KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » the feet in the background

the feet in the background
Started by: lotrtres3414

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lotrtres3414

the feet in the background

Does anyone notice that when the crew is in Tia Dalmas hut, there are a pair of feet lying on a table in the background? (barbosa)

---please reply.....i want to see if anyone else saw them.

(by the way, it is when they are in there the first time when jack gets the jar of dirt)

dont cry that its over-smile that it happened

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 04:04 AM
lotrtres3414 is currently offline Click here to Send lotrtres3414 a Private Message Find more posts by lotrtres3414 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OhILuvHP

OMG NO! but my friend said she saw them! oooh! i want to go see it again! where are they?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 04:06 AM
OhILuvHP is currently offline Click here to Send OhILuvHP a Private Message Find more posts by OhILuvHP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweet_kat22

OMG OMG That completly makes sense!!!! BECAUSE OF THE DAMN MONKEY that monkey goes straight to the back where the boots are after the Dalma is there. For crying out loud now I have to go see it again too. So since the monkey goes back there it is probably Barbossa... why the hell did they do that? I am really confused now.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 04:40 AM
sweet_kat22 is currently offline Click here to Send sweet_kat22 a Private Message Find more posts by sweet_kat22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OhILuvHP

i know!!!!!! i sooooo agree! but i didnt realize that the monkey goes back to him! ha! yeah.....and i think he is in there cause Dalma is going to bring him back to life-she must know that the crew will need him!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 06:43 AM
OhILuvHP is currently offline Click here to Send OhILuvHP a Private Message Find more posts by OhILuvHP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moonlight
Sata Andagi

hahaha yeah I saw the feet in the background, when I saw them at first I was like"wtf" now I understand hehehe....I think it was Barbosa

sig made by amity75

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 06:52 AM
Moonlight is currently offline Click here to Send Moonlight a Private Message Find more posts by Moonlight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lotrtres3414

yeah i thought the same thing! i didn't get why there was just random feet but i then at the end my friends and i thought it could have been him. i like the idea of OHiluvHP. how she was the one to bring him back to life. i think that that makes a lot of sense!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 07:11 AM
lotrtres3414 is currently offline Click here to Send lotrtres3414 a Private Message Find more posts by lotrtres3414 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

they were barbossa's feet. that's why the monkey started chittering when he jumpedd on the bed.

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 03:20 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweet_kat22

That does it, I am going to see the movie again just because of this, since my friends havent seen it yet I will go with them when they see it.

Then how come Barbossa didnt show himself to them? I am wondering ,

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 04:23 PM
sweet_kat22 is currently offline Click here to Send sweet_kat22 a Private Message Find more posts by sweet_kat22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

maybe he wasn't fully revived yet?
plus if he showed himself in the middle of the movie, then there wouldn't have been that dramatic sense of hope at the end that barbossa could really help them. happy

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 06:04 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OhILuvHP

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sweet_kat22
That does it, I am going to see the movie again just because of this, since my friends havent seen it yet I will go with them when they see it.

Then how come Barbossa didnt show himself to them? I am wondering ,

cause he wasnt really"alive" then......he was laying on the table so Dalma could bring him back to life still

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 07:41 PM
Captain's Wench
Queen of da swashbucklers

yeah I saw em...the monkey was looking around there

www.myspace.com/ilovechristofer

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 07:44 PM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OhILuvHP

haha-----i like ur signature (captain's wrench)------clever

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 11:18 PM
Court Radcliffe

i went to see it with my boyfriend (he saw it with his friends the day before) and he told me to remember the boots at the end of the movie. then at the end i was still surprised.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 04:44 AM
Court Radcliffe is currently offline Click here to Send Court Radcliffe a Private Message Find more posts by Court Radcliffe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tumalow2

ok i am a noob here this is my first post. i'm not so sure that he was really dead. i could be wrong and i accept that, but if you watch after the credits of the first movie it sort of gave me the idea that the monkey took one of the coins out and gave it to him.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 05:55 AM
tumalow2 is currently offline Click here to Send tumalow2 a Private Message Find more posts by tumalow2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

that's what i was thinking when someone asked if there was any way that he wasn't really dead at the end, but then i thought about it a little bit.....if he was undead again, then he would've took the coin back from the monkey and undone the curse again because he REALLY didn't like being undead. remember all that stuff he said about not being able to FEEL? so yeah, i'm just gunna stick with the guess that tia dalma brought him back.

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 03:42 PM
Sparrows Girl

Barbossa is neither good nor bad yet people. Because if you notice....Tia had the locket, which was the SAME one as Davy Jones had. She was his lover. And why would she be living in such a remote place, tell me? Unless she wanted to be alone because of sorrow. She was davy jone's lover. remember the girl he loved was "as wild as the sea"? Tia seems pretty wild to me. Oh and, a little spoiler. In the third movie, I think Jacks dad comes.^^

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 07:14 PM
Sparrows Girl is currently offline Click here to Send Sparrows Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Sparrows Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

almost ALL of us noticed the locket and if we didn't, then we already read about it in some other thread. we ALL know that keith richards is suppossedly going to come in as jack's father, but that rumor was shoved aside.
Tia Dalma's probably living in a remote place because people would try to kill her for witchcraft or something if she lived in a town. AND she could have gotten the locket from the black market. i'm not saying any of this is true, but they're all possibilities. and she didn't seem too sad to me. and if she was, her sorrow was thrown out the window when jack and will walked in. Tia doesn't seem wild to me, just a little loopy. wacko

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 07:24 PM
JohnnyBloom
humiliated grapes

haha - yeah, from all my equally obsessed friends and school, the general idea seems to be it was barbossa - i saw it coming myself, but not everyone did so ...

And yes to the locket as well, I’m wondering if the gold ring jack stole will be relevant in the third film, or whether it was just there to show us that he’s a pirate at heart.

me and my friend have made up a big theory as to how this can all have happened, but it needs fine tuning a bit, i'll let you know once we've got it.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 08:12 PM
JohnnyBloom is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyBloom a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyBloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

im pretty sure it was to show that he was a pirate at heart.pirate
me and my friends have decided that all these coincidences have nothing to do with anything and that the director/producer/whoever just put them there to mess with our heads and that no matter what we guess, our guess won't be within a mile of what will actually happen.

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 08:52 PM
lotrtres3414

yeah i definitely think that tia brought back barbosa and that he is alive now but you are probably right jessigem ususally our guessing for what will happen next will be wrong! and i kinda hope that it is cus then we would have guessed the whole movie and what is the fun in that!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 12:37 AM