KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Will jack be cursed in POTC2?

Will jack be cursed in POTC2?
Started by: Slonik9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Slonik9

Worried Will jack be cursed in POTC2?

OK. Remember when Captain Barbossa was about to cut Will's hand but, Jack saved him, and told them that the whole navy was out in the sea? Well, remember, they said, if you steal a piece of the aztec gold you're cursed, well during that cutting Will's hand, Jack stole one piece of the gold! REMEMBER! And then at the end the monkey atole one piece too. So it might be so that Jack and Jack the monkey might both be cursed in the sequal. But I don't know I might even be wrong, maybe I missed the part when he puts the piece back, even if I saw it about 23 times, I might have. Ya never know mate! pirate arrrgh...

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 04:09 AM
Slonik9 is currently offline Click here to Send Slonik9 a Private Message Find more posts by Slonik9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lianslo
chasing the music

well...jack sparrow isn't cursed anymore...cuz in the end he cut his hand, and then Will dropped both his and jack's peices back into the chest, therefore taking the curse off jack. And besides that it wouldn't be possible for jack to still be cursed cuz in order for the rest of the pearl's crew to have the curse lifted every coin had to be returned and the blood repaid. So, if jack was still cursed, the rest of the crew would still be cursed as well......and i personally don't take much stalk in that part after the credits where the monkey took a piece of the gold....i just think it was there to get us guessing for the next movie smile

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 04:32 AM
Lianslo is currently offline Click here to Send Lianslo a Private Message Find more posts by Lianslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

No he won't be cursed because Will returned the blood that needed to be repayed.

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 10:45 AM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

i dont think jack will be cursed either

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 01:47 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orlandoswifey

no he won't be cursed coz he bled on the coin and it was put on. the monkey is cursed though coz he was the only one that took it out again

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 10:32 PM
Orlandoswifey is currently offline Click here to Send Orlandoswifey a Private Message Find more posts by Orlandoswifey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slonik9

Oh yeah. I forgot about that part. Thanks for refreshing my memory!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2004 06:03 PM
Slonik9 is currently offline Click here to Send Slonik9 a Private Message Find more posts by Slonik9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eclipse
Dark Eclipse

Miffed

Jack will not be cursed because they drop the coins in at the end to kill Barbosa.. however you spell his name...! Keep luving Johnny and Orlando!!! stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 08:11 PM
Eclipse is currently offline Click here to Send Eclipse a Private Message Find more posts by Eclipse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jack's dudess

silly person...

When come back bring pie!

pirate!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 08:40 PM
jack's dudess is currently offline Click here to Send jack's dudess a Private Message Find more posts by jack's dudess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
QuickbeamBower

Wait, so why is the monkey cursed? When did he take another coin?

If you think about it, that a really weird sentence...."Why is the monkey cursed?"

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 10:19 PM
QuickbeamBower is currently offline Click here to Send QuickbeamBower a Private Message Find more posts by QuickbeamBower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Balana_twin123
I'm a newbie...TALK TO ME

yeah, i dont expect to be seeing that again in my life, anyways, on the dvd, after all teh credits, there is an easter egg, an added part. the monkey steals a peice of gold and what not. but i really doubt that will matter in the sequel, i think it was just something to think about

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 10:24 PM
Balana_twin123 is currently offline Click here to Send Balana_twin123 a Private Message Find more posts by Balana_twin123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CrazyInLove
Living

Yea only the monkey is cursed..

Live as if everyday is your last, because one day it will be.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 01:26 AM
CrazyInLove is currently offline Click here to Send CrazyInLove a Private Message Find more posts by CrazyInLove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

damn monkey mad

Old Post Sep 10th, 2004 06:04 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gauze

****ing stupid thread. The dipshit can't even realize that TWO pieces were dropped back into the chest. This is quite pathetic. Go and watch the film again, or die. Either one, I don't really care.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 12:09 PM
Gauze is currently offline Click here to Send Gauze a Private Message Find more posts by Gauze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

lol i think someone is a little cranky and i never watched it after credits hmm ill have to look at that

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 04:09 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote