KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Akuma VS Gaara

Who will win? Shin Akuma or Gaara!!!
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Shin Akuma 8 57.14%
Gaara 5 35.71%
Draw 1 7.14%
Total: 14 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Akuma VS Gaara
Started by: Sub-Zero_Master

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Drunk_of_Fury
Mangekyou Sharingan

Akuma VS Gaara

Shin Akuma from Street Fighter vs Gaara of the Sand From Naruto.

Fight to the Death

Info on Gaara:Gaara has the ability to manipulate sand. Because of Shukaku, the sand also protects him from harm automatically, regardless of using Suna no Tate (Shield of Sand). This basically makes Gaara almost unable to use Taijutsu=(Physical Attaks). Gaara almost always carries a gourd on his back. However, instead of water being carried in it, the gourd contains an abundant amount of sand soaked in the blood of those he killed and is further enhanced with chakra=(Ki/Energy). Although Gaara can control any sand, and can even make sand himself using the minerals in the ground, he can control the sand in his gourd best. With this sand, not only does Gaara always have his own sand supply, his attacks also increase in both speed and power.

Well I say Gaara Kills Akuma big time what do you guys think?

Youth,Power,Explode!!!

Last edited by Drunk_of_Fury on Apr 28th, 2006 at 10:57 PM

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 10:55 PM
Drunk_of_Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Drunk_of_Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Drunk_of_Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Im gonna go with Gaara

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 10:59 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Gouken
Ansatsuken Master

hmm I'm thinking Gaara is gonna get his ass handed to him

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 12:55 AM
Shin_Gouken is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Gouken a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Gouken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

I am going to side with Shin Akuma here, the sheer destructive forces Shin brings to the battlefield far outweighs anything I've seen Gaara do or protect against in Naruto.

Gaara defends well against physical attacks, but I'm not as certain of how well he'd handle Gou Hadoukens or Shankunetsu Hadoukens, nevermind the Messatsu Gou Hadou.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 03:12 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

Shin Akuma kick Gaara's ass

bad match up.

He has to many destructive powers against him

Shun Goku Satsu Kills him in one Time

Kongoukuratzusan, attack that destroy't the Mount Everest, If gaara get that punch in his stomach it is over!!

And Misogi : OMG it is so damn fast, you almost can't dodge it! it is unblockable cause it strenght! It split whole mauntains. Youre already a stong guy if you can survive that!!

Shin Akuma wins this with ease, he punshes are to deadly, he destroyed an comet that could destroy a third size of the world, with ONE single punch like it was nothing!! He destroyed his own island in one punch

Akuma was in Street Fighter Alpha 3 strong enough to blow Mauntains and islands up and he was talking about destroying the world if nobody could kill kill him!!

I don't see anybody from naruto win from him. An whole different level!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 10:58 AM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shin, no offence...
but you are SF fanboy.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 03:50 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drunk_of_Fury
Mangekyou Sharingan

well Gaara is a Lot stronger than YOU expected Shin Remy he can transform into a BIG Sand Monster (100meters tall) and kill Shin Akuma easy,and his Deafens are Superior to anybody i know!!!

even if he is Punched in th Face all day long he just get crack in his body and that donīt do much damage to him,he recover very quickly to normal state without any HARM!!!
Then he continue to kill!!!

More info: Gaara's main defense is his Suna no Tate (Shield of Sand). This shield protects Gaara from all harm, even against his will, but can still be defeated with great enough speed and strength. If his Suna no Tate fails, Gaara still has his Suna no Yoroi (Armour of Sand). This is a layer of highly compacted sand, wrapped around Gaara's body. Although it gives Gaara an almost ultimate defense, it takes a large toll on Gaara's chakra and his stamina

Youth,Power,Explode!!!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 04:39 PM
Drunk_of_Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Drunk_of_Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Drunk_of_Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sub-Zero_Master
well Gaara is a Lot stronger than YOU expected Shin Remy he can transform into a BIG Sand Monster (100meters tall) and kill Shin Akuma easy,and his Deafens are Superior to anybody i know!!!

even if he is Punched in th Face all day long he just get crack in his body and that donīt do much damage to him,he recover very quickly to normal state without any HARM!!!
Then he continue to kill!!!

More info: Gaara's main defense is his Suna no Tate (Shield of Sand). This shield protects Gaara from all harm, even against his will, but can still be defeated with great enough speed and strength. If his Suna no Tate fails, Gaara still has his Suna no Yoroi (Armour of Sand). This is a layer of highly compacted sand, wrapped around Gaara's body. Although it gives Gaara an almost ultimate defense, it takes a large toll on Gaara's chakra and his stamina
Ex-frickin-actly!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 05:59 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
unrealman

akuma's feats

1 in SF3 Second Impact he slices a mountain ( ayres rock) in half

2 in SF3 Third Strike Withstood the extreme pressures of the deep ocean

3 destory a sunken with one move, the move was so powerful that it blast the ship to the surface causing havoc for another ship on surface.

4 cause a power surge that made a deep submarine lose
communication.

5 sunk a island with one punch ( Ryu's SFA2 ending )

edit: i am not to sure who would win so I just going to stay quite.

Last edited by unrealman on Apr 30th, 2006 at 02:37 AM

Old Post Apr 30th, 2006 02:23 AM
unrealman is currently offline Click here to Send unrealman a Private Message Find more posts by unrealman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shin_remy

Gaara as a little man can do nothing to harm Shin Akuma

Gaara as a big beast is different story and still i give it to Shin Akuma

he has to much destructive powers! read Unrealmans, Darkstrom zero and my posts. That dude cruched an island, comet and mountains with ease with his fists, like it was nothing..

He can easily harm Gaara

and Gaara is not as fast as Shin Akuma when he is so big

And Gaara has to have the oppertunity to change in that big beast, before he has done that he already catch a Shun Goku Satsu or Misogi

Old Post Apr 30th, 2006 02:46 PM
shin_remy is currently offline Click here to Send shin_remy a Private Message Find more posts by shin_remy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Whiteclipse

i like naruto better than streetfighter, but akuma is to much for gaara to handle in my opinion

Old Post Apr 30th, 2006 08:08 PM
Whiteclipse is currently offline Click here to Send Whiteclipse a Private Message Find more posts by Whiteclipse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Akuma, gaara doesn't stand a chance plus I despise naruto.

Old Post May 1st, 2006 01:08 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Garra currently doesn't have the racoon dog in him.Garra get's killed just look at the Rock lee vs Garra fight.

Old Post May 1st, 2006 01:11 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drunk_of_Fury
Mangekyou Sharingan

Originally posted by S.S
Garra currently doesn't have the racoon dog in him.Garra get's killed just look at the Rock lee vs Garra fight.

Gaara won that fight (duh, do you only watch AMVs?!) and that was Gaara years ago, watch more Naruto before saying anything stupid laughing

Youth,Power,Explode!!!

Old Post May 1st, 2006 06:34 AM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Originally posted by Sub-Zero_Master
Gaara won that fight (duh, do you only watch AMVs?!) and that was Gaara years ago, watch more Naruto before saying anything stupid laughing
*Agrees*

Old Post May 1st, 2006 06:15 PM
Striding Cloud

Garra!

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post May 6th, 2006 06:06 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gouki
Master of Ansatsuken

Loses!

Old Post May 6th, 2006 02:47 PM
Gouki is currently offline Click here to Send Gouki a Private Message Find more posts by Gouki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

to people way better than Akuma

Old Post May 6th, 2006 06:27 PM
shin_remy

Originally posted by shin_remy

he has to much destructive powers! read Unrealmans, Darkstrom zero and my posts. That dude cruched an island, comet and mountains with ease with his fists, like it was nothing..

He can easily harm Gaara

And Gaara has to have the oppertunity to change in that big beast, before he has done that he already catch a Shun Goku Satsu or Misogi

read this!!!!!

Old Post May 6th, 2006 07:13 PM
shin_remy

Originally posted by shin_remy

He can easily harm Gaara

AND read this !!

Old Post May 6th, 2006 07:13 PM