KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » what the hell?

what the hell?
Started by: jinzin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jinzin

what the hell?

today a TON of legitimate threads got closed down.. i want to know why... what compelled the moderators to close down threads which were going well... there wasn't even any fighting taking place or anything. hmpf.. i was always told by moderators that were any video game or anime characters to be discussed this was the place to do it.. so what gives?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 03:50 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Because the rules have been changed to cut the amount of crap that goes on in here and to keep things under control.

The rule before was at least one character had to originate in a game; it's been changed so that ALL characters must originate in a video game.

When the Rules thread is suddenly a new thread with new posts....it might be a good idea to check it.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 1st, 2006 04:02 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote