KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Johnnys island

Johnnys island
Started by: Miya Sparrow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Miya Sparrow
Captain Crazy thats me

Cool Johnnys island

hey Johnny bought an Island its really cool it even has its own harbor, and other things but its in the Bamhams. and its really cool he can go there during the filming of POTC2 neat eh?

but anyway what would you do if you had your own island (like the commercial)

'what would you do with your own island?' big grin

I had that dream again were I do terrible things to penguins with a croaky mallot wacko

Ravenclaw rules :P

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 09:40 PM
Miya Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Miya Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Miya Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

Create a fort and a army of the damned evil face

Old Post Oct 5th, 2004 11:43 PM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miya Sparrow
Captain Crazy thats me

laughing

I had that dream again were I do terrible things to penguins with a croaky mallot wacko

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 01:06 AM
Miya Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Miya Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Miya Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

hehe I think you know what Id do with my own island...same as you

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 01:06 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miya Sparrow
Captain Crazy thats me

Me? what would I do...oh that rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 01:09 AM
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

mmmm smiths crisps

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 02:28 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Yumm........GIMME

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 11:32 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

eh?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 10:00 PM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

Nothin
Aaanyway the topic
i would make a ammusment park

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 12:40 AM
«§hõnknêss»

Put up big fences around it & any one who trespasses I would torture Bwahahahahahahaaaaaa

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2004 09:48 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dannielledepp

Love

im not surewether this is true but i heard that he wanted to call it f**k of island but he wasnt allowed!!!!! doese any one know if this is true??

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 10:51 PM
dannielledepp is currently offline Click here to Send dannielledepp a Private Message Find more posts by dannielledepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gauze

I'd build little medieval villages in the middle. A few little outposts here and there. Port. Make it all old-fashioned, have trained actors come and wander about there. Make it a tourist place to come to and 'live the life', so to speak.

Actually...scratch the medieval-ness. 17th century ftw. XD.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 11:54 AM
Gauze is currently offline Click here to Send Gauze a Private Message Find more posts by Gauze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

hey i thought you^^^ said it was in the 18th century
anyways...i'd probably have all my food delivered there by helicopter so i never had to leave
and id get a monkey and name it jack two and train it to smile
id name it.......hmmmm i dunno...any ideas?

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post May 20th, 2006 04:18 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would then commit suicide, if it is cool. (This means the situation equals "lost." Never hurt yourself!)

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 10:27 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote