KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » grey fox vs vamp

grey fox vs vamp
Started by: 1021kid

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
1021kid

grey fox vs vamp

i dont know who would win and yes im serious

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 05:00 AM
1021kid is currently offline Click here to Send 1021kid a Private Message Find more posts by 1021kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Me neither actually....

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 10:54 AM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Fox

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 12:08 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

I say Fox. They both are on the same speed level but Fox is better armed.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 12:18 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gouki
Master of Ansatsuken

Grey Fox wins this one, the reason why is that Vamp can't fight anything that he can't touch. The thing about where he made Raiden stand still won't work in this fight because Fox is Cyborg and it won't work on him. Plus, Frank is hella lot cooler than Vamp. I give Vamp one thing though, is that it takes a considerable amount of damage to defeat him. He won't last though. Taking into account that Grey Fox annihilates most of his foes with only a slash from his kitana.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 05:33 PM
Gouki is currently offline Click here to Send Gouki a Private Message Find more posts by Gouki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Why would it not work? It freezes his body, and he still has his body left, it is just covered by an exo-skelleton. And Vamp is still pretty invincible, and very strong. Snake was able to PUNCH Grey Fox so he felt it through his suit, Vamp was much, much above Snake in strenght.
He would be able to knock him unconcscious and carv him up.

Vamp can also predict Fox's movment, and know where he is going to shoot, cut or run.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 05:52 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kamikz
Why would it not work? It freezes his body, and he still has his body left, it is just covered by an exo-skelleton. And Vamp is still pretty invincible, and very strong. Snake was able to PUNCH Grey Fox so he felt it through his suit, Vamp was much, much above Snake in strenght.
He would be able to knock him unconcscious and carv him up.

Vamp can also predict Fox's movment, and know where he is going to shoot, cut or run.

Raiden punches effected Vamp either. Fox can avoid these freezing things if even Raiden could. It took weight of metal gear rex to kill Fox, and he stayed concious untill he died.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 05:57 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

That has nothing to do with it, it freezes the body. And when did Raiden punch Vamp? And when did Raiden dodge those things?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 07:31 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

That has nothing to do with it, it freezes the body. And when did Raiden punch Vamp? And when did Raiden dodge those things?

Mmm... during the fight. At least i punched him and dodged these things.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 07:33 PM
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fox. Though Vamp is fast, Twin Snakes showed that Fox is a LOT faster. He can dodge gunfire from Rex. I don't think Vamp could do the same.

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 07:57 AM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Agreed. I give it to Fox. Besides I see no way in hell Vamp's puny knives are going to harm Fox's exoskelleton.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Apr 30th, 2006 07:07 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Originally posted by samishe
Mmm... during the fight. At least i punched him and dodged these things.

Yeah I died during that fight too.... There is nothing to prove how they fought, all we saw was Vamp bowing to him, Raiden could have shot him right there, he was at the exact same spot when he fell into the water as he was just before......

And it freezes the body, I don't think he will be immune to it, and dodging it could be hard too... Vamp is at least Fox equal in speed, thing is though that Vamp outnumbered both Raiden and Snake in speed whilst Fox did not.... And it is not yet possible to know if he is killable.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2006 08:01 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah I died during that fight too.... There is nothing to prove how they fought, all we saw was Vamp bowing to him, Raiden could have shot him right there, he was at the exact same spot when he fell into the water as he was just before......

And it freezes the body, I don't think he will be immune to it, and dodging it could be hard too... Vamp is at least Fox equal in speed, thing is though that Vamp outnumbered both Raiden and Snake in speed whilst Fox did not.... And it is not yet possible to know if he is killable.

Still it was possible for Raiden to dodge those things. Fox moves as fast or even faster than Vamp and MANY times faster than Raiden. Dodging these things wont be a problem. And as been mentioned before i doubt Vamp's knifes would get through Fox's armor.

And fight between Raiden and Vamp surely lasted some time because otherwise it wouldn't have been concidered a fight at all and Vamp dodges bullets so it would take Raiden some efforts to get him. Vamp remained at the same place simply because during the fight he jumped in the water for a couple of time, so Raiden could've shot him at one of these times.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2006 09:08 PM
jk5000
son of liberty

most of you seem to be underestimating vamp and kamikz understands a bit more... vamp is probably just as good as fox

Old Post Apr 30th, 2006 09:45 PM
jk5000 is currently offline Click here to Send jk5000 a Private Message Find more posts by jk5000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Originally posted by samishe
Still it was possible for Raiden to dodge those things. Fox moves as fast or even faster than Vamp and MANY times faster than Raiden. Dodging these things wont be a problem. And as been mentioned before i doubt Vamp's knifes would get through Fox's armor.

And fight between Raiden and Vamp surely lasted some time because otherwise it wouldn't have been concidered a fight at all and Vamp dodges bullets so it would take Raiden some efforts to get him. Vamp remained at the same place simply because during the fight he jumped in the water for a couple of time, so Raiden could've shot him at one of these times.

I guess, but he didn't toss to many in-game because it would be to hard, so it would be harder now where he would throw them almost everywhere....... I don't know actually, Vamp ridicilousley outclassed Raiden in speed and all the other soldiers as well, he even outclassed Snake which not even Fox did....
Snake punched through Fox armour and made him gasp for air, Vamp almost took Snake's hand in one strike and lifted him with one hand....

I guess it could be considered a fight, but we don't know how it was displayed at all. He was diving in that place a couple of times in gameplay, but at that moment he was standing on the water...I doubt he would stand on the water a couple of more times during the battle.... And as I said, he bowed to Raiden, from what we know he could have shot him when he lifted his head, apparently, Raiden had done this before (When Vamp didn't excpect him to shoot him in the basement with Fortune). And if it haden't been for the water, Raiden would have lost most likley..

Old Post Apr 30th, 2006 10:36 PM
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

vamp wins (speed and invunrebility)
use the search i made this already

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 08:32 PM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BLAK FOX
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is a very close match. I would just about give it to Fox. It's true that we don't know how or whether Vamp can die, but the whole point of this thread is who would win in a fight, and Fox doesn't have to kill him to defeat him, so the fact that it seems Vamp is pretty much invincible doesn't help him at all in this scenario. I also believe that two other of Vamp's great feats would prove to be useless in this scenario. Firstly, Fox is too fast and agile for Vamp's stun/freeze to work on him IMO, and secondly, Fox uses a blade, so while Vamp's great perception (how he predicts his opponent's movements) worked well on Raiden, he use a gun and Vamp simply had to dodge his bullets, whereas Fox would be able to close down on Vamp (because IMO his speed and agility is superior) and take him out with his blade, which Vamp would not be able to dodge.

However Vamp isn't completely outmatched here. His superior sense of smell would pretty much grant Fox's stealth camoflage useless, and while it may seem like I believe Fox would slaughter him, I believe it would be close.

Thanks to Jonathan Mark for the sig

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 09:59 PM
BLAK FOX is currently offline Click here to Send BLAK FOX a Private Message Find more posts by BLAK FOX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Where does it say that he only has to defeat? And even if it does, if someone keeps rising after being beaten down that is not what I call defeat....

IMO they are equal in speed, and I do belive that he would be able to trap him with that freeze thing. I mean, if he is equal with him in speed, he only has to toss it near him, and it's not like Fox knows what it is and is going to jump around the place all the time.....

I say it is much easier to predict how someone swings a sword then how someone shoots a gun...You barley move your hand while using a gun, in the sword you need to use your whole arm... Vamp says himself that he reads the muscles and the body's movement.

But I gotta go to sleep now, so I'll be back tomorrow I guess....

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 10:06 PM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Vamp does not have invulnerability. Otherwise the bullet would've bounced off his forhead.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post May 4th, 2006 01:07 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Since he wakes up everytime he dies I would put that as pretty much unkillable....

Old Post May 4th, 2006 08:16 AM