KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Pokemon Battle Revolution for the Wii

Pokemon Battle Revolution for the Wii
Started by: InnerRise

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tongue Pokemon Battle Revolution for the Wii

I'm real excited about this game. I just saw a Video Trailer of it online and it's a improved updated version of the the Pokemon Stadium and Colliseum games.

The graphics look very slick and shiny and when the pokemon attack you actually see them make contact with the opponent pokemon.

No more telling your pokemon to head butt and then see it head butt air and then see the opponent pokemon responding unrealistically as if it got head butted.

The Pokemon actually make contact so that's a new improvment. There are also 2 on 2 battles. I can't remember if Colliseum had that or not.

And when the pokemon are hit they really act like it and you see them struggling to maintain their balance and move according to how their shaped and made.

I can't wait for it. It's coming out this winter in Japan which means it may be a launch title.

Other Pokemon games for the DS are coming out (Pearl,etc.) so they say you'll be able to link up to the Nitendo Wii and do stuff. Maybe put Pokemon from the DS into the Wii and stuff like that.

They also haven't said whether we'll be able to battle against other players online with the Wii and if we'll be able to trade pokemon and the such.

Is It Comprehensible.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 09:51 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Goddammit! Why won't they get it into their thick skulls. We don't WANT another Pokemon Stadium!

We want an authentic, free-roaming, RPG Pokemon like the ones on the Gameboys! erm

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 01:01 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

i concur with draco69...we need the old rpg poke'mon..

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 02:58 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I'll be honest and say I loved the Pokemon games for Gameboy and agree and say it'd be great if they did one of those....

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 04:07 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Yeah, as much as I try to preserve my bad-boy image (yeah, right stick out tongue ) I won't deny that I played the heck out of Pokemon Red, Blue, and even Yellow.

Then when they made a new land in Gold and Silver and the Pokemon thing wasn't so isolated, my interest stared to lag. Flat-out gone when Stadium appeared; they took out the parts I liked most.

If they managed a successful transition of the Red/Blue formula on the Wii, that might be worth buying.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 04:33 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by General Kaliero
Yeah, as much as I try to preserve my bad-boy image (yeah, right stick out tongue ) I won't deny that I played the heck out of Pokemon Red, Blue, and even Yellow.

Then when they made a new land in Gold and Silver and the Pokemon thing wasn't so isolated, my interest stared to lag. Flat-out gone when Stadium appeared; they took out the parts I liked most.

If they managed a successful transition of the Red/Blue formula on the Wii, that might be worth buying.

Yeah, the newer versions I don't care for, but Red/Blue/Yellow I've all played through about a billion times.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 04:37 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

silver was the best in my opinion...had more things.. but then my interest dropped..

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 05:11 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LinixCobra
Hablo Espanol

I have to agree with all of you that, back in the day I played the heck out of all the RPG Pokemon games. They have one like it on the Gamecube but I havent played that, can anyone who has it post about it?

big grin-- Laughing is good happy laughing--

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 01:44 PM
LinixCobra is currently offline Click here to Send LinixCobra a Private Message Find more posts by LinixCobra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

i am poke god ive completed everyone muhahahah embarrasment

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 02:38 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Originally posted by El_NINO
I have to agree with all of you that, back in the day I played the heck out of all the RPG Pokemon games. They have one like it on the Gamecube but I havent played that, can anyone who has it post about it?

That XD game? My bros played it. It's like a combination of Coliseum and the old RPG Pokemon, but it's not RPG enough to fix the problems of the console titles. Unless you're a poke-freak, you're probably better off saving the money.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 05:14 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LinixCobra
Hablo Espanol

Originally posted by General Kaliero
That XD game? My bros played it. It's like a combination of Coliseum and the old RPG Pokemon, but it's not RPG enough to fix the problems of the console titles. Unless you're a poke-freak, you're probably better off saving the money.

Thanks, I always thought that game looked weak. They really need a RPG pokemon to bring the series back to life.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 06:43 PM
LinixCobra is currently offline Click here to Send LinixCobra a Private Message Find more posts by LinixCobra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

Originally posted by Draco69
Goddammit! Why won't they get it into their thick skulls. We don't WANT another Pokemon Stadium!

We want an authentic, free-roaming, RPG Pokemon like the ones on the Gameboys! erm

i played red on gameboy and ive always wished for a real rpg version on pc or at least a top console. could a pokemon mmo work?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 06:55 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LinixCobra
Hablo Espanol

Originally posted by forumcrew
i played red on gameboy and ive always wished for a real rpg version on pc or at least a top console. could a pokemon mmo work?

Now theres an idea however Pokemon is meant for little kids so I doubt parents would want their children playing online with potential child abusers

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 06:57 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by Lana
I'll be honest and say I loved the Pokemon games for Gameboy and agree and say it'd be great if they did one of those....

thumb up

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 01:58 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah. I've been anxiously awaiting the day when they'd translate the Game Boy Pokemon RPG games to the Consoles.

But I also liked Pokemon Stadium, so I'll take what I can get.

And yes, the Gamecube Pokemon game sucked.

is it comprehensible.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 09:07 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Originally posted by forumcrew
could a pokemon mmo work?

.. That's actually an Awesome Idea.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jun 16th, 2006 08:09 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

not a bad idea there.....a big (wii only) MMO for poke'mon

Old Post Jun 19th, 2006 09:44 AM