KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » BARBOSSA or Davjy Jones

BARBOSSA or Davjy Jones
Started by: DRAKONS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

BARBOSSA or Davjy Jones

Well this is not about power this is just who do oyu like beter-COunting the crew an the ship
I personaly Like Black Pear more and its crew

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 10:36 AM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cheetah girl
Restricted

Account Restricted

So do I. doctor

Nice sig pittman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 02:57 PM
Cheetah girl is currently offline Click here to Send Cheetah girl a Private Message Find more posts by Cheetah girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*-=Fat sacK=-*
S.S.S Shagadelic

Barbossa totally

Aurum potestas esthappyGold is power

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 09:18 AM
*-=Fat sacK=-* is currently offline Click here to Send *-=Fat sacK=-* a Private Message Find more posts by *-=Fat sacK=-* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smaug
But why is the rum gone??

Barbossa rulez! I h8 Davy jones for what he did in POTC2 :'(

yay! dirt, rum & apples 4eva!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 11:01 AM
Smaug is currently offline Click here to Send Smaug a Private Message Find more posts by Smaug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Hard to say.

Barbossa is a great personality and is one of my favorite villains. His attitude, his approach are brilliant, though out of his crew I only really liked Pintel and Raeg.

Jones on the other hand is also a great personality, but at the same time he has a great back story and is a bit more weighty characterisation wise - the potential for redemption perhaps. Add to that I love his and the Dutchmens design.

So yes, to hard to say which I like better, so my favorite POTC characters go thus - Jack, Barbossa/Jones, Norrington, Elizabeth, Will/Pintel/Raeg.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 12:48 PM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

Barbossa. He wasnt as evil as Davy Jones lol

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 12:57 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

barbossa.
he can match jack in a battle of wits and there would be a tie.

MapleSugar is my hero happyJoin the Raver Club! Now raver
Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 09:31 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Barbosa was just greedy

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 02:25 PM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I have to say Davy Jones and the Flying Dutchmen. Just because Davy managed to "kill" Jack which Barbossa couldn't do.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 02:31 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Only because he had the cracken and and becouse Jack was left behind

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 02:57 PM
blackpearl44

Yea, and neither of the "kill" Jack.........because Jack didn't die, so they both were unsusccessful lol.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 03:21 PM
blackpearl44 is currently offline Click here to Send blackpearl44 a Private Message Find more posts by blackpearl44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

and even if he did die, the only reason barbossa couldn't kill jack was because he was undead. and the only reason the kraken finally got jack was because someone he trusted *cough**elizabeth* chained him to the mast.

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 04:16 PM
jessigem is currently offline Click here to Send jessigem a Private Message Find more posts by jessigem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smaug

Davy jones is, if you think about it, a coward, because he needs a gr8 bloody sea monster to take care of ppl he hates/needs to settle a debt with *cough* Jack. Barbossa was just cool big grin

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 08:31 PM
Smaug is currently offline Click here to Send Smaug a Private Message Find more posts by Smaug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

aye

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 09:06 PM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Bloody astard(its not a mistipe just dont want to be rude or warned)

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 09:45 PM
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

laughing out loud you mistyped mistipe

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 11:08 PM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Damm flipin son of a ... im nothing saying this on anyone here so dont get angry at me

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 11:09 PM
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

laughing out loud

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 11:18 PM
Smaug

dont worry u can swear at davy jones alllll you want for all i care (if thats what yr talking about) plus, i've never actually seen davy jones fight his OWN battles, whereas Barbossa just....... fights! like the end of potc1 where he and jack were swash-bucklin! wink lets all kill Davy. I H8 HIM!!!!!!!!!!! mad

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 04:56 PM
jessigem
<3 who? ec.

laughing out loud he was swearing because he can't spell/type.
.......so your vote is barbossa?

Isen grädde smörgås

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 06:10 PM