KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » what if jack and will switch

what if jack and will switch
Started by: crazychic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
crazychic

what if jack and will switch

what if jack and will switch? will would be the deviuuse pirate and jack would be the wimpy pansy boy as you will hateters would say by the way you suck will is hot!

Last edited by crazychic on Nov 17th, 2006 at 12:43 AM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 12:35 AM
crazychic is currently offline Click here to Send crazychic a Private Message Find more posts by crazychic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JD_4_Life
Johhny is the Real Deal

Gosh! That's what I've been trying to say, but I wasn't sure how to say it. If Jack was the wimpy whelp and Will was the lustful true pirate, everybody would want W/E to be together. We need to be more fair!

Last edited by JD_4_Life on Nov 17th, 2006 at 12:43 AM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 12:37 AM
JD_4_Life is currently offline Click here to Send JD_4_Life a Private Message Find more posts by JD_4_Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

eek! OOOOHHH! that would be cool! but i doubt that it will happen sad

[madebyScottie][/madebyScottie]

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 12:37 AM
johnnyforever is currently offline Click here to Send johnnyforever a Private Message Find more posts by johnnyforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JD_4_Life
Johhny is the Real Deal

sorry about freaking out...lol.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 12:38 AM
JD_4_Life is currently offline Click here to Send JD_4_Life a Private Message Find more posts by JD_4_Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazychic

i know i was bored so i just put this yhread on but it would be cool

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 12:39 AM
crazychic is currently offline Click here to Send crazychic a Private Message Find more posts by crazychic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JD_4_Life
sorry about freaking out...lol.
don't be! that's what this forum is for!!!

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!! laughing.....................see no expression

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 12:39 AM
johnnyforever is currently offline Click here to Send johnnyforever a Private Message Find more posts by johnnyforever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JD_4_Life
Johhny is the Real Deal

People treat Will way too mean. I'm a true C. Jack Sparrow and Johnny Depp love, and I STILL think Will is a good guy. He just needs to stop letting Liz make him into some love struck, loser.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 12:45 AM
johnnyforever
[.Member.]

People treat Will way too mean. I'm a true C. Jack Sparrow and Johnny Depp love, and I STILL think Will is a good guy. He just needs to stop letting Liz make him into some love struck, loser.
Thank you. I'd tried telling the others that but they thougt i was crazy. i mean, i want a j/e ending, but i feel sorry for him! laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 12:47 AM
JD_4_Life
Johhny is the Real Deal

I know! Did you see my post under the "Liz Lover's" post? I tried to explain!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 01:13 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Well of course if Will were a pirate we would all be fine with W/E, and to be honest, I was fine with W/E. I liked COTBP. I loved it. But then I saw DMC and saw the potential that J/E had. Whatever pairing is the least stale is the one people want.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 03:18 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptinJackLover

i was actually only slightly happy with WE in COTBP...i thought Norri deserved a chance..i felt sp bad for the guy...Liz that liar! saying she would marry him! and ten jsut say oh i was just kidding i odnt wnat to! i love Will!...thats bs man! but nobody could ever beat JE match

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 03:20 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazychic

ya they could and liz never really loved norri anyway so its fie

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 03:58 AM
CaptinJackLover

i know but i still fekt bad for the guy...i mean he couldnt have been that bad!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 04:21 AM
CaptinJackLover is currently offline Click here to Send CaptinJackLover a Private Message Find more posts by CaptinJackLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

If Will was JACK then ya there would be nothing wrong with WILL/LIZ because it would be exciting, Hott and Passionate....BUT WILL is NOT JACK and never will be so therefore JACK and LIZ are the HOTT COUPLE TO BE!!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 06:05 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

totally agree with will being a good guy..I like him and he's really HOT but it's about his CHARACTER if he could just take control more(you've seen him take control during battles right? he's good) and stop letting Liz dominate him so...I know you say he does it for love and it's true but sometimes if you love someone u should do what's best for them...

ok not making any sense here...but my point is : YES we would all want WE if will and jack switched which just proves that this is not about with will, his looks or the fact that we love Johnny it's just in term of character and the way Ted and Terry WRITE it ...SURE if will was a dangerouse pirate we would want WE...cause MOST girls like love to be full of CURIOSITY and if jack was a heroic guy he wouldn't have that with lizzie anymore..making any sense? ok maybe I aint making FULL sense but you guys catch the drift

anyways I really like will...never mean to bash him...he's hot especially when he has his hair around his face

Freedom...

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 06:13 AM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SarahB

lol.....i never thought of tht.....if tht happened in awe tht wud be a real surprise .....(let alone interstin)

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 04:57 PM
SarahB is currently offline Click here to Send SarahB a Private Message Find more posts by SarahB Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

Jack could pull of a pansy better than Will can in about 1 million years..People would probably like it if Jack did this..and would want him to get the girl all the more..

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 05:00 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

Gosh! That's what I've been trying to say, but I wasn't sure how to say it. If Jack was the wimpy whelp and Will was the lustful true pirate, everybody would want W/E to be together. We need to be more fair!
not when he ****s over our favorite character who is Jack Sparrow

Will is a bastard so is Elizabeth

Elizabeth is a complete ***** because she uses Jack's good side against him all the time and I think she's taken it a step too far this time..and the ***** can just **** off..I damn well know thats the part of herself she cant live with at the end of DMC that is why the cow is crying her selfish little eyes out....Its not that she behaved like a pirate and killed a man that is the biggest load of shit I have heard in a long time..its because she did that and hurt someone she may indeed love..she's just killed the good man that is Jack sparrow..the man she probably loves.

Will is a complete selfish **** because even though he thinks Liz loves Jack and vise Versa he still tades Jack over..

Last edited by LovelyOne on Nov 17th, 2006 at 05:15 PM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 05:01 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

That scene where the jar of dirt smashes to reveal the heart missing..the heart he had close to his..the one he buried in a jar of dirt for a while..the one he ultimately LOST...don't you think that scene seem really for-shadowing in a way sad?? The music and everything is just really creepy..Jack looks like he's about to cry, he's an emotional wreck...I do NOT like the vibe of that scene one bit

interesting how spoilers suggest that Jack is rather heartless in AWE even Will says it in the leaked draft script..

who ELSE do we know who is heartless?? Quite literally..and for what reason is that? Davy tore his heart out because he gave it to Calypso and she ran away from him, Davy hates how she made him feel and so he became heartless to remove himself from feeling hurt by what she did to him...

if this is somewheat reflected in AWE when it comes to Jack and Elizabeth..who here can honestly say "Liz is a ***** for what she did to Will..poor Will blah blah"

she's a little ***** for what she did to Jack..POOR JACK...

Last edited by LovelyOne on Nov 17th, 2006 at 05:35 PM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 05:24 PM
katelovespirate

but from what we know, Jack is still in pursuit of the heart in 3... yes? i wonder if he'll ever get his hands on it...

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 05:28 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote