KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Grey Fox VERSUS The Rape Threads

Grey Fox VERSUS The Rape Threads
Started by: grey fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Grey Fox VERSUS The Rape Threads

This is getting dumb now , instead of thinking up imaginative reasons for our combatants to beat the shit out of each other it always ends up with someone getting raped.

Their are other ways to piss of Hulk and Superman then watching their respective love interests getting violated.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 10:11 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Grey Fox TOTALLY OWNS THEM!!!!!

*Rick/Genis rides in mounting Godzilla and massicres the lot of the rape threads*

-_-

Old Post May 13th, 2006 10:25 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

hah wat else was there to do lol

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post May 13th, 2006 10:29 AM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

'instead of thinking up imaginative reasons for our combatants to beat the shit out of each other'

Grey Fox, I usually try to do this, but many people disregard my scenarios as pure opinion, even though I base my "pure opinions" on facts directly from the comic books themselves.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 03:35 PM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
'instead of thinking up imaginative reasons for our combatants to beat the shit out of each other'

Grey Fox, I usually try to do this, but many people disregard my scenarios as pure opinion, even though I base my "pure opinions" on facts directly from the comic books themselves.

Dude, thats because most people on these threads have taken fact and assumption to base their own theory. Because, of this most just chalk up the ideas of another to just opinion. Its wrong because no-one ever learns that way.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 03:40 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Big Sexy
Dude, thats because most people on these threads have taken fact and assumption to base their own theory. Because, of this most just chalk up the ideas of another to just opinion. Its wrong because no-one ever learns that way.
No, it's because he abuses extrapolation when he does it, citing things never written into the comics themselves, for example; he said this Urizen character was attacked by Heaven and Hell and defeated. OK, that's what happened in the comic... but then his debate was -- that God could not defeat Urizen and needed help.
That's just one of many examples.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post May 13th, 2006 03:47 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

I think its because be bases the powersmof the character on the idea that God is fallible. Its any interesting take but it kind of undermines so many others theories. That leads to more of a religious debate than a comic book one.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post May 13th, 2006 03:51 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

[No, it's because he abuses extrapolation when he does it, citing things never written into the comics themselves, for example; he said this Urizen character was attacked by Heaven and Hell and defeated. OK, that's what happened in the comic... but then his debate was -- that God could not defeat Urizen and needed help.

Wow I feel severely misunderstood here.

I never stated as "FACT" that God needed help to defeat Urizen. There is no SET IN STONE proof. I used what I knew from the comic book and my own logic to figure that maybe God did need help, since he would have allowed a Universal Scale war against Urizen, instead of just solving the problem himself (Like DC's God would use Spectre for-immediate judgemental, hence prevent a higher and unnecessary destruction)

Now....the only reason i even did that was because someone argued against me this statement:

"Spectre works directly for GOD therefore it's what GOD WANTS...If Gods WANTS URIZEN to die its that easy, Spectre will just have enough power to end Urizen and end of story"

I totally disagree with this, it's not only a cheesy intepretation, but WHO IS TO SAY IF THATS EVEN TRUE ?

IF YOU KNEW anything about Urizen, you wouldn't make THIS dreadful assumption !

You would know that URIZEN cannot die therfore that possibility would have never even came up.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 03:57 PM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Big Sexy
I think its because be bases the powersmof the character on the idea that God is fallible. Its any interesting take but it kind of undermines so many others theories. That leads to more of a religious debate than a comic book one.
But the point isn't about that, it's about the fact that it wasn't written in the comic as such by his own admission, and he uses it for debating, and it's not the only time.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 03:58 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

In Image God IS Fallible.....omg READ SPawn....its like mentioned almost all the time. Not being sarcastic, just please refer to Spawn comics to see that his God is critisziED ALL the time by almost every character there.

And in terms of religious debate...im not trying to make a religious debate. Juntai made a point to me in another thread about God having his reasons for why he does things, and how its all his plan, and why he wouldn't interfere, etc. and i took that as HIS intepretation as HIS opinion, based not only on his probably knowledge of DC's God, but probably also on his own personal/religious bias about who he thinks God is and who he thinks God should be universally accepted as.

Sorry bro, i dont have to go by the SAME God you go by. DC's God and Image's God are veryyyy different, they do not follow the same STANDARDS..if you read my BATTLE OF GODS thread, you'll see my post where i gave as much info as i can of EACH GOD

Old Post May 13th, 2006 04:02 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

In Image God IS Fallible.....omg READ SPawn....its like mentioned almost all the time. Not being sarcastic, just please refer to Spawn comics to see that his God is critisziED ALL the time by almost every character there.

And in terms of religious debate...im not trying to make a religious debate. Juntai made a point to me in another thread about God having his reasons for why he does things, and how its all his plan, and why he wouldn't interfere, etc. and i took that as HIS intepretation as HIS opinion, based not only on his probably knowledge of DC's God, but probably also on his own personal/religious bias about who he thinks God is and who he thinks God should be universally accepted as.

Sorry bro, i dont have to go by the SAME God you go by. DC's God and Image's God are veryyyy different, they do not follow the same STANDARDS..if you read my BATTLE OF GODS thread, you'll see my post where i gave as much info as i can of EACH GOD
Answer me this: Who wins a fight between a fallible God and one who isnt?

Last edited by Juntai on May 13th, 2006 at 04:17 PM

Old Post May 13th, 2006 04:14 PM
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Answering your question from THOSE terms alone, means that obviously the INFALLIBLE version of God would beat the Fallible version of God.

Taking a closer look at it, it depends what you mean by fallible. I didn't claim that IMAGE's God's POWER is any lesser than DC's God's power.

I said that IMAGE's GOD is suggested to have a major personality flaw, i NEVER questioned his/her supremecy or infinite power, i only suggested that URIZEN at his full strength MAY have been equal to this God.

And in essense of my argument, I was trying to justify why I wouldn't just stop responding if someone was trying to justify God's actions.

Juntai, remember...you argued that God has his reasons, and everything goes according to God's plan.....i told u i don't beleive in that....THEN you said "But I'm talking about DC's God." Then i said, cool, but IMAGE's God doesn't necessarily follow that structure, and since URIZEN belongs to IMAGE, you can't just ASSUME that DC's God could easily defy Urizen's structure either by simply killing him when Urizen CANNOT DIE...him being a TIMELESS being and all.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 04:40 PM
Takion

Answering your question from THOSE terms alone, means that obviously the INFALLIBLE version of God would beat the Fallible version of God.

Taking a closer look at it, it depends what you mean by fallible. I didn't claim that IMAGE's God's POWER is any lesser than DC's God's power.

I said that IMAGE's GOD is suggested to have a major personality flaw, i NEVER questioned his/her supremecy or infinite power, i only suggested that URIZEN at his full strength MAY have been equal to this God.

And in essense of my argument, I was trying to justify why I wouldn't just stop responding if someone was trying to justify God's actions.

Juntai, remember...you argued that God has his reasons, and everything goes according to God's plan.....i told u i don't beleive in that....THEN you said "But I'm talking about DC's God." Then i said, cool, but IMAGE's God doesn't necessarily follow that structure, and since URIZEN belongs to IMAGE, you can't just ASSUME that DC's God could easily defy Urizen's structure either by simply killing him when Urizen CANNOT DIE...him being a TIMELESS being and all.

Got to love this dudes debating skills.

Thank You Scarlet Speed/Flash/Surfer/GL smile

Old Post May 13th, 2006 04:47 PM
Takion is currently offline Click here to Send Takion a Private Message Find more posts by Takion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Takion

Yes , but this isn't the thread for it

I don't mean to sound like an as*hole but can we get back on topic please big grin

Old Post May 13th, 2006 04:51 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takion

Originally posted by grey fox

I don't mean to sound like an as*hole but can we get back on topic please big grin

Ok, Summons Kong to destroy these threads.

Thank You Scarlet Speed/Flash/Surfer/GL smile

Old Post May 13th, 2006 04:52 PM
Takion is currently offline Click here to Send Takion a Private Message Find more posts by Takion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

I got to agree 100% with Fox. While I hate to get preachy, I don't think rape is a subject that should be treated in such a lighthearted manner.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post May 13th, 2006 05:04 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

yeah...its true, Rape is the worse crime a human can commit sad
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 13th, 2006 05:12 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Thanks a lot man ! Appreciate that. wink

I don't mean to sound like an as*hole but can we get back on topic please

Yes I apologize. I just HOPE Juntai read that though. And since in your first post you said why can't people come up with creative reasons for why thier character would win, I was just trying to point out that I got criticized for using that technique.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 07:10 PM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

You're right, it is dumb. But, that's no reason to open a thread about it. Take it to the Off-Topic Thread.

Closed.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post May 13th, 2006 10:13 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote