KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Three Prime Evil Versus Dante (Four Rounds)

Three Prime Evil Versus Dante (Four Rounds)
Started by: Agent Krueger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Three Prime Evil Versus Dante (Four Rounds)

[Round 1]Dante Vs Mephisto
[Round 2]Dante Vs Diablo
[Round 3]Dante Vs Baal
[Round 4]Dante(All hes got and in his prime) vs All three Prime Evils.

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post May 20th, 2006 02:43 AM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

why is baal last, Diablo is the strognest

anyway, Dante takes down Mephisto but Diablo simply cages him in bone time and time again, causes Armageddon all around them, burning Dante into ashes while sending streams of hellfire, red burning lightning and freazing him cold in his grip

there is no ability that will help dante apart from maybe quicksilver, devil trigger simply makes him a demon which is pretty crap since hes fighting the most powerful demon known to mankind, quicksilver only lasts a while, and its doubtful he can pull it off before hes caged in bone, and even then, diablo's healing allows him to heal instantly so every cut dante causes will heal instantly at the same time he is cutting Diablo, then Quicksilver will ware out and Dante is doomed

third and final match is overkill as well, especially the final laughing

Old Post May 20th, 2006 07:30 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Burning him wouldnt work, he can stand on lava/magma and take very little damage, and I dont understand why u BT, still think a bunch of humans with enchanted weapons and armour overclasses Dante for no special reason, demons are naturally better than humans.
"diablo's healing allows him to heal instantly so every cut dante causes will heal instantly at the same time he is cutting Diablo"
OK, how come HUMANS defeated him 2 times? Dante uses enchanted weapons too, you know roll eyes (sarcastic)

Last edited by Raijin on May 20th, 2006 at 10:13 AM

Old Post May 20th, 2006 10:04 AM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

(Agrees with BT)

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post May 21st, 2006 10:21 AM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by IcePunk
Burning him wouldnt work, he can stand on lava/magma and take very little damage, and I dont understand why u BT, still think a bunch of humans with enchanted weapons and armour overclasses Dante for no special reason, demons are naturally better than humans.
"diablo's healing allows him to heal instantly so every cut dante causes will heal instantly at the same time he is cutting Diablo"
OK, how come HUMANS defeated him 2 times? Dante uses enchanted weapons too, you know roll eyes (sarcastic)

if this is full powered diablo he can heal instantly, the Enchanted weapon the humans use in Diablo have special abilities on them that can stop the healing of characters, this is how they defeat diablo, Dante's weapons do not do the same

the magic suffix is "prevent monster heal" this is really the only way to kill fully powered diablo, also your "very little damage" from burning lava is nothing, Diablo uses hellfire, this is far hotter than mere magma dude, anyone should knoe that, also demons although naturally better are not better all the time, since when is steel and enchanted weapons natural laughing your crazy, humans defeat demons all the time silly, also Dante is only half demon, he only become full for a while when devil trigger is on, wheras Diablo and his brothers are FULL demons, and Diablo is the Devil himself, no one can defeat the devil apart from God and even God has his problems, case solved now lana can close the thread Happy Dance

Old Post May 21st, 2006 03:22 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

DMC demon = not the same weakling demons as in Diablo roll eyes (sarcastic)
And WHERE and when exactly did Agent Kruiger say this is "fully powered" diablo?
BT, you're assuming too much *makes same face as kid in avi and sig*

Old Post May 21st, 2006 04:19 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Onikirimaru
Saikyo Soulja

If Humans with Enchanted weapons can take on Diablo, then Dante with enchanted weapons can take on Diablo. Skills exibited in DMC are far beyond anything exhibited in Diablo. And for hellfire being so hot, it sure didnt bother the normal humans. Dante has a sort of healing factor as well, and the best comparison we have of him fighting someone with a healing factor is Virgil. We can assume Virgil shares the same abilities as his brother, and while Virgil didnt die from wounds he most certainly was defeated. It most certainly has some sort of healing factor retardant because we see many weapons impale Dante, even weapons from the demonworld, yet he shrugs them off, we can assume Vergil can do the same thing. But Dante's sword can hurt Vergil (and vice versa) Yet the wounds given in those battles are not permenant and within minutes they are ready to fight again.

The key to victory lies in wether or not Dante's sword has the ability to lasting damage, or damage enough to rule for a clear victory. Being encased in a cage of bone and throwing fireballs around really wouldnt make Dante worry too much.

"Dunno what your crying for, what did you expect? Im DAN HIBIKI!"

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 02:55 PM
Onikirimaru is currently offline Click here to Send Onikirimaru a Private Message Find more posts by Onikirimaru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by IcePunk
DMC demon = not the same weakling demons as in Diablo roll eyes (sarcastic)
And WHERE and when exactly did Agent Kruiger say this is "fully powered" diablo?
BT, you're assuming too much *makes same face as kid in avi and sig*

wtf, where did you get that rubbish from, no demon is as powerful as the F*cking Satan himself you Moron, since when is a crappy statue stronger than a true demon, what rubbish, mundus is a foolish being, since when has a statue had the power to be greater than Satan laughing you madman

Also there's no proof Dante has the power to stop diablo's instant healing, although dante and virgil have fast healing, it is not as fast as diablo's so send me proof in the form of a link to say that they can stop healing please, i do not belive you

Dante needs special weapons to take diablo, not his weak weapons, also theres nothing to say this is not the fully powered diablo or the weaker variant, even the weaker one from the game has all the abilities listed, instant heal, ice, fire, lightning powers, the only reason Diablo is beaten in the game is becasue of his soulstone that traps his weakned soul, otherwise players would instantly be possesed, also players have all sorts of armours, magic protection and their not NORMAL humans, howm any people do you know that can cast frozen orbs and blizzards or transform into werewolves or call down heavens might, such rubbish people speak when they say "normal humans"

you crazy people, until you have cold hard facts dont post, Satan is undefeatable apart from God, nothings in this battle from stopping diablo performing armageddon and completly and ultamatley destroying Dante roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 04:14 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Originally posted by Onikirimaru
If Humans with Enchanted weapons can take on Diablo, then Dante with enchanted weapons can take on Diablo. Skills exibited in DMC are far beyond anything exhibited in Diablo. And for hellfire being so hot, it sure didnt bother the normal humans. Dante has a sort of healing factor as well, and the best comparison we have of him fighting someone with a healing factor is Virgil. We can assume Virgil shares the same abilities as his brother, and while Virgil didnt die from wounds he most certainly was defeated. It most certainly has some sort of healing factor retardant because we see many weapons impale Dante, even weapons from the demonworld, yet he shrugs them off, we can assume Vergil can do the same thing. But Dante's sword can hurt Vergil (and vice versa) Yet the wounds given in those battles are not permenant and within minutes they are ready to fight again.

The key to victory lies in wether or not Dante's sword has the ability to lasting damage, or damage enough to rule for a clear victory. Being encased in a cage of bone and throwing fireballs around really wouldnt make Dante worry too much.
That's so right, I must say
Originally posted by Burning thought
wtf, where did you get that rubbish from, no demon is as powerful as the F*cking Satan himself you Moron, since when is a crappy statue stronger than a true demon, what rubbish, mundus is a foolish being, since when has a statue had the power to be greater than Satan laughing you madman

Also there's no proof Dante has the power to stop diablo's instant healing, although dante and virgil have fast healing, it is not as fast as diablo's so send me proof in the form of a link to say that they can stop healing please, i do not belive you

Dante needs special weapons to take diablo, not his weak weapons, also theres nothing to say this is not the fully powered diablo or the weaker variant, even the weaker one from the game has all the abilities listed, instant heal, ice, fire, lightning powers, the only reason Diablo is beaten in the game is becasue of his soulstone that traps his weakned soul, otherwise players would instantly be possesed, also players have all sorts of armours, magic protection and their not NORMAL humans, howm any people do you know that can cast frozen orbs and blizzards or transform into werewolves or call down heavens might, such rubbish people speak when they say "normal humans"

you crazy people, until you have cold hard facts dont post, Satan is undefeatable apart from God, nothings in this battle from stopping diablo performing armageddon and completly and ultamatley destroying Dante roll eyes (sarcastic)

And I meant tons of weakling demon minions, BT I cant believe you're actually serious about Diablo being "fully powered" when exactly have we seen him "fully powered"? ALSO how are Dante's weapons weak? And "instant heal", yeah, my ass, he has been his ass handed to him by HUMANS with somewhat special powers, yeah but Dante is a DEMON (from the DMC universe, where demons are rare and not as weak as the ones from the Diablo)
And also, you need to play Lucifer's call / Nocturne roll eyes (sarcastic)

And the last part has already been proven wrong, TWICE

Last edited by Raijin on May 22nd, 2006 at 05:04 PM

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 04:53 PM
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

Diablo It the F*cking GOD of under world!!! He Cant loose!! the humans are only lucky Bkz of their Enhancement... Without it they would be Dead in a millisecond.

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 05:00 PM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Originally posted by Scorpion_Master
Diablo It the F*cking GOD of under world!!! He Cant loose!!
Still, it seems like he already has, TWICE and the secons time, he got help from his bros.

Last edited by Raijin on May 22nd, 2006 at 05:08 PM

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 05:05 PM
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

Yeah thats all BKZ the soul stone, Without it he would be Immortal and nothing could stop hes Terror, not even dante!

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 05:13 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Was the soul stone used in Diablo 1?
Where do they fight?
Do they have prep?
The Sparda sword and the dualy powered ebony & Ivory were the efficient weapons Dante had against Mundus, who also greatly underrestimated him till he got shot by the dual powered and homing bullets of Dante's E&I, there's nothing saying it wouldnt be efficient against the bros.

Last edited by Raijin on May 22nd, 2006 at 05:24 PM

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 05:15 PM
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

Yes he was Capture in the soul stone beneath tristram..

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 05:23 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Dante has the ability to take souls, I think there was something that alowed him to do so, cant remember what it was called though erm

Last edited by Raijin on May 22nd, 2006 at 05:30 PM

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 05:26 PM
Onikirimaru
Saikyo Soulja

Not sure, but I dont think Dante has the ability to snatch souls per se, but he has the plot device ability of everyone he defeats turns to a weapon for him to use, not unlike mega man.

So once defeated Diablo could in theory turn into slightly oversized baseball bat. Or Sword-chucks. Yeah sword-chuck would be awesome.

Havnt brushed up on my DMC history lately, was Sparda an extremely powerful demon? Or was he at the right place and the right time and just strong enough to seal away the demon world? Anyone know where he was at on the demonic chain of command?

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 07:48 PM
Onikirimaru is currently offline Click here to Send Onikirimaru a Private Message Find more posts by Onikirimaru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

lets just say this, Diablo wins

Diablo= Satan= God of hell and evil= all powerful

the only guy who can beat the full powered Diablo is God, no one can actually Kill diablo, if he was actually killed, everything in the universe that has even a tiny piece of evil in it would be destroyed including humans, Dante, Demons, everything basically has some evil apart from ofc natural things

also going on the game and story of Diablo, the brothers were at their full power in hell, then all the armies of hell including two Very powerful demon Lords attacked them, after killing 1/3 (which is a very large number of monsters considering hells armies are supposedly uncountable) of hells armies the three brothers bodies were destroyed and their souls sent to the earth, then they simply possessed bodies and made them bodies look more like they did back in hell, they were weakened enormously on the Earth and so Heroes (not normal bloody humans) with super enchanted weapons and armour empowered with heavens power and together they destroyed the weakned diablo, then Diablo possesed the hero that killed him, freed his brothers but once again they were defeaten, Diablo and his brothers were sent back into the deepest bowls of hell, while the Worldstone was destroyed by tyreal creating a catostrophic event which apprently left the world in a mess and corrupted slightly, also weakening the rifts between hell and the earth which may allow demons to come through when a greater lord of hell opens the rifts (probably in the sequel to diablo 2 LOD, Diablo 3 that may or may not be created)

all this storyline is from the book of diablo, if it takes all hells armies and two mighty demon lords to defeat the three, Dante wont beat them or Diablo, ofcourse he does a a reasonable chance against weak diablo from the games and also how is the armageddon been proven wrong

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 07:50 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think sparda was a demon, pretty high up

Last edited by Burning thought on May 22nd, 2006 at 07:53 PM

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 07:51 PM
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

Originally posted by Burning thought
lets just say this, Diablo wins

Diablo= Satan= God of hell and evil= all powerful

the only guy who can beat the full powered Diablo is God, no one can actually Kill diablo, if he was actually killed, everything in the universe that has even a tiny piece of evil in it would be destroyed including humans, Dante, Demons, everything basically has some evil apart from ofc natural things

also going on the game and story of Diablo, the brothers were at their full power in hell, then all the armies of hell including two Very powerful demon Lords attacked them, after killing 1/3 (which is a very large number of monsters considering hells armies are supposedly uncountable) of hells armies the three brothers bodies were destroyed and their souls sent to the earth, then they simply possessed bodies and made them bodies look more like they did back in hell, they were weakened enormously on the Earth and so Heroes (not normal bloody humans) with super enchanted weapons and armour empowered with heavens power and together they destroyed the weakned diablo, then Diablo possesed the hero that killed him, freed his brothers but once again they were defeaten, Diablo and his brothers were sent back into the deepest bowls of hell, while the Worldstone was destroyed by tyreal creating a catostrophic event which apprently left the world in a mess and corrupted slightly, also weakening the rifts between hell and the earth which may allow demons to come through when a greater lord of hell opens the rifts (probably in the sequel to diablo 2 LOD, Diablo 3 that may or may not be created)

all this storyline is from the book of diablo, if it takes all hells armies and two mighty demon lords to defeat the three, Dante wont beat them or Diablo, ofcourse he does a a reasonable chance against weak diablo from the games and also how is the armageddon been proven wrong
This is the words of truth devil big grin

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 08:10 PM
Onikirimaru
Saikyo Soulja

This is getting kinda interesting. I think a more clear and consise match up should be done. It seems that if Dante would ever meet any of the three brothers, it would be the weakened forms on Earth, since Sparda sealed the demon world up in Dante's world. So it would seem that Dante might be able to defeat the mortal, weaker, earth version, if any version at all. Another factor is if the battle is to the death, since the three brothers are physical forms of ideas and morals, you can't really "kill" them. Seems unfair to ponder a question that ultimatly ends up being "Can you kill the unkillable?"

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 08:36 PM