KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spiderman+DareDevil+Slade vs Storm+Thing

Spiderman+DareDevil+Slade vs Storm+Thing
Started by: zachrivard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zachrivard
Kratos

Spiderman+DareDevil+Slade vs Storm+Thing

alright

3 kinda street levelers

vs

2 stronger more versital characters

fight takes place in a football stadium only the stadiums walls and ceiling are made of adamantium, no one can leave the stadium, only when the loseing team is dead,

in the center of the field is a fire as hot as the sun, but is magical affected so that the heat only effects a 5x5x5 yard cube like structure that is un move able

so who wins in this crazy inviroment

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 02:54 AM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

spidey can take out thing on his own.... and i'm sure slade can manage storm...

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 09:11 PM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

yeah the 1st team proabbly wins

i could see storm doing someting weird tho

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 09:13 PM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Storm stands behind the Thing and creates a tornado that deposits team one into the artificial sun.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 09:14 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheKahn
Storm stands behind the Thing and creates a tornado that deposits team one into the artificial sun.

like that

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 09:16 PM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz

how about spidey webs thing and throws him into storm? GAME OVER

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 09:17 PM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

bzzzzz storm flys away oh noesss she might get shot by slade tho
one things for sure, daredevil is a nonfactor in this fight

1st team 7/10

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 09:19 PM
Kontraz

better yet, why doesnt spidey web them both and sling them into the sun-cube?

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 09:20 PM
Madvillain

As long as Storm stays out of reach, she wins. She can either vortex them into the next state, or send a couple lightning bolts down their way. Apart from that she's screwed.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 09:21 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Originally posted by Kontraz
how about spidey webs thing and throws him into storm? GAME OVER

The problem is that his webs have to travel through the air. The webs would never reach the Thing if Storm didn't want it to (she can easily control the air around herself and Ben, to say the least). Slade's bullets would fair better but they really can't hurt Ben.

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 09:22 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Spidey pics thing up and throws him at storm before she realises whats happening...................

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 09:59 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

idk i think u guys rnt giving storm enough credit

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 10:07 PM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz

well, if storm is posing a problem, slade can just shoot her. i mean, shes not faster than bullets and slade would have no problem hitting her...

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 01:07 AM
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Originally posted by Kontraz
well, if storm is posing a problem, slade can just shoot her. i mean, shes not faster than bullets and slade would have no problem hitting her...

All she has to do is keep the Thing between her and Slade the few seconds it would take her to generate what ever attack she wanted to use.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 01:11 AM
zachrivard
Kratos

i think id be a great fight

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 01:13 AM
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Originally posted by zachrivard
i think id be a great fight

Yea, given the surroundings the fight takes place in, either side could win. I just think that given Storms powers and the lack of effective long range attacks (except for Slade) on the other team, she can win if she just has a few seconds.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 01:17 AM
Kontraz

yeah, but with both slade AND spidey, time isn't something she has

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 04:31 AM
MuffinmanMike

Spidey is NOT Street level. Slade is arguably not either.

Slade takes on thing. DD takes 5, Spidey beats the living shit out of Storm.

Lightning moves fast. But I doubt Storm can see Spidey, turn, point, and fire before he leaps away/behind her and breaks her.

Thing is the real fight here. Slade probably has something that can take him down, but it'll be a long fight.

Storm is gonna be a minor inconvenience. Maybe making it chilly before her neck snaps. She needs time to conjure up anything. And she can't just focus it all on a 10x10 area.

The real fight is, again, Slade and Spidey vs Thing. Storm is no threat and DD is not capable of keeping up with these two for very long.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 05:25 AM
MuffinmanMike is currently offline Click here to Send MuffinmanMike a Private Message Find more posts by MuffinmanMike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
Spidey is NOT Street level. Slade is arguably not either.

Slade takes on thing. DD takes 5, Spidey beats the living shit out of Storm.

Lightning moves fast. But I doubt Storm can see Spidey, turn, point, and fire before he leaps away/behind her and breaks her.

Thing is the real fight here. Slade probably has something that can take him down, but it'll be a long fight.

Storm is gonna be a minor inconvenience. Maybe making it chilly before her neck snaps. She needs time to conjure up anything. And she can't just focus it all on a 10x10 area.

The real fight is, again, Slade and Spidey vs Thing. Storm is no threat and DD is not capable of keeping up with these two for very long.

mike, no offense but you know absolutely nothing about storm. lightning moves faster than spiderman can comprehend, and can move faster than he can move. it only takes a few bolts to tag him. storm is a bigger problem than the thing will be considering that slade, spidey, and daredevil won't be able to see her. also bullets wouldn't make it through a pressure field, and neither would spidey. and it takes a second to conjure up hurricane force-winds..which alone would be enough to prove a hard challenge against this team.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 07:49 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by stormfront13
mike, no offense but you know absolutely nothing about storm. lightning moves faster than spiderman can comprehend, and can move faster than he can move. it only takes a few bolts to tag him. storm is a bigger problem than the thing will be considering that slade, spidey, and daredevil won't be able to see her. also bullets wouldn't make it through a pressure field, and neither would spidey. and it takes a second to conjure up hurricane force-winds..which alone would be enough to prove a hard challenge against this team.
Then again Storn has to think about what power she is using Slade reacts faster and could probably shoot her before Storm ever even knows what happens.
This is really a toss up I think it can go either way.
Slade can argueably and likely take Strom out before she has time to do anything but if she does then there isn't much team 1 can do save maybe Slade uses on of his uber gernades on her I don't knoe maybe.......Maybe that would work.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 08:57 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote