KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Heihachi vs. shredder

Heihachi vs. shredder
Started by: EkinEku

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EkinEku

Heihachi vs. shredder

who's taking it?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 03:29 AM
EkinEku is currently offline Click here to Send EkinEku a Private Message Find more posts by EkinEku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decay

this is a cool fight. i have no idea whod win though. heihachi is my favourite tekken character, and there are numerous versions of the shredder so its hard to say. even the 80s catroon shredder was skilled, although his abilities fluctuated alot. one episode he can take on 3 of the turtles for extended periods, other eps hes taken out by one of them as though hes just a random criminal.

in the original comic he was a highly skilled martial artist and i think this is the version that would be omst effective against heihachi. in the new cartoon hes fairly dangerous, but uses a mechanical exosuit, which while stronger than a human doesnt seem to be as strong and durable as a jack robot, which heihachi can be seen taking out many times over in the opening of tekken 5.

original comic shredder id say have maybe a 50/50 chance, all the others are significantly lower.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2006 07:15 AM
Decay is currently offline Click here to Send Decay a Private Message Find more posts by Decay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raijin
Yeah, changed name

Heihachi survived a giant explosion in Tekken 5...I say he takes this sucka out

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 10:22 PM
Raijin is currently offline Click here to Send Raijin a Private Message Find more posts by Raijin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

the mishima dynasty is almost imortall and heihachi is the more invurrable thats what effect the devl gene had on him so id say he takes this

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 11:18 PM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

explosion smexplosion...

against human shredder from original cartoons, and movie shredder, and.. heihachi wins.

any other shredder, he gets curbstomped.

i mean... old video game shredder could just turn into super shredder and he had all sorts of crazy powers.

old comic shredder was better than the 4 turtles combined who took on and beat all sorts of outworldy opponents and were battle nexs champions.

new shredder has super strength, agility, speed, reflexes, 500 years of experience, and is super durable.. he's survived several explosions with and without his exoskeleton...

Old Post Mar 14th, 2006 11:28 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

TMNT expert here guys respect jinzin iv never seen anyone with that much TMNT knowledge

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 09:42 PM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well Heihachi survived not only explosion but also flight for couple of miles after it.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 11:30 AM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

Well i say Shred takes this, he is a bad ass

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 12:19 PM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Heihachi is a badass as well.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 12:23 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decay

old comic shredder has a good chance, old game shredder would probably win with his freaky powers, but i dont think new cartoon shredder could defeat heihachi. although he is durable, he was never crazy skilled like bishop was when he took on all 4 turtles, casey, april, leatherhead and splinter.

he relies fairly heavily on his durability, which as good as it is, has been pierced by swords and other melee, and even had its head severed by one. so hes not as durable as one might initially think. so going by this, and the fact that heihachi can destroy a jack robot, which is bigger and possibly more durable than shredders suit.

so he has the power to damage shredder without too much trouble. and with his major advantage removed i dont think shredder could win. hed put up a decent fight, but in the end his suit would be destroyed and hed have to flee or die.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 06:34 PM
Decay is currently offline Click here to Send Decay a Private Message Find more posts by Decay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Decay
old comic shredder has a good chance, old game shredder would probably win with his freaky powers, but i dont think new cartoon shredder could defeat heihachi. although he is durable, he was never crazy skilled like bishop was when he took on all 4 turtles, casey, april, leatherhead and splinter.

he relies fairly heavily on his durability, which as good as it is, has been pierced by swords and other melee, and even had its head severed by one. so hes not as durable as one might initially think. so going by this, and the fact that heihachi can destroy a jack robot, which is bigger and possibly more durable than shredders suit.

so he has the power to damage shredder without too much trouble. and with his major advantage removed i dont think shredder could win. hed put up a decent fight, but in the end his suit would be destroyed and hed have to flee or die.

actually the new toon shredder has one weakness. and that's his vanity... if you were attentive enough to notice, the turtles always beat shredder when he becomes over confident or his focus is lost upon other things... the turtles have also had to resort to beating him using plot devices on nearly every occasion. Even when his head was severed as you pointed out, his head was severed by the sword of tengu

- (for those that aren't aware, the sowrd of tengu is shredder's power sword, with it, he was capable of crushing entire samurai armies and restored leadership to the daimyo of the tokugawa dynasty, it's like he man's power sword and is more powerful than all of the elements of earth.)

.. so that's hardly a fair example. And while he has been cut by the likes of the turtles weapons, you have to realize that the turtles have such pinpoint accurate with their weapons that they're able to penetrate things regular people could not. Primary example of this is when leo chopped a helicopter in half with a couple slashes of his sword.

We obviously know that shredder's armor is superior to any on earth as it's survived numerous explosions and infernos, AND a battle with a triceriton (10 to 15 tons lifter at LEAST). Aside from that he took a fall off a 20 story building and had literally tons of debris and water fall on top of him, the armor still didn't have a dent in it...

then consider the fact that every time the shredder's had to fight the turtles h2h he's kicked the crap out of them... hell he did it even without his armor in final countdown.. and that was after his alien body had been shot in the face with arrows...

remember there's a lot about bishop we still don't know, and even more evidence suggest that he's well more than a human (no human is going to stand up to the 4 elite foot like he did, not with their creepy powers). So using him as a statute of comparison is a moot point, especially since we never see him directly fight the shredder either.

And finally shredder's skill and knowledge on the battlefield is older than 500 years in experience, H simply doesn't have that...

couple all this with the superhuman strength, speed, agility, and endless endurance that the exosuit gives shredder and it's going to be an uphill battle for H imho....

Also: one final note is that the new turtles have been said in multiple interviews to be on par with the old comic versions.. this would seem certainly true after the battle nexus fiasco, and in the old comics the turtles simultaneously fought off hundreds of foot and foot elite and gangs AND an entire swat team (guns blazing) in a tmnt vs. the world street war. don't know if H is on par with that.. but shredder certainly was.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 11:41 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

In Tekken 1 Kazuya dropped Heihachi into volcano.
I have no idea how the hell he survived but that was tough.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 01:17 PM
jinzin

shredder laughs in the face of infernos... MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

even without his head... confused

Attachment: 41.jpg
This has been downloaded 89 time(s).

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 10:28 PM
EkinEku

I read agent bishop's body was enhanced by aliens during the civil war on wikipedia

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 06:10 PM
EkinEku is currently offline Click here to Send EkinEku a Private Message Find more posts by EkinEku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Otus
A come-back maker!

Heihachi is taking this!! He got no actual special skills, but he is strong... erm

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 09:07 PM
Otus is currently offline Click here to Send Otus a Private Message Find more posts by Otus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

Heihachi. Shredder's body is just a friggin robot manned by a small alien. If heihachi manages to punchure his chest region(considering how well he does against an army of Jack 5's before getting caught in their self-destruct), he'd kill the little guy.

that is unless of course if that little alien also has shredder's durability.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 11:37 PM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Heihachi. Shredder's body is just a friggin robot manned by a small alien. If heihachi manages to punchure his chest region(considering how well he does against an army of Jack 5's before getting caught in their self-destruct), he'd kill the little guy.

What the f**k? You must be thinking of someone else.

But i agree with you. Heihachi wins.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 08:42 AM
jinzin

Originally posted by Sixth_Winged

dude.. the alien has been hit in the face with multiple arrows.. and in turn he kicked the crap out of his assailents for their troubles...

it's not like he's a damned jack robot either I wish people would stop comparing him to such... could H take on half the aliens in the battle nexus tournement? I think he'd be rather hard pressed to do so myself... the turtles are champions of the tournement and shredder is better than all of them combined...

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 09:53 AM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wonder if Heihachi could take 4 turtles on his own.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 10:03 AM
Sixth_Winged

Originally posted by jinzin
dude.. the alien has been hit in the face with multiple arrows.. and in turn he kicked the crap out of his assailents for their troubles...

it's not like he's a damned jack robot either I wish people would stop comparing him to such... could H take on half the aliens in the battle nexus tournement? I think he'd be rather hard pressed to do so myself... the turtles are champions of the tournement and shredder is better than all of them combined...

It's true, but multiple arrows is << than what heihachi could do. We're talking about a guy who can compete with Paul phoenix brick basher feats and takes can take on multiple jacks (well... what mishima couldn't anyway). And i'm only comparing him to jack because of his armor and not his actual skills.

And other than that, what other feats does the little alien dude has against a real competent MA without his armor. I doubt he can even beat a single turtle alone....w/o pis or plot device that is.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 12:33 PM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote