KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Captain Falcon vs Pyramid Head

Who will be victorious?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Captain Falcon 7 100.00%
Pyramid Head 0 0%
Total: 7 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Captain Falcon vs Pyramid Head
Started by: Voyeur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Voyeur
The Martyr

Captain Falcon vs Pyramid Head

Captain Douglas Jay Falcon VS the infamous Pyramid Head.

(please log in to view the image)

Captain Falcon can use anything at his disposal from his F-Zero series; and from
Super Smash Bros. 64
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
And this Falcon Punch

(please log in to view the image)
Pyramid Head can be used from any translation of Silent Hill title he's appeared in.
Pyramid head is allowed his giant blade weapon.
He is allowed to rape.
He is confined to the physical plane of existence and thus is apart of Captain Falcon's psyche in this match but he is tangible.
He can still feel pain, but be able to manifest. The key is to know why he plagues Falcon in order to defeat him I suppose.

So who do you think will win?
Ready, Go!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2009 04:45 AM
Voyeur is currently offline Click here to Send Voyeur a Private Message Find more posts by Voyeur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I'm sorry but this is ridiculous. Here's what happens:

CF - FALCON PUN---

PH stabs CF through the chest with his blade.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2009 04:56 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Falcon is waaaay faster than PH, dragging that blade around makes him slow as molasses. I say Falcon peppers him with some hits while he's gathering strength for the swing, then he dodges, the Falcon Punches' him in the back of the head.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2009 05:02 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Voyeur
The Martyr

Captain Falcon is super fast and did you see that Falcon Punch?

I forgot to mention that Pyramid head can also be destroyed and all but still manifest back is what I meant. Unless if some one can prove to me the Falcon Punch can break all planes of physical, spiritual, mental, and dimensional then, please do so.

I think Captain Falcon could win in any aspect.

He's to nimble to be caught off guard or stabbed by a blade, besides he can Wave Dash and L-Cancel.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2009 05:03 AM
Voyeur is currently offline Click here to Send Voyeur a Private Message Find more posts by Voyeur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

You forgot to mention his moonwalk. wink

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Mar 15th, 2009 05:05 AM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Doesn't PH only manifest when your psyche and sub-conscious are on certain levels of disturbedness?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2009 05:08 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Voyeur
The Martyr

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
Doesn't PH only manifest when your psyche and sub-conscious are on certain levels of disturbedness?

yeah, I stated that he exists in Captain Falcon's. So for some reason or another, he is disturbed mentally.

Captain Falcon has to ward him off till he figures out the proper way to defeat him I'm guessing.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2009 05:10 AM
KingD19

I know what happened, he Falcon Fudged that one chick too hard, and now she's paralyzed from the waist down. He has to realize that it wasn't his fault, he's a man, and when a man as powerful as Cap Falcon erupts, you better stand back.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2009 05:17 AM
CosmicComet

^ You win the internetz for today sir.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2009 05:37 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Voyeur
The Martyr

Pyramid head would get a slash into the Captain's mental mind at the moment but you're close lol

(I actually have a reason why Pyramid head appeared and its all proof in this thread with clues)

Old Post Mar 15th, 2009 05:39 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

lol at the PH dancing vid. It'd be more funny if this was a dance off.
Anyways, PH owns.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2009 05:46 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

I have never won the internetz before, but it feels great.

And tell us you're interpretation Voyeur.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2009 05:48 AM
Voyeur
The Martyr

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X
lol at the PH dancing vid. It'd be more funny if this was a dance off.
Anyways, PH owns.

do you want to make it that son =O because Xanatos pointed out that Captain Falcon has the moon walk and other sweet moves.

And I can't tell you that or this thread would be over. Still that aside I can't believe people still think PH would beat CF -.-

Captain Falcon clearly lays the rape down.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2009 05:49 AM
KingD19

FALCON........F*CK!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2009 05:53 AM
Csdabest

CF rips a hole in the spacetime continum with Falcon punch and sends PH into oblivion. While getting it on cameron. Only to get 473,000 views for the first 10 mins where it was posted on Youtube

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Mar 15th, 2009 03:45 PM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Captain Falcon doesn't teabag, he potato sacks.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2009 09:33 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote