KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Jin Da Master Lord

Jin Da Master Lord
Started by: Jin Da Lord

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jin Da Lord

Jin Da Master Lord

I HAVE ALL TEKKEN GAMES...TEKKEN 1.2.3.4.5 TAG TOURNAMENT...AND TEKKEN DARK RESURRECTION...AND I HAVE STREET FIGHTER GAMES 2....TEKKEN WOULD TOTALY BEAT STREET FIGHTER..JIN KAZAMA ITS REALLY FAMOUS ON DA TEKKEN SERIES...HIS WAY IN DA TOP...AS YOU SEE JIN BEAT UP HEIHACHI AND KAZUYA...AND JIN STILL WAS STANDING...I GUESS HE COULD STILL TAKE SOMEMORE...HE WOULD TOTATLY BEAT EVIL RYU...EVIL RYU ONLY HAVE STUPID RED GLOW EYES AND FIRE BALLS..AND DEVIL JIN HAS EYE BEAMS...AND STRONG FUKEN ASS PUNCHES..YEAH JIN BEAT EVIL RYU'S ASS

Attachment: dvjm0pk.jpg
This has been downloaded 44 time(s).

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 04:03 AM
Jin Da Lord is currently offline Click here to Send Jin Da Lord a Private Message Find more posts by Jin Da Lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Toshiru
I has a titlez

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jin Da Lord
I HAVE ALL TEKKEN GAMES...TEKKEN 1.2.3.4.5 TAG TOURNAMENT...AND TEKKEN DARK RESURRECTION...AND I HAVE STREET FIGHTER GAMES 2....TEKKEN WOULD TOTALY BEAT STREET FIGHTER..JIN KAZAMA ITS REALLY FAMOUS ON DA TEKKEN SERIES...HIS WAY IN DA TOP...AS YOU SEE JIN BEAT UP HEIHACHI AND KAZUYA...AND JIN STILL WAS STANDING...I GUESS HE COULD STILL TAKE SOMEMORE...HE WOULD TOTATLY BEAT EVIL RYU...EVIL RYU ONLY HAVE STUPID RED GLOW EYES AND FIRE BALLS..AND DEVIL JIN HAS EYE BEAMS...AND STRONG FUKEN ASS PUNCHES..YEAH JIN BEAT EVIL RYU'S ASS
What the f**k?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 04:03 AM
Toshiru is currently offline Click here to Send Toshiru a Private Message Find more posts by Toshiru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blanka
Originally posted by Jin Da Lord

What the f**k?

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has got to be the funniest thing I've seen here yet!

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 04:24 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Not only is this thread flame bait, but it's against the rules in it's own right...

New guy, you have no standing to make any claims like this, your asking for a scorching from the Pro SFer supporters...

Anyways, this thread is on report, and shall be closed.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Dec 24th, 2006 at 10:04 AM

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 09:59 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

...and Jin pretty much sucks.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 03:38 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Blah blah blah.

Number one who cares, number two read what forum you're in and the rules.

Closed.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Dec 24th, 2006 03:57 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote