KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Mistake?

Mistake?
Started by: seahawk37

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
seahawk37

Mistake?

Was this a mistake and did anyone else notice it?

When Elizabeth is "negotiating" with Lord Beckett by holding the gun to him and trying to get the papers if you look in the background outside the window you see a "redcoat"...but then when she leaves through that backdoor he's no longer there.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 06:15 AM
seahawk37 is currently offline Click here to Send seahawk37 a Private Message Find more posts by seahawk37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

maybe he just moved.

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 05:11 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gauze

I saw it for the second time today, and I did notice that this time around. O.o; I think you're right. XD!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 11:36 AM
Gauze is currently offline Click here to Send Gauze a Private Message Find more posts by Gauze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

There is bound to be mistakes . . . naught red-coat getting in the way stick out tongue

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 11:37 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

especially since they were filming it back to back with the 3rd movie. even the actors had no idea what the plot line was since they were doing two movies at the same time.
i like your spoiler sig big grin

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 11th, 2006 04:21 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gauze

I saw it again today, and you're right. He's sitting out there when they're talking, and if you look closely, he is STILL there when Elizabeth runs out the door (he's blocked by a beam of the doorway, but you can just see his leg).

Maybe he was meant to be there? But it's stupid if he was, since would be armed, so it would be unlikely that Elizabeth could threaten him in the same way she did Beckett.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 05:29 AM
Gauze is currently offline Click here to Send Gauze a Private Message Find more posts by Gauze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jessigem
especially since they were filming it back to back with the 3rd movie. even the actors had no idea what the plot line was since they were doing two movies at the same time.
i like your spoiler sig big grin

Actors get scripts, they dont sign up for movies without knowing what the hell they're going to be doing.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 06:19 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

hehehe... i wonder how many back-stories we could think up for how Liz got past him...

i bet the actors had to go to meetings w/ the director every morning where he mapped out the plot on a white board for them, with a big star saying "you are here"

Arrrrr! smile

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 12:25 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
woody82

Dicdn't notice the mistake myself, but well at least its not as bad as Gladiators mistakes that had tons.

But well the aactors do know what there doing, they read the sctript etc....

Credit for the sig: The Pittman

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 01:03 PM
woody82 is currently offline Click here to Send woody82 a Private Message Find more posts by woody82 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote