KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Predator vs Master Chief

Predator vs Master Chief
Started by: braz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Predator vs Master Chief

hehe big grin

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 01:13 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ermac_Master
Ninja

If Predator can sneak up on him then Predator wins. If it's a straight up fight I say MC Spartan wins.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 01:16 AM
Ermac_Master is currently offline Click here to Send Ermac_Master a Private Message Find more posts by Ermac_Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

You have to specify braz. fist fight? armed combat?
Prep? no prep?

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 01:18 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ermac_Master
Ninja

Well?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 02:10 AM
Ermac_Master is currently offline Click here to Send Ermac_Master a Private Message Find more posts by Ermac_Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

ok ok sheesh.

armed fight.

Marine Spartan/Master Chief- Assault Rifle, and military pistol w/ scope on it from HALO1, & 4 frag and plasma grenades each

Predator-Warrior with Shoulder Plasma Caster, 12" Wrist-blades, Combi-Stick, and Smart Disk

both have prep, and it takes place at Sidewinder on Mulitplayer in HALO1

who wins??

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 02:23 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Prep for the pred? Pred takes this.

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 02:36 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ermac_Master
Ninja

Yeah.

His gun could take MC Spartan in 1 if not 2 hits.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 02:39 AM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

wait, does the chief have thermal vision in his helmet?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 04:06 AM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

quote: (post)
Originally posted by braz
wait, does the chief have thermal vision in his helmet?

has it ever been shown to have it in the game?

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 04:07 AM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

no, but still, he could and he most likely does..so i say master chief takes this 1

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 04:54 AM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

No, he does not... he does however have a motion tracker, and that may help him to prdict some of the Pred's moves, but since it does not reflect different heights, it's only a partial help.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 07:15 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Predator stands still, cloacked. MC walks around looking for him. Boom, plasma cannon to the face. Done.

Or Spear Gun to the face.

Or Disc cutting off his head.

Or get trapped in a net.

MC is done.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 09:14 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Spartan
h4x0r

This doesn't seem completely fair for Master Cheif. If he had a shotgun atleast then he might be able to take him. Also cheif should have an Active Camo.

Thx mace u WTFpwn!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 01:20 PM
MC Spartan is currently offline Click here to Send MC Spartan a Private Message Find more posts by MC Spartan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Dont matter.
Predator can see his heat signature.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 08:33 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Yeah. Predator's can sense almost anything with its heat signature tracker. Well, does Predator have his net launcher? If so, then Predator could take him. If not.... Predator could still use his cuthroat maneuvers to jump MC, so I'm putting my money on Predator.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 10:22 PM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
B4LLZD33P

i am a big predator fan, and a big halo fan...but i've read all three halo books, and i've watch both predator movies, ...and from what i read in the books and what i've seen the predator do in the movies, i am gonna have to go with Spartan 117 he will take down the Predator like nothing

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 11:04 PM
B4LLZD33P is currently offline Click here to Send B4LLZD33P a Private Message Find more posts by B4LLZD33P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

if he doesnt have thermal vision like the pred, the chief goes down hard..which yall are saying for sure he doesnt, so pred takes this

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 11:11 PM
B4LLZD33P

nah it doenst work that way... the chief has very keen eyes and very keen sense of sound... that pred better be very still or he gives hit position away, plus in the books he is only wearing the Mark 5 suit and the shields on that is extremly resilent (spelling) to blasts and explosions, and this New Mark 6 has even better shields... plus the chief has a very good shot, unlike in the movie. the chief wont miss his shot on the predator open body...and what i mean by the Chiefs eyesight being keen is that the predator is completly invisible you can still tell where he is at..... so if we as normal humans can pick that up....i am pretty damn sir the chief will know where the pred is at, plus his motion sensors will pick the predator up, because when characters are cloaked in halo they still show up on the sensors so the predator really doesnt have that big of an advantage

Old Post Feb 5th, 2006 11:26 PM
B4LLZD33P is currently offline Click here to Send B4LLZD33P a Private Message Find more posts by B4LLZD33P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Predator wins. And also Balldeep, this is game forum, so I THINK books don't count here.

And also, the cloaked characters are MOVING. Preds are good at standing still and able to strike VERY quick.

Note: The humans were able to detect the Predators SOMETIME, cause they MOVE.

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 12:58 AM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
B4LLZD33P

ok if this is a game forum what in the world is Predator doing in here...he isnt so much a Game Character cause all the games he is in suck...and dont even put his true character to its Fullest content.....same with the Master Chief

Old Post Feb 6th, 2006 01:29 AM