KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » 616 Spiderman Vs Ultimate Wolverine

616 Spiderman Vs Ultimate Wolverine
Started by: capt it up

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dum Dum Dugan

616 Spiderman Vs Ultimate Wolverine

no prep match. im going with spiderman

Old Post May 8th, 2006 01:13 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Wait.. WHAT???

Old Post May 8th, 2006 01:23 AM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

?

Old Post May 8th, 2006 01:24 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

You chose Spider-Man over WOLVERINE???

Old Post May 8th, 2006 01:28 AM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

ya becuase I feel 616 spiderman would beat ulitmate wolverine

Old Post May 8th, 2006 01:28 AM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Re: 616 Spiderman Vs Ultimate Wolverine

quote: (post)
Originally posted by capt it up
no prep match. im going with spiderman

Ironic, considering that I like U. Wolverine about 10x better than 616 Wolverine because his PIS level is much much lower.

except for that time in Ultimate War when he somehow was able to sneak up on Iron Man.

Then again that entire series was a bag of crap.

But back to the fight, yes, 616 Spidey could take U. Wolverine

Old Post May 8th, 2006 01:48 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

spiderman wins

Whoah!

Old Post May 8th, 2006 01:48 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassadar
Executor

Lol, this could go downhill really fast.....

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post May 8th, 2006 02:11 AM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Spiderman wins again.

Old Post May 8th, 2006 04:49 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Re: Re: 616 Spiderman Vs Ultimate Wolverine

Originally posted by Grimm22

except for that time in Ultimate War when he somehow was able to sneak up on Iron Man.

He was made radar invisible.

Old Post May 8th, 2006 05:00 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Spidey , Wolvie was seriously injured after a truck hit him .

Old Post May 8th, 2006 05:27 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by grey fox
Spidey , Wolvie was seriously injured after a truck hit him .
it didnt hit him.....and 18-wheeler rolled him up between the tires and dragged him.....

Old Post May 8th, 2006 07:06 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by King KAM
it didnt hit him.....and 18-wheeler rolled him up between the tires and dragged him.....

None the less it pales in comparison to the stupidly ridiculous amount of damage that 616 can take.

Old Post May 8th, 2006 07:07 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

None the less it pales in comparison to the stupidly ridiculous amount of damage that 616 can take.
no that would take out 616 wolverine too...the damn thing drug him......it skinned the man alive.....

Old Post May 8th, 2006 07:10 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by King KAM
no that would take out 616 wolverine too...the damn thing drug him......it skinned the man alive.....

Wolverine would take it and get back up again , were talking about a man who routinely get's shot to bit's and has had his entire face melted off and has taken a nuke to the chest.

No way Ult wolverine could take half of that.

Old Post May 8th, 2006 07:13 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

616 Wolverine is full of lies. One moment he's taking shots from Hulk, not bubging from hits from Namor, and landing hits on spiderman while taking no skin damage from stone shattering blows... and the next an elk knocks his block off.

Old Post May 8th, 2006 07:14 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
616 Wolverine is full of lies. One moment he's taking shots from Hulk, not bubging from hits from Namor, and landing hits on spiderman while taking no skin damage from stone shattering blows... and the next an elk knocks his block off.

I know laughing

Old Post May 8th, 2006 07:14 AM
King KAM

Wolverine would take it and get back up again , were talking about a man who routinely get's shot to bit's and has had his entire face melted off and has taken a nuke to the chest.

No way Ult wolverine could take half of that.
well gambit blew half his face off and he was kool.

Old Post May 8th, 2006 07:17 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Wolverine wouldn't be able to land a single blow on Spiderman... With his x7 reaction speed and spider-sense, the web crawler can dodge bullets, I'm sure Wolverines claws will pose no threat. However, can spiderman hurt Wolverine with his unbreakable skeleton and healing factor? This would most likely be a stale-mate.

Last edited by Robtard on May 25th, 2006 at 04:14 AM

Old Post May 25th, 2006 04:12 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote