KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » POTC 3, 4 and 5???

POTC 3, 4 and 5???
Started by: 07'Pirate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
07'Pirate

POTC 3, 4 and 5???

Do you guys think that after the 1st 3 movies...they should wait like 5 or 10 years and come out w/ another trilogy or prequel movies sometime??? eek!

"You like pain?...Try wearing a corset!"

-Elizabeth Swann

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 02:31 AM
07'Pirate is currently offline Click here to Send 07'Pirate a Private Message Find more posts by 07'Pirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Hexus
Cool Joe.

2 is bad enough... don't ruin it, haha jk, i hope, but i think they wont be as good as the first one, i mean what would they make a story of?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 02:44 AM
Darth_Hexus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Hexus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Hexus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
07'Pirate

They could do like a star wars thing and create prequel movies w/ new characters and new story lines.......

-Elizabeth Swann

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 03:01 AM
07'Pirate is currently offline Click here to Send 07'Pirate a Private Message Find more posts by 07'Pirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She's a pirate
Yarr....

NO NO NO! I'm sorry but one was enough! They're pushing it with two and three is drawing the line. If they do anymore I'm going to seriously boycott disney.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 04:03 AM
She's a pirate is currently offline Click here to Send She's a pirate a Private Message Find more posts by She's a pirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
07'Pirate

Dont be a hater just yet....at least wait till u see the sequel, then decide whether or not they should make more.......who knows...if all 3 movies are a hit this could become a very successful franchise.....trust me if these movies make as much at the b/o as the 1st one....disney is not gonna pass up the chance to make more....as long as people keep seing them im sure disney is going to want to keep making money.... smile smile

-Elizabeth Swann

Last edited by 07'Pirate on Jun 11th, 2006 at 04:23 AM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 04:20 AM
She's a pirate
Yarr....

I'm not a hater. Disney is already over marketing these movies. I'll be surprised if they don't make Jack Sparrow toilet paper next. People are going to start getting sick of it soon if they keep doing that. I never liked Disney to begin with because that's all they do to their movies, they ruin them with sequels and over market them to death. I"m not saying the sequels to pirates aren't going to be great, but I don't want them pushing it with 'more'.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 04:02 PM
She's a pirate is currently offline Click here to Send She's a pirate a Private Message Find more posts by She's a pirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
07'Pirate

Im a huge POTC fan and if the movies that they come out w/ are good than i want them 2 keep making more...as long as the stories are good and the movies are good.. big grin

-Elizabeth Swann

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 05:10 PM
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

i don't think they'll make a fourth or fifth since the third one is called the world's end or something.
doesn't that mean it's over?

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 05:11 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
07'Pirate

We'll thats not a confirmed title yet....and if it is called that.....i dont think it's reffering to an apocalyptic end of the world....rather than traveling to the end of the world location wise...like how they thought back then that the world was flat and u could travel to the end of the earth......in the Dead man's Chest trailer that woman w/ the dread locks mentions something of this......"you must travel to the end of the earth." smile

-Elizabeth Swann

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 06:04 PM
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

no i meant that if that is the title, then they would probably "save the world" in whatever way or like you said just travel there and everything will be over so they wont need a fourth, fifth, etc...

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 07:49 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Em22

I've just heard on the radio that there planning a Pirates Of ...... 4!

Just thought I'd tell you smile

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 05:43 PM
Em22 is currently offline Click here to Send Em22 a Private Message Find more posts by Em22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leggy_n_Merry
There is always hope

quote: (post)
Originally posted by She's a pirate
I'll be surprised if they don't make Jack Sparrow toilet paper next.

Hahaha! laughing

And I agree.. they shouldn't make anymore than 3.. that's enough. And I love Pirates of the Caribbean, but if they make more it's just going to ruin it. I suppose if they were good then it wouldn't be so bad.. but what the hell would the stories be? I don't think they would be able to make them good.. and it would get quite annoying.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 07:40 PM
Leggy_n_Merry is currently offline Click here to Send Leggy_n_Merry a Private Message Find more posts by Leggy_n_Merry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

i don't think the actors/actresses would want to do anymore either. They'll probably be tired of it by then.

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 4th, 2006 09:50 PM
choosewisely
wise choosely

as long as we aren't tired of them....
jack on his ship with a rolator

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 09:10 AM
choosewisely is currently offline Click here to Send choosewisely a Private Message Find more posts by choosewisely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

laughing out loud

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 02:44 PM
Mådness
Teenage Ninja Pirate

I have to say three is the magic number. A trilogy is the way to go. No prequels, no sequals after 3, that's it. After that, and I'd hate to admit it, things will get tiresome. I would rather imagine Jack's other misadventures, or weave them in RP (take our old RPG thread for example). No, I love Jack, would love to see Will sing like a unich, and Elizabeth to complain about braking her nails, but 3 movies is enough. I would rather that than Disney trying to push their luck. I mean, look at the Land Before Time! The only reason there are so many movies is because they couldn't get a TV show! blink

Insanity triumps over sanity...Mådness over reality...

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 11:58 AM
Mådness is currently offline Click here to Send Mådness a Private Message Find more posts by Mådness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

our old rp thread was cancelled so we have to make a new one at the rp forum sad .
i totally forgot about the land before time....i think i only watched the first one.

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 05:18 PM
Mønkey
The Note

Johnny has said he'd gladly do a 4 and 5 because he loves his character (jack Sparrow) sooo much!

~eek! Join me in my war on lampshades eek!~

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 12:43 AM
Mønkey is currently offline Click here to Send Mønkey a Private Message Find more posts by Mønkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

i bet he does, being a pirate in a movie sounds like fun. not only that, but he won't have to look for any other movies to be in because he'll be making so much $money$ from POTC. big grin

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 03:50 AM
forumcrew

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jessigem
i don't think the actors/actresses would want to do anymore either. They'll probably be tired of it by then.

the only actor in these that matters is Johnny Depp and he said he will do them as long as they can create good fun scripts.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 07:28 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote