Private Message Find more posts by SuperNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

silver surfer would win. basically they have the same physical strength and all, but silver surfer has got cosmic powers. he could even resurrect a planet.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 06:56 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

silver surfer is the winner, anybody who knows silver surfer´s powers knows this is truth.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 04:16 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

Height: 6'4"
Weight: Unknown
Eyes: White
Hair: None
Other distinguished features: The Silver Surfer's skin is apparently a flexible metallic silvery material.

Powers and Abilities

Intelligence: Gifted
Strength: Vast Superhuman Strength. The Silver Surfer can augment the strength of his cosmic energy-powered body to a degree that rivals the Hulk's formidable rage-enhanced strength. Hence, he can endow himself with Class 100 strength, enabling him to lift (press) well over 100 tons.
Flight Speed: Warp Speed
Stamina: Godlike
Durability: Totally Indestructible
Agility: Enhanced human
Reflexes: Enhanced Human
Fighting skills: Average hand-to-hand combatant, relies wholly on cosmic Energy powers.
The Silver Surfer possesses vast cosmic power granted him by Galactus as a part of the process of physically restructuring the Surfer's former organic body. He has the ability to channel ambient cosmic energy into his body at will, and expel it violently as concussive force or gently as a means to restructure molecules according to his mental design. He can generate beams of energy through his hands with sufficient destructive force to level a large city or generate such subtle amounts of energy to restructure the molecules of the natural dyes within a plant to change its color. The Surfer can rearrange the molecules of matter to create other configurations, but he cannot transmute elements.
The forces binding together the molecules making up the silvery material that comprises the Silver Surfer's "skin" are so great that there are few known forces in the universe great enough to overcome them. The inner portions of his body have also been made highly resistant to injury. Thus the Surfer is invulnerable to most forms of physical harm.
He can withstand great extremes of temperature caused by the build-up of friction within atmospheres or the vacuum of space or (within limits) the intense heat within the near vicinity of stars. He can survive without difficulties in the vacuum of outer space and hyperspace, and his body can withstand the stresses of travel at near-light speeds in this universe and of even greater speeds, in hyperspace.

The Silver Surfer has certain cosmic energy enhanced perceptions which enable him through concentration to become aware of the patterns of energy which surround him. Accordingly, he can sense great concentrations or deployment of energy anywhere in the world. He has a special affinity for the life energies of living beings, and can use his cosmic powers to augment them to a certain degree. While he can use his power to revitalize life energies and heal the wounded, he cannot create life or restore life to the dead.
The Silver Surfer does not need to eat or breathe since he absorbs life-maintaining cosmic energy direct through his skin. Although his body does not require sleep, his mind still does in order to give it an opportunity to dream.
By exceeding 99% of the speed of light (186,000 miles per second), the Surfer can shift himself into hyperspace, a dimension in which velocity is not limited by the speed of light. The Surfer can also compress his own bodily matter so as to shift himself into a so-called microverse. He once used his powers to travel through time, but may be unable to engage in time travel under normal circumstances.
Source of Superhuman Powers:Transformed by Galactus

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 04:21 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok I thought superman was cheap there no way silfer surfer cna be ebaten that wicked gay

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 08:17 PM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

LoL @ Norrin Radd posting here. The irony!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2004 09:23 PM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

What I'd like to see for a vs. battle,

Feed Blackbolt pure garlic for a week, then lock him in a room with Superman, and make him scream. You'd have pure force that can level mountains, a high volume aspect, and some serious STINK.

Last edited by ScarletSpider on Apr 14th, 2004 at 02:30 AM

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 02:27 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Black Bolt's powers r out of control...he is pretty interesting and could get superman...he is strong enough to trade punches with the Hulk and probably has the most powerful or at least destructive power on the planet

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 05:58 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mordamor22

if ss is that powerful, how powerful r his villains!?!?!?!? blink

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 04:27 PM
mordamor22 is currently offline Click here to Send mordamor22 a Private Message Find more posts by mordamor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Surfer is my favorite Marvel Character....so naturally i choose him. but i think his skill explains my decision more than my favortism

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 04:50 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperDarryl

Silver surfer contains to much power for Superman, Let me tell you how I would have Superman defeated. I would have the SilverSurfer fly so far away from a Yellow Sun, Supermans powers would weakin, then I'd have SilverSurfer hit Superman with a mega power beam and kill him. Thats just how I would do it. eek!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 06:57 PM
SuperDarryl is currently offline Click here to Send SuperDarryl a Private Message Find more posts by SuperDarryl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lionking

how powerful are his villains!?!?!?!? beings on the level of THANO"S and higher

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 09:39 PM
lionking is currently offline Click here to Send lionking a Private Message Find more posts by lionking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

villains, what about his creator Galactus, pretty powerful to me.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 10:26 AM
Magee

Yes one of his greatest enemies is Thanos ermm galactus was his creator but at one point when ss gets pissed off at him trying to eat the earth lol galactus makes him stay there and he isnt happy at his wittle baby sad lol. Dr Doom?? ss has teamed up with the fantastic four a few times when Galactus confined him to earth so hes probably fought dr doom a few times. Thats about all i know of his enemies but they r pretty powerful eek!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 10:51 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

Mephisto, is considered the silver surfer villain number one.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 10:59 AM
kal-el
kryptonian slag

Mephisto wanted Surfer's soul didn't he? Something like that.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 11:43 AM
kal-el is currently offline Click here to Send kal-el a Private Message Find more posts by kal-el Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote