KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman/flash/hulk vs Lobo

Superman/flash/hulk vs Lobo
Started by: zachrivard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zachrivard
Kratos

Superman/flash/hulk vs Lobo

everyone at normal strength (i.e no savage hulk/ pre-crisis superman)
fight takes place in a dessert

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 02:47 AM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Outcesticide

who the hell is lobo

please explain

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 02:54 AM
Outcesticide is currently offline Click here to Send Outcesticide a Private Message Find more posts by Outcesticide Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

What are Lobo's powers?
Lobo is extremely strong and resilient to damage, able to trade punches with Superman. Lobo also heals extremely quickly in addition to his durability.

Lobo possesses a tracking sense that locks onto a person's aura, and he can track them across the universe if necessary.

Lobo apparently has a light enough constitution to get drunk on occasion (okay, a lot of occasions). Lobo apparently does need to breathe, as he has been subdued by gas in the past, yet he is somehow able to survive in the vaccuum of space unaided. He is also apparently susceptible to typical human male setbacks including balding and weight gain (Kingdom Come #2 and Lobo, Vol. 2, #1,000,000).

Lobo has a very analytical mind that can quickly analyze an opponent and find its primary weakness (Lobo, Vol. 1, #2).

The original Lobo had the ability to make clones of himself by spilling a drop of blood. However, Vril Dox II, leader of LEGION at that time, poisoned Lobo to remove this ability (L.E.G.I.O.N. '89 #7). However, Lobo had a clone escape, who may have replaced the original Lobo, that still possesses or possessed the ability to replicate (Lobo, Vol. 2, #9).

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 03:04 AM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

It's my understanding Lobo is also immortal, ever since he lost his ability to clone himself. It happened in a book called "Lobocop," a story in which Lobo drinks himself to death, hell doesn't want him because they're afraid he'll take over and heaven didn't want him because he started the angels slam dancing and causing chaos, so Lobo was given immortality so that neither side ever has to deal with him again.

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 03:05 AM
zachrivard
Kratos

Lobo has beaten supes alot
but now superman has flash and hulk to back him up
if lobo gets ahold of any kyrtonite flash could just take it from lobo, well in a "
flash"

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 03:07 AM
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

hmm lobos awsome and all but those three are pretty hudge

IM AWESOME

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 03:10 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Outcesticide

yeah but what if

LOBO AND DOOMSDAY team up?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 03:14 AM
Outcesticide is currently offline Click here to Send Outcesticide a Private Message Find more posts by Outcesticide Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Outcesticide

LOBO AND DOOMSDAY team up?

That would be the fight for all

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 03:21 AM
Outcesticide

so what do you think ???????????

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 03:29 AM
Outcesticide

THE TIMES THAT I HAVE SPEND IN KMC WERE THE TIME\S I WOULD NEVER FORGET...........................DEATH IS INEVITABLE

LOGGING OUT

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 03:52 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

lobo can beat sups i though sups beated him number of times

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 04:08 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

i hate lobo.......he was a stupid idea for a character, that said, he can't be killed and is extremely tough, he will win this eventually

i guess you need stupidly powerful "villain" characters like lobo when you have a stupidly powerful "hero" character like superman......... if you ever want to see them in a fight they could possibly lose that is

Do you even KMC???

Last edited by Scoobless on Feb 12th, 2005 at 04:41 AM

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 04:39 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO STRESS THE FACT...

Lobo is considered A GOD! He is not ELIGIBLE in versus matches, because he CANT die no MATTER what.

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 04:43 AM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IRTMU-Dragon
The Mask

Oh, and superman owns the flash.

The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 04:44 AM
IRTMU-Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send IRTMU-Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by IRTMU-Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

quote:
Originally posted by IRTMU-Dragon

Lobo is considered A GOD! He is not ELIGIBLE in versus matches, because he CANT die no MATTER what.

No, he can't die. Doesn't mean he can't lose. I told you already, death isn't the only way a character can win in here, cause there are a lot of characters that are either very difficult or impossible to kill.

And don't say what's eligible and what's not in here, you don't have that authority.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 06:24 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

quote:
Originally posted by IRTMU-Dragon

Hulk can't die either. That doesn't mean he can't lose. Lobo definitely loses this one. Lobo's guns are of no use. Bullets can't harm Superman or Hulk, and Flash can catch them. Hulk is stronger than Lobo, Superman and Flash are both faster. Though Flash couldn't do much to Lobo with Superman and Hulk on his ass, Lobo's KOed in 10 seconds.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 07:46 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

Too true Cosmic. Lobo's outmatched in this one. Lobo might not die or stay injured for long, but against these three are heavy heavy hitters, from both universes - they'd find a way to dispose of him at least for a while...

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 08:55 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

hulk can't die???? why the hell not????

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 09:04 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Superman's a good fight for Lobo, with the Hulk in there this thread isn't worth making. He'd give them a run for there money and accidentally kill flash in the process.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 10:19 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigel45
The Amazing

Well, Flash seems to be the only true mortal in this thread, so if anyone is going to get killed, it's him. But do you think it would come to that? He wouldn't really have to do anything but stay off to the side and dodge whatever might come his way.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 01:52 PM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote