KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword

Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword
Started by: ESB -1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword

(Didn't see a thread so here it goes)

Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword is an upcoming video game set to be released for the Nintendo DS featuring the Dragon Ninja, Ryu Hayabusa as the main protagonist. The game will be the first portable video game title in the series to be developed by Team Ninja. The game will be an Action-Adventure title presented in a 3rd person, pseudo-3d manner, meaning that all the game-models will be rendered in full 3D but the world the player travels around in will be pre-rendered. The camera will be set in an isometric viewpoint and it will pan, following the player while he/she is discovering more of the pre-rendered backgrounds. The ideal orientation of the Nintendo DS while playing the game will be holding it sideways, like in Hotel Dusk: Room 215 and Brain Age. The left screen will show the area map while the right screen will show the main gameplay.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2008 07:11 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Will this be like the NES titles then?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2008 07:15 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've known about this game for some time.

You do sword slashes with the stylus pen.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Jan 27th, 2008 07:23 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Will this be like the NES titles then?

Depends; did the NES games look like THIS!?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2008 09:45 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

You know it didn't here it is.

I was just asking was it like the Nes style of gameplay.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2008 09:53 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ESB -1138
Depends; did the NES games look like THIS!?

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jan 27th, 2008 10:14 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by InnerRise

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Jan 28th, 2008 02:36 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I can't wait to play it. Hopefully Rachel is in it.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2008 04:06 PM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

I always disliked the actual Ninja Gaiden series on the consoles, I think its extremely overrated. But this game looks like a badass DS game, I'll prolly pick it up.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Jan 28th, 2008 04:33 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Yes! I want this game. I loved the NG from 04. Gotta have this one for my DS.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2008 05:55 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I don't know. How will this play for people who are left handed?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2008 06:29 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by Scythe
I don't know. How will this play for people who are left handed?

Perhaps like Brain training they will let you choose, being left handed my self, they better do.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2008 10:35 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I'm sure they thought of that and will allow you to set the game based whether you are right or left handed.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2008 04:23 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Oh that's cool. It's these oblivious details that often times game developers f*ckin' forget. Like when the Wii Zapper was said to be the best possible way to play Umbrella Chronicles.

Yeah...

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2008 09:20 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword is a very good game but it is very short (took me 5 hours to beat first time through) and pretty easy even on Head Ninja (hard) mode.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 02:59 AM
Dark Shenron
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ESB -1138
Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword is a very good game but it is very short (took me 5 hours to beat first time through) and pretty easy even on Head Ninja (hard) mode.

Because you're very experienced when it comes to video games. big grin

Yeah this looks like a good game.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 11:48 PM
Dark Shenron is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Shenron a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Shenron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by espiemerl
Because you're very experienced when it comes to video games. big grin

Yeah this looks like a good game.

No it really is easy.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2008 12:01 AM
Dark Shenron
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
No it really is easy.

Looks like we have another highly experienced player here. wink

Ha ha, hello again Neo Darkhalen. I see you've become a DragonBall Z fan too huh.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2008 12:05 AM
Dark Shenron is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Shenron a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Shenron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by espiemerl
Looks like we have another highly experienced player here. wink

Ha ha, hello again Neo Darkhalen. I see you've become a DragonBall Z fan too huh.

Hello have we met before? if not then it is a pleasure to meet you, if so then hello again, and as for DBZ i have always been a fan. stick out tongue

But the game is pretty easy.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2008 12:13 AM
Dark Shenron
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah we've met before, I first knew you on the thread I made labled Hyper Sonic vs Arceus, when you were Darkhalen as well as others such as Yoshi Paradise, Violent2Dope, and Wandering Flame, who are now"Account Restricted" (except YP). Even before becoming a member I already knew ESB-1138, Sonic x 20, Creshosk, and Hit-and-Miss.

I too have always been a major DragonBall Z fan.

So the game is quite easy compared to most of the other games that are supposed to be "Hard"?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2008 12:59 AM