KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Woman vs. Rogue/Iceman/Storm

Wonder Woman vs. Rogue/Iceman/Storm
Started by: batdude123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Wonder Woman vs. Rogue/Iceman/Storm

Who wins?

Old Post May 11th, 2006 07:15 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Anybody?

Old Post May 11th, 2006 07:30 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor SKank
Restricted

Account Restricted

The X-Men IMO.

Iceman is probably a match for her on his own. If storms is attacking her with her full range of powers, and Rogue acts as a distraction Ice man will definitely be able to freeze her into loss. smile

Old Post May 11th, 2006 07:32 PM
Doctor SKank is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor SKank a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor SKank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tiakocom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Doctor SKank
The X-Men IMO.

Iceman is probably a match for her on his own. If storms is attacking her with her full range of powers, and Rogue acts as a distraction Ice man will definitely be able to freeze her into loss. smile

wait till someone comes with the godwave argument and that will mean game set and match for the X-men stick out tongue

Old Post May 11th, 2006 07:49 PM
tiakocom is currently offline Click here to Send tiakocom a Private Message Find more posts by tiakocom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

I think Wonder Woman would have a better chance at pulling this off rather than the team.

Old Post May 11th, 2006 08:49 PM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Originally posted by Doctor SKank
The X-Men IMO.

Current Iceman would get dropped.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post May 11th, 2006 09:48 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

I thinik the xmen would win.

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post May 11th, 2006 10:29 PM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
superbatman86

This fight comes down to Iceman(who is really one of the only X-men able to survive a fight with DC's big 3) and Wonder Woman.I don't see a way for her to beat him,at best I see them ending up being a tie or Iceman winning.The reason Iceman doesn't always win is because she's not exactly human and might have magical blood or something.

Old Post May 12th, 2006 06:59 AM
superbatman86 is currently offline Click here to Send superbatman86 a Private Message Find more posts by superbatman86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by superbatman86
This fight comes down to Iceman(who is really one of the only X-men able to survive a fight with DC's big 3) and Wonder Woman.I don't see a way for her to beat him,at best I see them ending up being a tie or Iceman winning.The reason Iceman doesn't always win is because she's not exactly human and might have magical blood or something.

Current Iceman is nowhere as powerful as he used to be. wink

Old Post May 12th, 2006 04:26 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
superbatman86

Originally posted by Grimm22
Current Iceman is nowhere as powerful as he used to be. wink

Says who?

Old Post May 12th, 2006 06:21 PM
superbatman86 is currently offline Click here to Send superbatman86 a Private Message Find more posts by superbatman86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MuffinmanMike

Says who?

House of M.
Due to his psychosematic loss of his powers, he hasn't shown anywhere near as much power as he had since the "further mutation".

Old Post May 13th, 2006 12:15 AM
MuffinmanMike is currently offline Click here to Send MuffinmanMike a Private Message Find more posts by MuffinmanMike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
House of M.
Due to his psychosematic loss of his powers, he hasn't shown anywhere near as much power as he had since the "further mutation".

Even though he technicly shouldnt have any powers.

Stupid Marvel Copouts! mad

Old Post May 13th, 2006 12:16 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
superbatman86

Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
House of M.

That doesn't mean he still doesn't have it.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 03:54 AM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

That doesn't mean he still doesn't have it.

In the X-Men: 198 Files it says that he lost his omega mutant powers.

Basicly he just has his old powers.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 03:57 AM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

thats funny cuz they were ALWAYS his powers.......it really makes no sense, the only thing the second mutation did was turn him fully into ice NOT make him omega. Omega level is potential, the limits to his powers.....whatever does anyone have a scan of a comic book stating this? we all know that he is an underachevier and I have of yet not been convinced that its not all a mental block....

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post May 13th, 2006 04:14 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by Blair Wind
thats funny cuz they were ALWAYS his powers.......it really makes no sense, the only thing the second mutation did was turn him fully into ice NOT make him omega. Omega level is potential, the limits to his powers.....whatever does anyone have a scan of a comic book stating this? we all know that he is an underachevier and I have of yet not been convinced that its not all a mental block....

Well you know what I mean. Before he was super powerful.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 04:15 AM
jrodslam

Originally posted by Grimm22
In the X-Men: 198 Files it says that he lost his omega mutant powers.

Basicly he just has his old powers.

I didnt see that stated.

Iceman shut off his powers in fear of loosing them. They are turned back on, but hes not able to control them with the ease he once did prior to House of M. Iceman is STILL an Omega Mutant.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post May 13th, 2006 04:17 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Your right my friend. Heres the 198 File on Iceman.

(please log in to view the image)

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post May 13th, 2006 04:20 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

wheres this stuff from? and thanks jrod. Now, Grimm where does it state that he isnt Omega?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post May 13th, 2006 04:23 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

wheres this stuff from? and thanks jrod. Now, Grimm where does it state that he isnt Omega?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Heh, I heard that somewhere.

Hey dont blame me.

He still smells like old gym socks stick out tongue

Old Post May 13th, 2006 04:29 AM