KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Team Streets of Rage vs Team Mad Gear

Team Streets of Rage vs Team Mad Gear
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Team Streets of Rage vs Team Mad Gear

Part one of my Final Fight vs Streets of Rage Thread. Basically, the heroes will take on their rival game's villains King of Fighters-style.

Representing Team SoR:

Axel Stone
Adam Hunter
Blaze Fielding

And from Team Mad Gear:

Rolento Schugerg
Sodom
Hugo

The battle takes place in Sodom's ring.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 01:59 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Emperor Ashtar will defeat the Devil Incarnate.

~The Emperor-Ashtar-will-defeat-the-Devil-Incarnate Xenogears

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 02:58 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

wtf?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 06:07 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ummm... as far as I know the Streets of Rage Characters have not advanced in skill or power at all. If we are talking about the current incarnations (who have soared to new power levels) of The Mad Gear members, Axel and Co. go down hard. You talking about FF 1 versions?

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 02:45 PM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sado22
wtf?
wtf indeed.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 02:57 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

I'm not sure which side will win, but it will be tough if the Streets of Rage side is going against them if the Final Fight side are Street Fighter Alpha though.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 09:26 PM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
I'm not sure which side will win, but it will be tough if the Streets of Rage side is going against them if the Final Fight side are Street Fighter Alpha though.
You are my new best friend

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 10:12 PM