KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Fox and Falco VS viewtiful Joe

Fox and Falco VS viewtiful Joe
Started by: Scorpion_Master

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

Fox and Falco VS viewtiful Joe

Fox and Falco From SSBM VS Viewtiful Joe.. Joe can not use Mach speed..

They fight on Temple From SSBM

Who do you think wins?? And why??

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post May 24th, 2006 07:11 PM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I give it to Star Fox Team.

Old Post May 24th, 2006 07:15 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Joe had a new ability in VJ2, cant remember what it was called or what it was sad Joe's punching power is waay greater than Fox's and Falco combined.

Old Post May 24th, 2006 07:15 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Never played VJ2. What was it?

Old Post May 24th, 2006 07:16 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

We don't remember (>_< ) ..l.

laughing out loud

Old Post May 24th, 2006 07:25 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

Red Hot Kick
The downward diagonal kick is both a great leaping attack and a handy way to collect objects in the air. Use it repeatedly on dazed enemies to keep them flying around at ground level, damaging each other.

Air Joe
A leaping punch-and-kick combination, the Air Joe is both handy and stylish. Sometimes a plain old punch or kick in the air keeps you up there for too long. The combo makes you an airborne threat instead.

Sliding
A sliding kick that carries you across the screen, the sliding attack is a great way to link combos. You can attack from a distance and then be in position to smack foes again when they return to earth.

Ukemi
Attacks that knock you off your feet do the most damage, generally, and the Ukemi move heals your pain. As you fall backward, zoom in before you hit the ground. Your damage will decrease and you will come up ready to fight.

Viewtiful Forever
While dodging an attack in Slow Motion, zoom in. You will strike a pose, radiate energy, and do damage to everyone around you. It burns up a lot of JFX.

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post May 24th, 2006 07:31 PM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

THx for freshing up my memory, Joe will pwn them both

Old Post May 24th, 2006 07:33 PM
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

i'll just say Henshin-a-go-go, Baby!

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post May 24th, 2006 07:34 PM
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

laughing

Old Post May 24th, 2006 07:35 PM
Mr.Biscuits

Joe wins the guy can warp reality nuff said.

Old Post May 24th, 2006 08:18 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaithen

Star fox team with or without their planes?

Old Post May 25th, 2006 10:20 AM
Kaithen is currently offline Click here to Send Kaithen a Private Message Find more posts by Kaithen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

yes of course...

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post May 25th, 2006 11:00 AM
Kaithen

WITH OR WITHOUT?

Old Post May 25th, 2006 09:32 PM
Kaithen is currently offline Click here to Send Kaithen a Private Message Find more posts by Kaithen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fox & Falco will always win

Old Post May 25th, 2006 09:35 PM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

WITHOUT, he missread

Old Post May 25th, 2006 09:36 PM