KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Huggernaut vs Thanos

Huggernaut vs Thanos
Started by: ~Flamboyant~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

Huggernaut vs Thanos

Alright, the Hulk beats up Juggernaut, gets a hold of the gem of Cytorrak, and takes all of his clothes, and gets all of his powers. His strength increases proportionally to that of Cain Marko (before gem) to Juggernaut, as does his anger factor.

Thanos gets 2 days prep, however it is a bare fisted brawl. No foreign objects. Who wins?

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post May 16th, 2006 03:05 AM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

Wow.What did Thanos do to you?..Vomit in your cereal ?roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 16th, 2006 03:08 AM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Thanos.

He took on both Silver Surfer and Drax at the same time once.

He can beat up Gladiator, who can beat up Juggernaut.

Thanos can beat Onslaught who is more powerful than Hulk and Juggernaut.

Thanos made fool out of Champion w power Gem who was also stronger than both Hulk and Juggy combined.

Thanos can beat up Superman, who is comparable to Hulk and def stronger than Juggy.

IS that convincing enough ?

Old Post May 16th, 2006 03:39 AM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

whats huggernauts powers ? he hugs the hell out of everyone till he crushes them ?

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post May 16th, 2006 03:48 AM
diabloman is currently offline Click here to Send diabloman a Private Message Find more posts by diabloman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

huggernaut???

personally i would have gone with juggerhulk or something to that effect. huggernaut doesnt inspire fear in to many people. either way however, i think he takes it.

thanos can have 50 years prep, i dont think it physically makes him strong enough to contend with limitless strength, durability and stamina in a straight up slug fest.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 06:20 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

Hulkernaut sounds better. Thanos still wins this. It would just be like fighting Champion with the Power Gem...which he already did with ease. This is a guy that has KO'd the Inbetweener with a punch.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 08:55 AM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

huggernaut???

personally i would have gone with juggerhulk or something to that effect. huggernaut doesnt inspire fear in to many people. either way however, i think he takes it.

thanos can have 50 years prep, i dont think it physically makes him strong enough to contend with limitless strength, durability and stamina in a straight up slug fest.

You gotta be kidding me. Refer to ^ reasons above for my argument.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 04:42 PM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

He rips Juggernaut helmet and gives him a brain whammy

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 16th, 2006 04:47 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

It is Huggernaut, and it will always be Huggernaut!

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post May 17th, 2006 12:41 AM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putar
Battle Juggerpope!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Thanos.

He can beat up Gladiator, who can beat up Juggernaut.

Thanos can beat Onslaught who is more powerful than Hulk and Juggernaut.

Thanos made fool out of Champion w power Gem who was also stronger than both Hulk and Juggy combined.

Thanos can beat up Superman, who is comparable to Hulk and def stronger than Juggy.

IS that convincing enough ?

Silver surfer and drax is a diffrent power set. Plus was that a bare fisted brawl.
Gladiator has never fought the juggernaut except in the cartoon which doesn't count here.
How do you know that thanos can beat up superman? oh and last i checked hulk was not stronger that juggernaut so if hulk is comparable to supes so is juggernaut and if he is way stronger than juggernaut than he is that to hulk as well.

No. No it is not convincing enough.

Originally posted by golem370
He rips Juggernaut helmet and gives him a brain whammy
The whole bare fisted brawl thing takes care of that.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 12:50 AM
Putar is currently offline Click here to Send Putar a Private Message Find more posts by Putar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

laughing

Huggernaut???

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post May 17th, 2006 02:43 AM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RogerRamjet
Playground Superstar

now who's up for some hugggggieeeeees from Huggernaut?? laughing out loud

Sig by Scy!

Old Post May 17th, 2006 02:47 AM
RogerRamjet is currently offline Click here to Send RogerRamjet a Private Message Find more posts by RogerRamjet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Silver surfer and drax is a diffrent power set. Plus was that a bare fisted brawl.

Exactly the point. Base fisted brawl Thanos took them on, how is this a successful argument against Thanos ? you are just proving my point ?!?

Gladiator has never fought the juggernaut except in the cartoon which doesn't count here.

Point taken.

How do you know that thanos can beat up superman?

Almost everyone knows this. Silver Surfer could take on Superman, and Thanos can beat Silver Surfer into liquid mercury lol.

I'm not gonna go into this, because on almost every other thread myself and many other debators have come to the conclusion that Thanos can beat Superman. Honestly, I'm not wimping out of a debate here, I am just tired of debating this one. Thanos beat Champion w Power Gem, which gave Champion of an infinite source of stength to draw from, and he still lost. Thanos knows countless martial arts styles from around the universe, he trained Gamora, she was considered to be the deadliest woman in the world. There are so many other arguments I could use for Thanos against Superman, but I've debated that a million times in other threads, look them up, cuz im not repeating myself.

oh and last i checked hulk was not stronger that juggernaut so if hulk is comparable to supes so is juggernaut and if he is way stronger than juggernaut than he is that to hulk as well.

Last time you checked ? Where and when bro? Onslaught HUMILIATED Juggernaut, and Hulk is the one who broke Onslaught's armor. Are you kidding me ? Superman is def stronger than Juggy, but comparable to Hulk's level, possibly stronger.

Doesn't matter. None of them have the might that can compare to Champion when he has his power gem, and Thanos made a total fool outta him in battle.

So where does your argument stand ?

No. No it is not convincing enough.

Sorry you feel that way. There's enough obviousness going against Hulk and Juggy here, they never did anything as impressive as Thanos ever has strengthwise or battle skill wise.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 03:23 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by illadelph12
laughing

Huggernaut???

cosigned. laughing out loud

Old Post May 17th, 2006 04:33 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

quote:

Also beat champion w/ power gem

What comics did Thanos do this, that would be a good read?

As powerfull as Thanos is i dont think he would win against Hulkernaut roll eyes (sarcastic) without outside help or tech. The unexhaustable strength of the Hulk enhance with unlimeted mystical energy of cytorakk would just be to much for the titan.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 05:31 AM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putar
Battle Juggerpope!

I was asking if silver surfer and drax versus thanos was totally and completly nothing but bare fisted brawl. As in no tech, energy projection, magical items, nothing of the sort.

It doesn't matter that thanos "could" take on superman because superman defies logic in fights. Superman beats the guy the Thanos idea came from. Still it doesn't matter because the fight isn't superman it is Huggernaut...

Oh, and congrats on the onslaught thing, a being COMPOSED tottaly of PSIONIC energy beat juggernaut, which is funny because that happens to be his ONE WEAKNESS! Hulk broke the armor because onslaught wanted it to happen. At the time juggernauts connection to cyttorak was weakened. All factors in the onslaught travesty. That point is mute.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 10:09 AM
Putar is currently offline Click here to Send Putar a Private Message Find more posts by Putar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

Who makes up all these names?.Huggernaut...Titanic Battle Tank Juggernaut...Rubber Ducky Jeggernaut laughing

Old Post May 17th, 2006 11:56 AM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Thanos never needed tech to defeat Drax and Silver Surfer. The only tech he used was his teleport device, and that was only to arrive at thier location. He didn't use that to his advantage.

Also Champion w Power Gem argument is still not mute. This happened in Thanos Quest * btw.

I'm still convinced Thanos could take this because Champion had the Power Gem which supplies you with infinite strength, Hulk and Juggy can't possibly compare to that. It doesn't matter how strong they are, at the time before ret con the power gem was able to give INFINITE strength to its wielder, today I'm unsure what the hell power gem does now that they changed the idea of IG..but whatever

point is he beat Champion w Power Gem, Hulk and Juggy stand no chance ,even if they are fused together.

Also he took a beating from a full power TYRANT and survived, and he fought to a standstill against ODIN.....

Current Darkseid doesn't count hes a JOBBER, neither does Superman because he's written as such that he always wins, and it usually ends up being PIS...so lets disregard those examples.

Lets say Thanos has no tech, no reality gem, no immortality....he still has enormous strength, versatile fighting skills (since he learned his fighting from all over the universe, he even trained Gamora of the Infiniti Watch who was sed to be the deadliest woman in the universe) and his intellect.

I know its hard to imagine how incredible intellect would win in a fist brawl, but not everyone fights BLINDLY like Hulk or Juggy, Thanos most dangerous muscle is his mind which makes him superior to Behemoth strength. Thanos would think of something, trick them somehow during the fist fight.

He beats the sh*t out of Silver Surfer all the time, and SS can usurp cosmic energy to enhance his strength to even go above Hulk's strength, yet THANOS KO's him in a fist fight in a few seconds flat (refer to Cosmic Powers issue where Thanos is banned from Death realm)

Dude you haven't convinced me in any way that Thanos would lose this. AGAINST HULK AND JUGGY? I find that laughable.

No offense, but I get the feeling you have a very limitted knowledge and exposure to Thanos' history.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 03:33 PM
Putar
Battle Juggerpope!

It is true that i have limited knoweldge of thanos. I actually have read very little of his stuff. Thanos can't win this battle without using BFR.

Juggernauts power makes him incapable of being knocked out or killed. Litterally. When fighting without PIS, juggernaut cannot lose a brawl. you combine his being nearly the most durable person in the marvel universe, with both his and hulks infinite strength (juggernauts strength when not depowered or being written poorl increases with his every need).

He never struggles to do anything lifting wise. Plus he would also draw strenghth from hulks rage x100 (thread starter says it increases like his strength which went from peak human or under to far over class onehundred so that rage went through the roof)

So huggernaut is starting at the very least class 200 tons. which is increaseing beyond comprehension the longer the fight goes. I say even with his wit brute strength of that magnitude multiplying that much combined with unstopablility and the best durability still takes this.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 09:57 PM
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

Originally posted by outarddwarf
It is true that i have limited knoweldge of thanos. I actually have read very little of his stuff. Thanos can't win this battle without using BFR.

Juggernauts power makes him incapable of being knocked out or killed. Litterally. When fighting without PIS, juggernaut cannot lose a brawl. you combine his being nearly the most durable person in the marvel universe, with both his and hulks infinite strength (juggernauts strength when not depowered or being written poorl increases with his every need).

He never struggles to do anything lifting wise. Plus he would also draw strenghth from hulks rage x100 (thread starter says it increases like his strength which went from peak human or under to far over class onehundred so that rage went through the roof)

So huggernaut is starting at the very least class 200 tons. which is increaseing beyond comprehension the longer the fight goes. I say even with his wit brute strength of that magnitude multiplying that much combined with unstopablility and the best durability still takes this.

You juggernaut fans do realize that the plot device powers that Juggernaut has are given to himo by a being that is argueably around the same level as Thanos. Who cares about Juggernaut, Cytorrak himself is overrated. There I said it.

Last edited by boriquaking55 on May 18th, 2006 at 01:22 AM

Old Post May 18th, 2006 01:11 AM
boriquaking55 is currently offline Click here to Send boriquaking55 a Private Message Find more posts by boriquaking55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote